PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Feed

teddy
04-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Is thier two feeds of the live aussie races. I want the odds on track and not the odds on the woodbine feed. Any Ideas how to achieve that.. I signed up at austrailianracing.com and they have a feed there. Its the same as the track but the announcers are spewing odds ranges from the bookies that are totally different from the onscreen ones. Also does anyone know pool sizes for superfectas?

Peter Berry
04-12-2012, 10:34 AM
You can access the on-track odds at www.tab.com.au (http://www.tab.com.au)

turninforhome10
04-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Also check out the odds comparison page at punters paradise.com.au. They have the odds from all the bookies and betting services.

horses4courses
04-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Is thier two feeds of the live aussie races. I want the odds on track and not the odds on the woodbine feed. Any Ideas how to achieve that.. I signed up at austrailianracing.com and they have a feed there. Its the same as the track but the announcers are spewing odds ranges from the bookies that are totally different from the onscreen ones. Also does anyone know pool sizes for superfectas?

Should be the same feed from Aus to all in North America.
As far as I know, Woodbine is the hub for all Aus racing over here.
Pool sizes, including superfectas, are small.
I would guess that there is seldom more than a few thousand in a super pool, although it might get higher for a big meet, or at the weekends.

There is no way to get around presenter input regarding bookies' odds from over there.
It's a major part of the game there, but of little use to those in the US.

In the past, when I have had questions concerning their PK4, I have found emailing the head of simulcasts for Aussie racing to be useful. He has always replied within 24 hours. So, you might want to try him:

simulcastdirector@australianracing.com

Good luck!

HuggingTheRail
04-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Sportingbet.com.au also shows current odds from AUS

teddy
04-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Quite a few overlays but seemed like the USA betters had a good number. Some overlays.