PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Trifecta's Northfield Park Picks 4/16/12

precisionk
04-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Never done Northfield Park, so their a first time for everything! Good luck!

R1: 3,8,7......Jaworski-9/2 ML......Made up ground down the stretch and looks to primed here with the 4th start off the jump in class. Favorites to the outside should benefit nicely here for this track.

R2: 5,6,8......Miss Eva Cash-7/2 ML......This has been around more then a red light hooker. Giving its try here, still looking for its first win. Qualifier was unimpressive, but the field is even less so.

R3: 4,7,6......Where U At-5/2 ML......Draws the inside post against similar speed. Nothing flashing from the inside to compete with this one. If he gets the lead, should be able to wire

R4: 2,3,6......Up Front Northern-4/1 ML......This old horse definitely has some great back class here. Hung on for the money last out with a double effort. Old or not, this horse still has some fight left in him and I see him fighting for the wire in this one

R5: 2,6,4......Red Radar Gun-3/1 ML......Seems to be stepping up and dropping down in class every other. Has been doing better in this class. Cashed two back at this level in this hole. Myrick aboard doesn't excite me, but neither do any of his competition.

R6: 4,5,1......Nora's Dream T-5/1 ML......I like the early flashes of speed in the last 4 races. It is definitely requires here on this half mile track as the rail is key to victory. If she can get over, she has a shot to hang. Just needs to make sure to have some gas left in the tank down the stretch. Mr. Trifecta's Pick of the Night!

R7: 5,3,8......Pure Fantasy-6/1 ML......Drop in class here should help here. Hasn't shown much lately, but can flash some early speed. Sugg will need one hell of a race here.

R8: 1,8,2......Ata Ata-7/2 ML......Recent times figure nicely here. Tough to beat the golden post on this track Back to Melloy for the driver and should be sitting on the pace.

R9: 6,1,2......Rain-9/2 ML......Sugg opened up last time out and never looked back, winning by over 6 lengths. Gets a drop in a class here which should help. Recent times have been lacking, but hoping for recent form to help out in that area.

R10: 3,1,2......Powerful Cam-6/1 ML......Three back showed something great from the nine hole. Gets the three hole tonight with Miller back aboard. Doesn't see much of the inside posts so will have to do his best here.

R11: 1,3,6......Expensive Siren-2/1 ML......Should wire the field with ease. Mr. Trifecta's Lock of the Night!

R12: 9,1,2......Fueled N Waiting-3/1 ML......Big jump in class here Hasn't shown a ton lately, but does have the times which look to be the best of the field. Swartz aboard helps and has cashed two back.

R13: 3,6,7......Champagne Bliss-8/1 ML......Noble aboard means good things. Gets the two hole as well. Horse showed nice flash of speed, nearly wiring the field two back. Gets return post just like that race here. Mr. Trifecta's Bomber of the Night!

precisionk
04-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Ugh, the Northfield experiment failed. That's what I get for betting some real bad horses. Almost felt like I had a better chance throwing darts at a program and picking horses that way.

R1: Out

R2: Out

R3: 4,2,7 Win $2.80....$2.20....$2.10

R4: Out

R5: 2,3,1 Win $6.80....$3.80....$2.80

R6: Out

R7: 2,4,5 Show $4.20

R8: Out

R9: Out

R10: Out

R11: 1,2,3 Win $3.00....$2.20....$2.10

R12: Out