PDA

View Full Version : Bob Beckel does it again

JustRalph
04-17-2012, 12:05 AM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bob-beckel-screams-fk-live-on-hannity-refuses-to-believe-he-was-on-air/

Beckel uses the F-bomb on Hannity

This is not the first time

lsbets
04-17-2012, 12:06 AM
I like Beckel. Thought the clip was hilarious.

johnhannibalsmith
04-17-2012, 12:14 AM
:lol: :lol:

I wish Obama would give him a shot at Biden's job.

BlueShoe
04-17-2012, 12:43 AM
Beckel belongs on MSNBC, not on Fox. He would be a natural on with Ed Schultz. In it's effort to be "fair and balanced" Fox may have gone too far in bringing in leftists. Besides Beckel, there is Alan Colmes, the smirking Marxist, and on occasion, Dr. Lamont Hill, the jive talking hipster, who says he is to the left of Obama, plus a handfull of others that air on occasion. The only leftists that appear on Fox that have any class are Juan Williams and Leslie Marshall.

NJ Stinks
04-17-2012, 02:12 AM
BlueShoe, Rupert says to tell you he's sorry and he'll make sure FOX News does a better job about exposing Obama for what you think he is.

As for Beckel, I don't know how he keeps his cool as well as he does. It's not easy being the lone liberal in the room day after day if you really care about what's being discussed.

Although the money helps. :)

PaceAdvantage
04-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Yeah, I've seen on here first hand how much liberals care about what is being discussed...like the possible compromise of Secret Service agents and the potential danger that puts the President in... :rolleyes:

bigmack
04-17-2012, 02:30 AM
I've always liked BobbyB. He'd be a decent guy to have a belt with the boys but I suspect he'd be the type where it was always somethin'.

You know, lost his keys, stepped in puddle, spilled mayo on his shirt, whateva.

In October 2011, Beckel says he nearly choked to death at a Fox News reception, but was saved by Fox News chief Roger Ailes and The Five co-host Eric Bolling.

Got a kick out of him back in the McLaughlin days. He puts on a good act, but at the end of the day he stops by accounts payable to make sure that check is going out on time.

In his heart of hearts he knows the score but puts up a colorful front.

BlueShoe
04-18-2012, 12:45 PM
He'd be a decent guy to have a belt with the boys but I suspect he'd be the type where it was always somethin'.
That may not be possible, he is reputed to be a recovering alcoholic and said to have been sober for quite sime time. Being such a sob sober, can just imagine what he would be like if on the sauce. The one time I agreed with Beckel 100% was the time his opinion actually got him in trouble, which I find to be amusing. He stated that the Wikileak guy that released all that damaging information should be assassinated, and that remark brought him some flak.

Tom
04-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Isn't he the resident dim-wit on the Five?

ElKabong
04-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Funny. This is the guy who rails on media and political cons for being uncivil in their style of debate.

toetoe
04-18-2012, 11:45 PM
... I suspect he'd be the type where it was always somethin'.

You know, lost his keys, stepped in puddle, spilled mayo on his shirt, whateva.

Hey, I represent that remark. :mad:

---John Cazale

johnhannibalsmith
04-20-2012, 05:53 PM
What's her name Perino the Bush communications gal is on Jeopardy tomorrow. She's asking for advice, strategy for playing. She starts asking about the Daily Double and Beckel comes to with no idea of the context and starts lecturing her about how the daily double is a sucker bet and she should be in exacta and trifecta pools. :lol: I can't help but like that goof.