PDA

View Full Version : crc'd display of bris rating

jasperson
04-22-2012, 05:36 AM
I noticed Sat that Caulder was displaying various bris ratings as a handicapping tools. I have nothing against that but what did bother me is in the 6 race they had the 3 horse with the highest prime power rating which was different than what I had. Thinking that I might be wrong I checked the PP and it had the 1 horse as 1st pp like I had it. I checked the 7th race and they were right on with what I had. I didn't do a good study on that because I wasn't playing crc sat. but I going to check them out on every race the next time I go to the track. Did anybody else check them out on their ratings?

tholl
04-22-2012, 10:07 AM
The Bris Prime Power rankings do change sometimes when updated info comes in. You may have downloaded the PPs the day before?

jasperson
04-22-2012, 10:26 AM
The Bris Prime Power rankings do change sometimes when updated info comes in. You may have downloaded the PPs the day before?
After looking at the race again the reason for the mistake was apparent. There was on entry in the race and a scratch of the 4 horse and after the scratch the 1 horse was in post position 3 which was the top pp horse. They went by post position instead of program number.

PhantomOnTour
04-22-2012, 11:56 AM
I am confused by the BRIS speed rating for the last race for the :1a: Surround Sound.
They gave her a 102 for going 6.5f in 119.9...huh? The track was playing a little slow on 4Apr but not that slow.
A 102 BRIS fig is about a Gr3 or listed Stks quality fig and this gal earned that in a Clm15 restricted.
It was a nice race and all but i think that number is a bit high...like 8-10pts high