PDA

View Full Version : Andy Serling at Woodbine

Canarsie
04-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Really good stuff from the whole crew there. It really was a professional presentation and a joy to watch. The mere fact that I learned more in fifteen minutes than countless hours and hours of gibberish and goofiness on another channel is a testimonial to Serling.

53utDKxK1o8

the little guy
04-22-2012, 05:36 PM
That's very nice of you to say, and I'm glad you enjoyed the piece, but honestly, I don't deserve any credit. The people at Woodbine, Jim Bannon, Jeff Bratt, Renee Kierans, and Dawn Lupul, as well as their production staff, did all the real work in putting that piece together. I just managed to not embarrass myself too much playing the host.

I hope people do enjoy, and learn from, that piece. Thanks again.

mannyberrios
04-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Great video from a great track, I am sure that people that play through NYRA will enjoy Woodbine

Figaro
04-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the video. I'm still anxiously waiting for Woodbine to upload the seminar Andy did on Saturday.

http://www.woodbineentertainment.com/Woodbine/Betting/HandicappingSeminars/Pages/RecentSeminarVideos.aspx

Immanuel Kant
04-23-2012, 05:56 PM
The seminar was terrific!

Mr. Serling did a very nice job and kept us entertained for more than an hour. There was enough info to give even the most jaded veteran new insight.

Jim Bannon gave a great introduction and an articulate thank you at the end.

I'm very glad I went

Andy, I'm the guy who inquired about Harvey before you started. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Tom
04-23-2012, 10:49 PM
That video was excellent. :ThmbUp:
Woodbine is my A track these days.

duncan04
04-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Thanks for posting that video. Very informative!!

JustRalph
04-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Damn......nice video. You guys worked very well together. Great production values. Good Stuff Andy!

HoofedInTheChest
04-24-2012, 03:13 AM
That pretty much sums up Woodbine racing, i'm pissed i missed your seminar but i caught you the next day back in New York on TV and i'm glad to hear you had a good time, they have some great seminars at the Wood and they bring in some great people. That vid was very informative and shed alot of light on some good angles, next time keep it to yourself Canarsie! ;)

What kind of spread did i miss?