PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Jewel

turninforhome10
04-14-2012, 01:08 AM
What an effort at Royal Randwick in the Sapphire Stakes. Stakes record with a motionless rider. Undefeated and what a training job by Mr Kavanaugh bringing her back from injury to this. Winners donated a good chunk to a kids charity. Demi o Bryne was all smiles and would look for this one (knock on wood ) to be seen at the Breeders Cup. Cox Plate? Phenomenal. Can anybody post the race?

toetoe
04-14-2012, 01:09 AM
I hope we see her in November. :ThmbUp:

Seabiscuit@AR
04-14-2012, 05:28 AM
Atlantic Jewel is a good horse with great potential. Unfortunately it is owned by Coolmore and they seem intent in running it in the easiest races possible. Today it was entered in both the G1 TJ Smith Stakes and the G2 Fillies and Mares Sapphire Stakes. They went for the easy option of the G2 FM race over the G1 race. Both races were at the same distance

Atlantic Jewel should have been in the G1 race today. Next week is Australia's top mile race the Doncaster. Atlantic Jewel is entered for it but is not going to run. Instead it will race a week later in a lesser G1 the All Aged Stakes or another G2 Fillies and Mares race

Atlantic Jewel should be running in either the Doncaster or it should be racing Black Caviar over 1200m before she goes to England. Instead they will run it in another 2nd tier race where it will be long odds on again. They have already declared they won't be racing Black Caviar yet at the same time they want to tell you this is the horse of a lifetime...

I don't know why Coolmore own racehorses when they don't want to test them out against the best horses out there

Seabiscuit@AR
04-14-2012, 06:26 AM
http://www.racingnetwork.com.au/yellowglen-sapphire-stakes/tabid/87/date/2012-04-14/race/6/trackid/53/default.aspx

This link will show the Atlantic Jewel race from Randwick today but if it does will only be available for 2 days. The replays are free for 2 days and then you have to be a subscriber to the website to view them after that

I am not sure if this link will work outside Australia though. There are different rights rules for race replays for within Australia and outside Australia so this link might only work within Australia????

turninforhome10
04-14-2012, 08:03 AM
http://www.racingnetwork.com.au/yellowglen-sapphire-stakes/tabid/87/date/2012-04-14/race/6/trackid/53/default.aspx

This link will show the Atlantic Jewel race from Randwick today but if it does will only be available for 2 days. The replays are free for 2 days and then you have to be a subscriber to the website to view them after that

I am not sure if this link will work outside Australia though. There are different rights rules for race replays for within Australia and outside Australia so this link might only work within Australia????
It works great. Nice Site. Thanks