PDA

View Full Version : Will Boxie Succumb?

bigmack
04-14-2012, 09:53 PM
A movement is afoot, encouraging the esteemed(?) member, boxcar, to abandon his practice of signing off with "boxcar."

To date, no dice. Will he fold to peer group preShah?

Would anyone have any trouble determining it was a boxcar post, if all they had to go on was this?
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/HorseRacingForumPaceAdvantageComHorseRacingMessage BoardTrayvonMartin.png

Can i get a collective - You bet your sweet bippy?

HUSKER55
04-14-2012, 11:45 PM
i take it his logic is getting the best of you so now you want a movement?

if you don't know how to seperate wheat from chaf then that is your problem.

but...carry on.

johnhannibalsmith
04-15-2012, 12:30 AM
A movement is afoot, encouraging the esteemed(?) member, boxcar, to abandon his practice of signing off with "boxcar."

To date, no dice. Will he fold to peer group preShah?

I find it necessary to intervene here on Boxcar's behalf and point out just how mistaken you are. He has indeed abandoned the practice of signing off as you describe. You need to learn to read a bit more swell and learn proper capitalization.

It's Boxcar.

Put that in your skittle pipe and smoke it, Mr. Knowitall. :rolleyes:

hcap
04-15-2012, 01:35 AM
How about this? God forbid we forget for one second exactly who?
Boxcar

PS: It's me boxcar

hcap
04-15-2012, 01:47 AM
Or just to be a wee bit more on the safe side

Boxcar

PS: It's me boxcar

Boxcar

Robert Fischer
04-15-2012, 11:40 AM
the thread starter is confusing me because there seems to be avatars for bigmack and boxcar in the original post. :confused::confused:

Rookies
04-15-2012, 12:55 PM
This is a non issue to me.

Boxie uses it to be slighly pretentious, but it's not a non sequitur sig that gets my attention-it's his loony ideas!

What he does with it is his biz, at long as it's not offensive to all.

Hell, I know a hard core Con that sends EVERY e-mail out with this tag:

"BSC, MD, MBA. MSC, FRCPC, FAAP" :rolleyes:

While this is one smart Con (he has all this shite), I don't even know what a couple of them are! :lol:

boxcar
04-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Wonder where the boss is? Once upon a time I started a thread with Hcap's name in the title and he removed it ASAP, telling me it wasn't proper and all that good stuff. It'll be interesting to see how he handles this one.

And you guys with my siggy thing -- you not only betray the pettiness of your small minds -- but really...you have way too much time on your hands.

But it'll be fun to see you crazies climb the walls. Carry on... :rolleyes:

Boxcar

boxcar
04-15-2012, 01:14 PM
How about this? God forbid we forget for one second exactly who?

In your case, Hcap, you may need that extra reminder. You have a really tough time staying focused. :D

Boxcar

hcap
04-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Once upon a time I started a thread with Hcap's name in the title and he removed it ASAP, telling me it wasn't proper and all that good stuff. It'll be interesting to see how he handles this one.???/?

Refresh my memory Re-post it. How could I remove a word from the tittle of a thread you started? I am not a site administrator.

hcap

Ps: It's me

hcap

boxcar
04-15-2012, 01:19 PM
I will no more succumb to idiotic peer pressure on my sig than I will succumb to pressure to vote for president come November, assuming Romney gets the nomination. You're gropin' in the dark and I don't want to know what it is that your holding or touching either. :lol:

Boxcar

boxcar
04-15-2012, 01:23 PM
???/?

Refresh my memory Re-post it. How could I remove a word from the tittle of a thread you started? I am not a site administrator.

Are you that dense? You want me repost the thread that PA took down? You are shot through and through. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not only that but your reading comp skills are shot. I never said you removed the thread. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Robert Fischer
04-15-2012, 01:25 PM
no hack, this is the real Robert Fischer

I kind of like the signatures and closings some people add.

Peace,
RF

hcap
04-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Are you that dense? You want me repost the thread that PA took down? You are shot through and through. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not only that but your reading comp skills are shot. I never said you removed the thread. :rolleyes:

You wrote an ambiguous paragraph
Wonder where the boss is? Once upon a time I started a thread with Hcap's name in the title and he removed it ASAP, telling me it wasn't proper and all that good stuff. It'll be interesting to see how he handles this one.Clarity is more important than grammar

hcap

PS: It is me

hcap

elysiantraveller
04-15-2012, 01:55 PM
But it'll be fun to see you crazies climb the walls. Carry on... :rolleyes:

Boxcar

What walls?

Yours,

ET

HUSKER55
04-15-2012, 03:25 PM
GUYS,...IF this is all you have to worry about then you ought to go to church and give thanks!

give it a rest before you regret it.

bigmack
04-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Truthfully, I was hopped-up on around 32,000 MG's of acetaminophen yessaday and started this thread without clear judgement. Take it from moi, that shit'll mess YOU up!

Boxride can do anything he pleases. It's a faREE country!

No need to be juvEnile & petty like some say.

Then, I was just...

tjVVjv92JzA

assuming Romney gets the nomination.

Boxcar
Assuming? :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
04-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Truthfully, I was hopped-up on around 32,000 MG's of acetaminophen yessaday and started this thread without clear judgement. Take it from moi, that shit'll mess YOU up!

:lol: :lol:

To think you made light of my skittle knowledge. :D

boxcar
04-15-2012, 04:32 PM
You wrote an ambiguous paragraph
Clarity is more important than grammar

It's only ambiguous if you think you're "the boss" in the paragraph. :rolleyes: If you do, then you're more delusional than I even imagined.

Boxcar
P.S. However, you might be the boss guy of your fellow inmates at some insane asylum. :D

boxcar
04-15-2012, 04:38 PM
What walls?

Yours,

ET

The rotting ones in your attic?

Boxcar
P.S. I love your sig. It's very appropriate, for you should be Eternally Thankful to me for gracing this forum with my presence and adding some sanity to it. :ThmbUp:

boxcar
04-15-2012, 04:41 PM
the thread starter is confusing me because there seems to be avatars for bigmack and boxcar in the original post. :confused::confused:

You haven't figured out by now that Mack has a split personality? Weren't you around when last year he came out of his liberalism closet?

Boxcar