PDA

View Full Version : PRX Tuesday 4-17-2012 (Picks)

MitchS
04-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Been working hard on a new Form Cycle Snapshot tab on the present XL sheet. Its something I've been using but the numbers have been tweaked a bit after further study. Its a short snapshot of the last 4 races. I believe that the horses last 4 races leading into today's race determines in a very large part the outcome of the race today. The snapshot may seem over simplistic at first but don't let its simplicity fool you. I'll admit its more of an advanced tool along the same grounds as "The Sheet", "Thoro-Graph" and or "Accuracing" but more powerful in combination with the other XL format I present for actually handicapping races.. Also much easier to read then the others mentioned. Users of "The Sheet" or the like will understand the format and some of the numbers of the last 4 races but with a different look. I welcome any feedback for further advanced development.

PARX for Tuesday is ready to download at the website. Have a profitable day at the track.

Mitch

Form Cycle Snapshot

360- Proprietary number based on the final time the horse raced within the last 360 days. This rating shows the best figure in the last 360 days. Lowest numbers are best. Takes into account time, lengths beaten, trouble the horse encounters and weight.

F-L- Same as above but this rates the horse’s last race.
F-1- 2nd race back
F-2- 3rd race back
F-3- 4th race back

SR-L- Proprietary speed figure in last race.
SR-1- 2nd race back
SR-2- 3rd race back
SR-3 4th race back

df-L- Distance last race
df-1- 2nd race back
df-2- 3rd race back
df-3 4th race back

s-L- Surface last race
s-1- 2nd race back
s-2- 3rd race back
s-3- 4th race back

LR- Days since last raced