PDA

View Full Version : UK Racing on 4njbets

satyafx
04-18-2012, 11:44 AM
UK flat racing starts May 5th at Newmarket. As of now 4njbets is not simulcasting UK tracks till April end. Does anyone have a idea if they start UK tracks from May or any other website that i could use for the same from NJ.

dkithore
04-18-2012, 11:59 AM
try twinspires.com. I use this site for UK racing. you have to sign up though as it is not free. good luck.

DK

satyafx
04-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Thanks DK.
Tried registering. Not accepting registrations from NJ. Was happy when i didn't see NJ explicitly mentioned in t&c exclusion states however looks like it is :-(

NJ Stinks
04-18-2012, 06:50 PM
W're screwed in NJ, Satyafz. We can't sign-up with any ADW but NJ Account Wagering.

I e-mailed them and complained that Cheltenham's Festival wasn't being offered and I never even got a reply.

The dorks can't even offer bets on races with over 20 entries. You'd think it would be a no-brainer to at least offer #20 and over as field bets but that's apparently too sensible too. :rolleyes:

satyafx
04-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks NJ Stinks. NJ really stinks. Still hoping i am wrong and they start UK racing from May 5. Lets see.

Canarsie
04-20-2012, 08:40 AM
W're screwed in NJ, Satyafz. We can't sign-up with any ADW but NJ Account Wagering.

I e-mailed them and complained that Cheltenham's Festival wasn't being offered and I never even got a reply.

The dorks can't even offer bets on races with over 20 entries. You'd think it would be a no-brainer to at least offer #20 and over as field bets but that's apparently too sensible too. :rolleyes:

I wrote them (the horsemen) and asked about the possibility of having free programs. At bare minimum I suggested Monmouth if you wager on the track that day. They will need every wagering dollar they can get this would be a great initiative. No reply they really got off to a good start for my wagering dollars.