PDA

View Full Version : Entrepreneurs

bigmack
04-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Poisonally, I LOVE entrepreneurs. I've been one since I was 13.

The struggles are vast but the thrill of success is most rewarding.

Let Mosty & Co., sit and watch each of these wonderful stories and know what's it like to start a business.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/driven/multi-million-dollar-business-started-less-hundred-dollars-133516157.html

badcompany
04-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Poisonally, I LOVE entrepreneurs. I've been one since I was 13.

The struggles are vast but the thrill of success is most rewarding.

Let Mosty & Co., sit and watch each of these wonderful stories and know what's it like to start a business.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/driven/multi-million-dollar-business-started-less-hundred-dollars-133516157.html

These cautionary tales of brutal oppression and heartless exploitation serve only to validate Mostie's belief that income must be heavily taxed; property, confiscated, and inheritance, outlawed.:ThmbDown:

bigmack
04-19-2012, 08:21 PM
These cautionary tales of brutal oppression and heartless exploitation serve only to validate Mostie's belief that income must be heavily taxed; property, confiscated, and inheritance, outlawed.:ThmbDown:
Person working for a company or a G-Man, like Mosty & NJ, have no idea what it's like to lay awake night after night not knowing how you're going to meet payroll or stay ahead of your debts.

It's BRUTAL! If you can make it through the storms, and there are plenty, it's woith it. :ThmbUp: (Sometimes) (Not very often) (Failure rate is grand)

thaskalos
04-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Person working for a company or a G-Man, like Mosty & NJ, have no idea what it's like to lay awake night after night not knowing how you're going to meet payroll or stay ahead of your debts.

I don't know about that...

You don't need to be an entrepreneur in order to lay awake at night wondering how to stay ahead of your debts.

Being a horseplayer fits the bill very nicely...

Tom
04-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Mac, they lie awake at night, but drooling over the thought of taxing the profits from the guys out there taking the risks.

boxcar
04-19-2012, 09:43 PM
I don't know about that...

You don't need to be an entrepreneur in order to lay awake at night wondering how to stay ahead of your debts.

Being a horseplayer fits the bill very nicely...

:lol: :lol: You might be on to something there. :lol:

Boxcar

rastajenk
04-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Reminds me of Fred Flintstone explaining to Barney a money jam he was in. It wasn't that he was broke: "I got gambling money." :D