PDA

View Full Version : Always Pay for Play

Ocala Mike
04-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Looks like bickering with a pro over $47 is what exposed this scandal. Wondering if this will cost BO any votes; thinking it probably will.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/secret-service-prostitution-scandal-exposed-over-47-new-details

Rookies
04-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Looks like bickering with a pro over $47 is what exposed this scandal. Wondering if this will cost BO any votes; thinking it probably will.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/secret-service-prostitution-scandal-exposed-over-47-new-details

Doubt it. :sleeping: Who (other than Reds-Shoe) remembers Keeler & Profumo?

johnhannibalsmith
04-15-2012, 10:36 PM
What kind of weird amount is $47 to owe a hooker? What, is she getting $235 an hour?

Ocala Mike
04-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Good point, JHS; those Secret Service guys work fast, I guess.

;) ;) ;) ;)

PS: Maybe he had to pay her in Colombian pesos, and the $47 reflects the conversion rate.

HUSKER55
04-16-2012, 01:17 AM
$47 DOLLARS FOR A HOOKER AMONG THAT CROWD:lol: :lol: We're flying hi now.....

I can hear them now..."c'mon BO, you know we got your back"!:lol: :lol:

For what it cost to fly AirForce1 they could buy every hooker in the entire country and get their pick! :D

mostpost
04-16-2012, 12:49 PM

Why would it cost Obama votes? Was he in Columbia procuring for the agents?
I just checked wiki and prostitution is legal in Columbia as long as it is practiced in certain designated tolerance zones. Assuming they were in one of these zones why is this the business of anyone except some moral busy bodies? And conservative scandal mongers.

ETA: rereading the story, I note that it does mention the legality of prostitution in Columbia and that it is nevertheless forbidden by the Secret Service. Still, that means that this should be an internal SS matter with zero connection to the president.

Ocala Mike
04-16-2012, 01:44 PM
mostpost, the Secret Service is part of the Department of Homeland Security, which answers to the President through "big sis" Janet Napolitano. The R's are going to get as much mileage out of this as they can.

mostpost
04-16-2012, 01:51 PM
mostpost, the Secret Service is part of the Department of Homeland Security, which answers to the President through "big sis" Janet Napolitano. The R's are going to get as much mileage out of this as they can.

You are probably right about that. I just think that the people who care about such things are not voting for Obama in any case.

I seriously doubt that even Janet Napolitano will get involved in this. It will be taken care of one or two levels above the agent's levels and maybe an e-mail documenting the action will go a level higher.

johnhannibalsmith
04-16-2012, 02:04 PM
I don't know. You can't really blame Obama for what these guys did. And if you want Obama's job, it's probably not overly intelligent to mock the men who did it too much either.

bigmack
04-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Why would it cost Obama votes? Was he in Columbia procuring for the agents?
Smashing job in defending BO from the SS/Colombian, $47 stiff job.

Now, see if you can defend him from ObamaCare going down in flames via the Supremes. The rocking scandals of Solyndra & Fast & Furious. His complete & total lack of leadership. The escalating Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. 100% increase in gas (albeit with "fake prices" :kiss:.) Unemployment numbers. Job approval rating in the 30's. Food stamp explosion. Idiotic "hot mic" comments to Russian patsies. No consertated effort for exploring our gas & oil, including kiboshing the Keystone Pipeline.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. Get busy on those and when you get done, I should have another 50-60 for you to address.

Keep up the good work.

mostpost
04-16-2012, 04:50 PM

Now, see if you can defend him from ObamaCare going down in flames via the Supremes. The rocking scandals of Solyndra & Fast & Furious. His complete & total lack of leadership. The escalating Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. 100% increase in gas (albeit with "fake prices" :kiss:.) Unemployment numbers. Job approval rating in the 30's. Food stamp explosion. Idiotic "hot mic" comments to Russian patsies. No consertated effort for exploring our gas & oil, including kiboshing the Keystone Pipeline.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. Get busy on those and when you get done, I should have another 50-60 for you to address.

Keep up the good work.

Without wasting too much of my time on your nonsense;
I missed where the Supremes issued a ruling on ObamaCare. Can you provide a link. There was no Solyndra scandal. They were given a legitimate government loan. A scandal would be like KBR and Halliburton which were given no bid cost plus contracts to provide housing and services to troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Contracts to do things like build showers where our troops were electrocuted.

Fast and Furious-a terrible movie. Or are you referring to the gun running scandal which began under Bush?

Egypt is a sovereign country. They will have the government they choose, but I will put your name in to lead the expeditionary force when it is established.

Gas Prices? It is your turn to prove me wrong. (The Sounds of Silence)

Unemployment numbers? Would you be referring to the U3 rate which has dropped from 10% to 8.2% in the last 29 months? Or are you referring to the U6 rate which has dropped from 17.2% to 14.5% in the same period.

Job approval: 45% according to Gallup. 45% is not in the 30's. Unlike Rasmussen, Gallup does not take its polls at Tea Party Headquarters.

Food Stamp explosion caused by George W. Bush Great Recession.

Obama was speaking truth on "hot mic" Paranoid Republicans will not let him make a reasonable treaty with Russians.
The purpose of the Keystone pipeline was to carry oil to the Gulf Coast where it would be shipped overseas. Several studies showed it would have little effect on domestic prices.

Mike at A+
04-16-2012, 04:55 PM

He won't lose any votes over this. It's part of the double standard that Democrats are entitled to. During a Republican administration, this would be front page news from now through November. This story will be long gone by the weekend.

NJ Stinks
04-16-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't know. You can't really blame Obama for what these guys did. And if you want Obama's job, it's probably not overly intelligent to mock the men who did it too much either.

Your second point deserves extra credit. :ThmbUp:

NJ Stinks
04-16-2012, 05:08 PM

Keep up the good work.

The smell of desperation is overwhelming. :sleeping:

NJ Stinks
04-16-2012, 05:11 PM
He won't lose any votes over this. It's part of the double standard that Democrats are entitled to. During a Republican administration, this would be front page news from now through November. This story will be long gone by the weekend.

How sad it is that you may actually believe what you posted.

Why anyone cares about this other then the families of these Secret Agents is beyond me.

bigmack
04-16-2012, 05:35 PM
The smell of desperation is overwhelming. :sleeping:
You think my boy & I are desperate? :lol:

Percentage of thoughts teaming in your head that are lulu? 92.4.

Not good, but good enough to get a G-job. :rolleyes:

johnhannibalsmith
04-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Without wasting too much of my time on your nonsense...

That was a lot of time considering it mostly boiled down to Bush, Bush, pass, Bush, Bush, source, Bush, republicans. :lol:

bigmack
04-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Job approval: 45% according to Gallup. 45% is not in the 30's. Unlike Rasmussen, Gallup does not take its polls at Tea Party Headquarters.
Oh, you want Gallup? OK.

The general hasn't even started yet and my boy is up 2. Polls on BO's handling of the economy in the 30's.

People just want this dork OUT.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/RomneyObamainTightRaceasGallupDailyTrackingBegins. png

Robert Goren
04-16-2012, 06:40 PM
He won't lose any votes over this. It's part of the double standard that Democrats are entitled to. During a Republican administration, this would be front page news from now through November. This story will be long gone by the weekend.No, it wouldn't. There are plently of things to go after Obama on. If this is an issue in the election, it means the republicans are desperate. The GSA mess on the other hand might be an issue, but the republicans are likely to tread easy on it because no one is sure how long this foolishness has been going on. It very well could go back through the terms of several presidents.

PaceAdvantage
04-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Why anyone cares about this other then the families of these Secret Agents is beyond me.Wow...you are serious? REALLY? Think again.

I guess you care so little for Obama's safety that you don't mind seeing Secret Service agents placed in positions where they could be SERIOUSLY COMPROMISED through blackmail and other means...and that's just for starters...

"Tell us the exact route the motorcade will be taking, or we'll email these pictures of you schtooping this hooker to your wife and family in less than five minutes..."

Nah, shit like that could never happen.... :rolleyes:

Tom
04-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Unbelievable!
No matter what a tool Obama is, and he is the biggest tool we have ever had, you DO NOT EVER put the president in any situation that puts him at risk.
Aside from the fact that this conduct should be considered treason, the only acceptable form of transfer of power in this country is the election or a senate trial.

What kinds of sensitive information could have been put at risk by some Homer haggling over $47? Or ANYONE in the rooms of the SS?

Some things are NEVER acceptable, and the safety of the POTUS is numero uno among them.

elysiantraveller
04-16-2012, 07:52 PM

I'm sure he will lose votes over this. I'm not so sure he really deserves to but I will take it... ;)

This and the GSA story feed the GOP narrative of a overspending government out of control.

Thats two cases in about as many weeks. Its a good day to be a GOP campaign strategist. :D

mostpost
04-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Wow...you are serious? REALLY? Think again.

I guess you care so little for Obama's safety that you don't mind seeing Secret Service agents placed in positions where they could be SERIOUSLY COMPROMISED through blackmail and other means...and that's just for starters...

"Tell us the exact route the motorcade will be taking, or we'll email these pictures of you schtooping this hooker to your wife and family in less than five minutes..."

I did not think of the security implications, but that is a definite concern. Of course in this case there was no danger of blackmail because these idiots couldn't keep their actions secret long enough to be subject to blackmail. "Secret" Service? What a misnomer.

bigmack
04-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Of course in this case there was no danger of blackmail because these idiots couldn't keep their actions secret long enough to be subject to blackmail.
See the way the mind works on this chap?

He can see 'some' potential for blackmail, IF something happened. But in this case, they we're wrong because they "couldn't keep their actions secret" as if no rentals were in any other room but the Gimme $47.

Top that with some supposition it's never happened before.

Wull, thank G for that. Whew, dodged a bullet there.

Nothin' to see here folks. Go back to your homes and places of biz.

Mostie, out. (to lunch)

Robert Fischer
04-16-2012, 09:01 PM
These guys should have WAITED until the mission was complete. This is a disgrace.

NJ Stinks
04-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Wow...you are serious? REALLY? Think again.

I heard about this argument and I'm not buying it. Why would somebody even bother applying for the Secret Service if they are willing to sell the president down the river for this? It makes no sense.

But I do agree that it is a disgrace that this guy was so stupid and shortsighted that he actually took this so far that it wound up embarrassing the USA.

PaceAdvantage
04-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Why would somebody even bother applying for the Secret Service if they are willing to sell the president down the river for this? It makes no sense.What are you talking about?

There are two basic driving forces in this world. Survival (which includes food, shelter etc.) and maintaining the species (ie. SEX).

SEX...can move mountains. And the FEAR of getting caught CHEATING on one's WIFE can cause you to do things unimaginable, like giving up sensitive information to the enemy that would put the President's life in danger.

How easy would it be for one of these hookers to be a plant...equipped with a camera that she places next to the bed that captures every naughty deed being done in crystal clear HD? How easy would it then be to later blackmail this particular agent into giving the info the enemy wants? Or else the video goes out into the public domain, for all the world to see, including the dude's wife and family?

Nah...this stuff NEVER happens... :lol:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/did-spy-ring-femme-fatale-anna-chapman-try-to-seduce-a-cabinet-member/

NJ Stinks
04-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Nah...this stuff NEVER happens... :lol:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/did-spy-ring-femme-fatale-anna-chapman-try-to-seduce-a-cabinet-member/

OK. Name one incident where a Secret Service agent ever compromised the safety of the president for personal reasons. Just one.

johnhannibalsmith
04-16-2012, 09:55 PM
OK. Name one incident where a Secret Service agent ever compromised the safety of the president for personal reasons. Just one.

Colombia, April 2012.

PaceAdvantage
04-16-2012, 10:05 PM
It's good to know NJ Stinks believes it's proper policy to allow men directly responsible for the safety of the President of the United States to bring prostitutes back to their rooms overnight...especially in a foreign land... :lol:

Is it the desire to never say a bad word about anything even remotely related to the Obama administration that drives this insanity, or perhaps the desire to make sure prostitution isn't held in a negative light?

Which is it NJ?

Clearly, your rational brain...the one concerned with the President's safety and how easily an agent can be compromised in this situation...is firmly in the off position. One wonders how and why exactly? If the risks weren't something to be concerned about, nobody would be in trouble, now would they?

JustRalph
04-16-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Blackmail,+spies+and+tapes+of+steamy+sex%3B+Israel +%60used+tapped+calls'...-a060541975

blackmail has worked.......

NJ Stinks
04-16-2012, 10:11 PM
It's good to know NJ Stinks believes it's proper policy to allow men directly responsible for the safety of the President of the United States to bring prostitutes back to their rooms overnight...especially in a foreign land... :lol:

Is it the desire to never say a bad word about anything even remotely related to the Obama administration that drives this insanity, or perhaps the desire to make sure prostitution isn't held in a negative light?

Which is it NJ?

Clearly, your rational brain...the one concerned with the President's safety and how easily an agent can be compromised in this situation...is firmly in the off position. One wonders how and why exactly? If the risks weren't something to be concerned about, nobody would be in trouble, now would they?

You failed to mention even one incident.

People are in trouble because it looks bad. Period.

Anyway, I stated my opinion and you disagree. Duly noted.

PaceAdvantage
04-16-2012, 10:14 PM

Anyway, I stated my opinion and you disagree. Duly noted."Femme Fatales" have been used as standard operating procedure in spy rings for HOW LONG? Surely you must be familiar with the concept.

I know you're not this ignorant...why play one on TV?

Are you going to wait for a successful strike against the Secret Service before you decry how dangerous this was? Never mind that this method of infiltration has been used successfully in other sensitive areas of government both here and abroad.

Or maybe you'll wait until it happens on a Republican admin watch? :lol: :lol:

At least one of us actually holds the safety of the President first...I was truly shocked when you proclaimed the only one who should be concerned about this are the wives of these agents.... :faint:

elysiantraveller
04-16-2012, 10:19 PM

Dude, not to try and get involved but don't you think you are being just a little biased here? It doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to figure out how these guys can be compromised in this situation.

How would you feel if your personal security detachment was off enjoying the local hospitality?

This isn't about partisanship... its about a huge effing embarrassment.

Its not Obama's fault and Obama should be PISSED...

Tom
04-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Gee stinks, what could ever go wrong?
You like red?

lsbets
04-16-2012, 11:19 PM

Just to get a secret level security clearance, which is next to nothing, they run a full background check. Bad credit? You're usually out of luck, because you're flagged as someone who might one day have money troubles and be open to a bribe for something. You have to list all your traffic violations, etc .......... And that is for the most common clearance there is.

For top secret, which I think is what the secret service has, you have the standard background checks and then interviews with family, friends, and past acquaintances. I have a friend who does intel work. I've been interviewed for several people's clearances, the investigators look for anything that would flag the person as a risk for blackmail or bribery. Measures are taken in advance to keep people out of sensitive jobs if they might be a risk.

These guys have families. Let's say they didn't get caught in Colombia, but at some point in the future someone had evidence of them whoring it up there and threatened to expose them to their families unless they gave up some sensitive info or did something else. That would be a major security problem.

People are not in trouble because it looks bad. Its all over the news because it looks bad. People are in trouble because they hold sensitive positions and acted in a way that shows they could be compromised at some point in the future. If you go behind your wife's back and get a hooker while you're off somewhere it doesn't matter to anyone but you and your wife. These guys do it and it can have real repercussions. They deserve to be in trouble.

johnhannibalsmith
04-16-2012, 11:29 PM
... If you go behind your wife's back and get a hooker while you're off somewhere ...

I didn't want to jump in and high-five MacBigg in the Hillary thread with my support there, but you cut to the point of why this bugs me. I know it's almost unheard of anymore to find infidelity a character flaw, but I don't like it, and while I know plenty of people that cheat - it tempers the way that I deal with them in certain situations. If you can betray your wife, the mother of your children - for a little cheap puss on the side - how trustworthy are you?

lsbets
04-16-2012, 11:40 PM
I didn't want to jump in and high-five MacBigg in the Hillary thread with my support there, but you cut to the point of why this bugs me. I know it's almost unheard of anymore to find infidelity a character flaw, but I don't like it, and while I know plenty of people that cheat - it tempers the way that I deal with them in certain situations. If you can betray your wife, the mother of your children - for a little cheap puss on the side - how trustworthy are you?

I had a starter marriage when I was a 2LT. Deployed to Kuwait and found out she had a medical condition - she wasn't able to keep her legs shut. Started the divorce paperwork as soon as I got back to the states. Before it was finalized, my battalion had a formal dinner. I RSVPd for two - me and the woman I was dating. Battalion commander called me in and explained that I was still legally married and I couldn't bring the new woman to the ball and should be more discreet because some people would say I was committing adultery (my soon to be x was over 1500 miles away and taking her sweet ass time signing the papers just to prove what a flaming bitch she was).

Anyway, my point is when it comes to things like security clearances and such, marital infidelity is, in the words of Joe, a big f-in deal.

elysiantraveller
04-16-2012, 11:47 PM
For top secret, which I think is what the secret service has, you have the standard background checks and then interviews with family, friends, and past acquaintances. I have a friend who does intel work. I've been interviewed for several people's clearances, the investigators look for anything that would flag the person as a risk for blackmail or bribery. Measures are taken in advance to keep people out of sensitive jobs if they might be a risk.

I've been interviewed for a two buddies of mine. They aren't at all fun. The investigators are actively looking for reason's to discredit your friends during the course of about hour conversation.

bigmack
04-16-2012, 11:55 PM
He never asked for dough but some dude called me up and threatened to 'tarnish my reputation' a few months back because he had a picture of me 'play acting' with some neighborhood gal.

I summarily laughed, told him my reputation was shot to smithereens, and to send the pic.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/15993.jpg

NJ Stinks
04-17-2012, 01:12 AM
A point of interest:

The Secret Service ordered 11 agents home from Cartagena on Thursday, a day before Obama arrived, after police were called to their beachfront hotel and discovered women believed to be prostitutes in several rooms. The agents, who were not part of the unit assigned to protect Obama, were placed on administrative leave.

link: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-sex-scandal-20120417,0,816419.story

If these guys were partying instead of doing what they were supposed to, I would be more upset. And the fact that Obama was not even in Columbia yet is significant IMO.

Look, these guys are going to pay dearly for what transpired. You guys believe it's warranted so you will probably feel justice is served.

PA, this is not an Obama issue nor is it any kind of political issue although the right will do their best to make it one. So you assuming I'm protecting Obama here is not my reason for speaking up.

And John, I don't pretend to understand the need to cheat but I'm guessing that being thousands of miles from home, getting blastered, and meeting up with prostitutes (legal ones to boot) may cause a group of healthy guys to do something they would never do at home.

Doesn't mean I condone it or that I'm making excuses for morals of these guys. Sh_t just happens sometimes.

PaceAdvantage
04-17-2012, 01:16 AM
A point of interest:

The Secret Service ordered 11 agents home from Cartagena on Thursday, a day before Obama arrived, after police were called to their beachfront hotel and discovered women believed to be prostitutes in several rooms. The agents, who were not part of the unit assigned to protect Obama, were placed on administrative leave.

link: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-sex-scandal-20120417,0,816419.story

If these guys were partying instead of doing what they were supposed to, I would be more upset. And the fact that Obama was not even in Columbia yet is significant IMO.

Look, these guys are going to pay dearly for what transpired. You guys believe it's warranted so you will probably feel justice is served.

PA, this is not an Obama issue nor is it any kind of political issue although the right will do their best to make it one. So you assuming I'm protecting Obama here is not my reason for speaking up.

And John, I don't pretend to understand the need to cheat but I'm guessing that being thousands of miles from home, getting blastered, and meeting up with prostitutes (legal ones to boot) may cause a group of healthy guys to do something they would never do at home.

Doesn't mean I condone it or that I'm making excuses for morals of these guys. Sh_t just happens sometimes.Just astonishing that you would feel this away about the men who are charged with protecting the life of the President of the United States. Shit happens...wow...

You really think this is no big deal...just an issue between a husband and a wife...were all the agents married? Something tells me, probably not. Does that make a difference? Not to me...

SO WHAT that Obama wasn't there yet. These guys have INFO...or potentially have INFO on the President's itinerary...security measures...travel routes...wow man...just wow...

NJ Stinks
04-17-2012, 01:25 AM
Just astonishing that you would feel this away about the men who are charged with protecting the life of the President of the United States. Shit happens...wow...

You really think this is no big deal...just an issue between a husband and a wife...were all the agents married? Something tells me, probably not. Does that make a difference? Not to me...

SO WHAT that Obama wasn't there yet. These guys have INFO...or potentially have INFO on the President's itinerary...security measures...travel routes...wow man...just wow...

I get it. You believe these guys are a risk to the President because of what they did. Maybe you are right and I'm wrong.

johnhannibalsmith
04-17-2012, 01:30 AM

Re-read what I posted. I don't care if people cheat on spouses per se, though I don't find it an excusable trait most of the time. As PA notes above me, I certainly don't know which are even married. The fact is that we expect certain conduct and standards from certain people in certain capacities. If Jack the mutuel teller gets "blastered" on the way home from work and wants to cheat on his wife, hey, not really my problem, and probably remains a problem for only him and his family. But if he wants me to trust him and asks for a loan or something (yeah, I'm aware that you know that's a bullshit hypothetical), I'm going to factor his penchant for irresponsibility, deceit, and lack of trustworthiness into my decision.

Likewise, your allegation that this conduct poses no security threat - in my opinion - is bogus for the same reason. Even off the job, these men are expected to, and are selected in part because of a perceived unflappable ability to, maintain certain standards of conduct that reflect their trustworthiness. You do realize that in a position like theirs that trustworthiness is a requirement?

bigmack
04-17-2012, 01:32 AM
I get it. You believe these guys are a risk to the President because of what they did. Maybe you are right and I'm wrong.
If ya show SOME outrage you can get PA off that jag and ask him if he thinks any operative who would know exponentially more classified information out in the field has ever fallen in love with a someone, or met one in a club and 'one thing lead to the next', had a rental - You know the routine. Ever, let alone in the last 5 years? How 'bout 10 years? Does anyone think this is the first time SS has done this.

There was a brouhaha here in Solana Beach a few years ago when a brigade of SS was in a bar and got into a fight. A local got his finga bit off by one of the agents. No chargas. Went away quietly.

Some whispers about this Columbian sordidness involving underage.

NJ Stinks
04-17-2012, 01:47 AM
Likewise, your allegation that this conduct poses no security threat - in my opinion - is bogus for the same reason. Even off the job, these men are expected to, and are selected in part because of a perceived unflappable ability to, maintain certain standards of conduct that reflect their trustworthiness. You do realize that in a position like theirs that trustworthiness is a requirement?

Yea. I realize trustworthiness is a job requirement.

PaceAdvantage
04-17-2012, 02:00 AM
Possessing information on someone that could not only end their career, but their family life as they know it, is a very powerful motivating force, no matter how well they've been trained...don't you think?

Ocala Mike
04-17-2012, 09:49 AM
I think PA's got the handle on this one. Should result in major head-rolling going pretty high up, because this is seriously troubling no matter your politics. I had a top secret/crypto clearance while in the military, and the importance of staying out of compromising situations was emphasized.

I always thought that these Secret Service guys were hand-picked and the cream of the crop. Could it be that there was a seismic shift in the SS when they were removed from the Treasury Department and made a part of DHS, I think in 2003? Maybe some funding problems or just some undercurrent that they were no longer as "special" as they used to be?

Mike at A+
04-19-2012, 09:28 AM
An emailer to the O'Reilly Factor had the best line on this story:

"One would think that with a name like Secret Service, they'd know how to be serviced secretly." :D :D :D

bigmack
04-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Pocahontas, here, is the one who wanted her loot and she wasn't takin' $40 when she was expecting 8hun. Who hhwould?

I guess I'd go 8 but things are gonna get fairly nutty, fairly fast.

Carefuel with watch now, Dear.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1064311.1334861772!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

johnhannibalsmith
04-19-2012, 07:39 PM
In light of this new evidence, I've decided that these fellas had no option.

Tom
04-19-2012, 09:13 PM
gEVfM1XNDWQ&feature=related

Ocala Mike
04-19-2012, 11:31 PM

Agree; she should go on a recruiting poster - JOIN THE SECRET SERVICE AND GET A TRIP AROUND THE WORLD!

JustRalph
04-20-2012, 02:10 AM

:lol: Post of the week :lol: