PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Trifecta's Maywood Park Picks 4/13/12

precisionk
04-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Great card tonight just like last nights card.

R1: 1,5,7......Twenty-One Below-3/1 ML......Has won impressively the last two out and should figure here at the golden post. Leonard back aboard and should fit will with this group. Let's see if this filly can continue the streak.

R2: 5,3,7......Colefederate-7/2 ML......I have picked this horse almost every time he has been available and I will do it again. This horse loves to win. Has won last 4 of 6 and Oosting is aboard to get another victory. I see a literal duplicate of his last race, with the order going exactly the same.

R3: 1,2,9......Wes Mantooth-7/2 ML......Drop in class should help here. This horses peak is at this leve and won last out at this level. Leonard staying aboard and with the golden post should be sitting pretty.

R4: 4,3,2......Urawomanizer-7/5 ML......Should be much the best here. Destroyed the field last out with De Long aboard. Will be tough to beat. Mr. Trifecta's Lock of the Night!

R5: 1,8,2......Bryn Tin Tin-6/1 ML......Dropping in class here should help. Has cashed at higher levels, but has yet to win in two years. Connections are desperate and should be sneaky here against some tough competition.

R6: 6,2,5......Fox Valley Teenie-3/1 ML......Ran out of gas down the stretch last out, but did end up third. Leonard still aboard and should be against some easier company here. Will try again to wire the field and hope she doesn't get caught.

R7: 1,2,4......George's Ztam-3/1 ML......Didn't fire last out despite getting the golden post. Gets the return trip here where he has beaten similar company. Will try to wire the field again and hopefully doesn't have another setback like last out.

R8: 2,1,3......Helen's Place Girl-4/1 ML......Two back showed some impressive late speed picking up almost 7 lengths to get up for 3rd. I like those types of moves. Tossing last out and giving his mare another try. Warren back aboard as well here. Will be tough, but has a shot.

R9: 2,5,1......Innovation-12/1 ML......High odds? Check. Leonard aboard? Check. Post position decent? Check. Cashed in this Company? Check. Bomber? Check.

R10: 6,2,9......Dashing Majorette-12/1 ML......Didn't fire at all last out. Gets a return trip here. Been a few months since she has seen the winners circle, but has a prime opportunity here. Leonard still aboard and will be coming off the pace, 3 or 4 back. Looks to close late. Mr. Trifecta's Bomber of the Night!

R11: 2,3,1......Let's Talk About Me-9/5 ML......I really like the 3 here, but I am going with Oosting's gut here as he jumped aboard this horse. Has been facing open competition cashing for the last seven. Faces an easier open field here at Maywood. Should be a big factor.

R12: 7,4,5......Ice Man Comet'h-6/1 ML......Shipping back to Maywood, this horse has some good closing speed. Has cashed at higher levels and should be sitting off the pace and hoping for a good trip. Carpenter aboard should give him a shot here. Should get a price too. Mr. Trifecta's Pick of the Night!

R13: 1,3,2......Epona-12/1 ML......Love this horse. Came in at 19/1 last out and upset the field. That certainly helped line my wallet. Gets a big jump in class here and will be tough to compete as their are some very good horses here. I am going against my better judgment, but this horse is definitely in form and kicking butt. Recent form is selecting this one for me. Gets the golden post to boot, so it will be up to Leonard to figure out what he can get our of her. Mr. Trifecta's "Going to the Sizzler" Pick of the Night!

R14: 5,8,7......Little More Ram-6/1 ML......De Long onboard. Won at this level three back and hasn't shown much the last two. Will need to be right up on the leader to have a shot here.

precisionk
04-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Results:

R1: Out

R2: 7,5,1 Place $3.00....$2.20 $1 Exacta box 5,3,7......$8.40

R3: 9,4,1 Show $2.10

R4: 4,8,2 Win $2.40...$2.10....$2.10

R5: Out

R6: Out

R7: 2,1,4 Place $3.60....$2.40 $1 Exacta box 1,2,4......$6.00 $1 Trifecta box 1,2,4......$18.40

R8: 8,5,2 Show $4.40

R9: Out

R10: Out

R11: 2,4,1 Win $2.80....$2.20....$2.10

R12: 5,4,2 $1 Exacta box 7,4,5......$6.90

R13: Out

R14: Out