PDA

View Full Version : AmericaTab rebates

lsbets
12-30-2003, 01:03 PM
E-mail from America Tab:

In the spirit of the holidays, AmericaTab has put together a special gift offer in appreciation for your past business. This holiday special offer will return bonus dollars for selected tracks over the next four days. We make this offer to you as a gift for your loyalty and continued patronage as we look forward to another great year of quality horseracing.

On the following selected days, a percentage of every wager will be returned to your account on the following selected tracks:

Date Percentage Track
Wednesday, Dec. 31 5% Turfway wagers
Thursday, Jan. 1 5% Hawthorne wagers
Friday, Jan. 2 5% Fair Grounds wagers
Saturday, Jan. 3 10% Turfway wagers
Sunday, Jan. 4 10% Tampa Bay wagers

Happy New Year from all of us at AmericaTab!

Wonder if they cc'ed Magna?

Buddha
12-30-2003, 01:10 PM
Just got the same email a few minutes ago. Might have to do a little playing on other tracks if I can find some horses I like since they will be giving money back :)

Zaf
12-31-2003, 12:21 AM
Those are some nice rebates !!!

ZAFONIC

IRISHLADSTABLE
01-01-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Buddha
Just got the same email a few minutes ago. Might have to do a little playing on other tracks if I can find some horses I like since they will be giving money back :)

Hi Buddha,
Happy New Year. As you know I,ve been playing Fairground's since opening day ( Thanksgiving) .
Look for my selections that I posted daily for Fairgrounds and take advantage of the rebate and cash a few winning tickets.

Jimmy

ceejay
01-15-2004, 01:53 PM
It looks like Ameritab is turning into a "rebate shop."

Brisbet 7% bonuses:

Friday, Jan. 9 Fair Grounds
Saturday, Jan. 10 Beulah Park
Sunday, Jan. 11 Tampa Bay Downs

Friday, January 16, 2004: Fair Grounds
Saturday, January 17, 2004 Turfway Park
Sunday, Janaury 18, 2004 Tampa Bay

Friday, January 23, 2004 Oaklawn Park
Saturday, January 24, 2004 Turfway Park
Sunday, January 25, 2004 Beulah Park

cj
01-15-2004, 02:12 PM
They are fighting old Frankie and trying to keep players from straying to Magna...I applaud them for it. Be curious to see if it continues once racing moves to Crc and Hol, non-Magna tracks. I would tend to doubt it.

shots
01-15-2004, 02:21 PM
I wonder what the other tracks American Tab carries think of these rebate offers?

Suff
01-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
They are fighting old Frankie and trying to keep players from straying to Magna...I applaud them for it. Be curious to see if it continues once racing moves to Crc and Hol, non-Magna tracks. I would tend to doubt it.

off topic.... don't be shy about offering up some NATO news or Belgium experience or scuttle but while your checking in here...

First question? Do they have a Red Light District like Amsterdam?

thats part one of getting on a plane and going to arc-de-triumph with you next year. check that out and get a full report for me please..

I think I'll go by the name Diamond Mike Dudley when I roll through Europe with you. Mercede's convertable.....the works.

InsideThePylons-MW
01-15-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by shots
I wonder what the other tracks American Tab carries think of these rebate offers?

America Tab has the approval of all the tracks they are giving rebates on.

America Tab is owned by Beulah Park and all the other tracks listed understand the squeeze that America Tab has been put in and they want to help as they might be the next to have the clamps applied.

Obviously, YouBet also has approval to give the 5% add-on from all the harness tracks involved.

PaceAdvantage
01-16-2004, 03:39 AM
Why would they need approval to pay more? It's coming out of their pockets, correct?

GameTheory
01-16-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Why would they need approval to pay more? It's coming out of their pockets, correct? They probably don't "officially", but rebates are controversial so they cleared it with the involved tracks to make sure it wouldn't piss them off. After all, they certainly don't want anyone else pulling signals...

InsideThePylons-MW
01-16-2004, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Why would they need approval to pay more? It's coming out of their pockets, correct?

Because the tracks they are offering the rebates on have to agree on this "LIMITED PROMOTION" because they would pull their signal from America Tab when the threat of losing on track "live" players became reality.

PaceAdvantage
01-16-2004, 09:47 AM
That's an assumption that the tracks would pull their signals....but I see your point and it certainly makes sense....

shots
01-16-2004, 10:10 AM
I wonder what Frankie's next move is , I can't see him just sitting back and doing nothing.

JustRalph
01-16-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by shots
I wonder what Frankie's next move is , I can't see him just sitting back and doing nothing.

He came up with the national pick 5, 500k guaranteed pool
I have received 2 emails about it already