PDA

View Full Version : Not A Hate Crime

cj's dad
04-11-2012, 08:26 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/07/tourist-beaten-robbed-baltimore-caught-camera-video_n_1409900.html

Our police commissioner has stated that this is not a hate crime.

Great publicity for our city and it's citizens.

As I've said before, if you come here for whatever reason, make sure as hell that you know where you are going.

JustRalph
04-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Terrible,

canleakid
04-11-2012, 08:18 PM
showed my stepson the clip, cause he is up there on a bus. trip told him to be careful and watch his back !!!!!!!!!!!!! My son was there 2 weeks ago and had a great time.

cj's dad
04-12-2012, 09:32 AM
showed my stepson the clip, cause he is up there on a bus. trip told him to be careful and watch his back !!!!!!!!!!!!! My son was there 2 weeks ago and had a great time.

I'm sure he spent time at the Inner Harbor with the Nat'l Aquarium and maybe science center and ,depending on age, the night life.

Just sayin that like any other city, you gotta know where and what to avoid.

PhantomOnTour
04-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Sadly, Baltimore is like most large cities.

There are places that you do not wanna be after dark (like the neighborhood around Pimlico!)

New Orleans is no different...okay, Balt and NO are probably two of the worst cases, but you get my drift. The 'hood around Fairgrounds ain't no picnic either. Heck, i went to Aqu and found that area a lil shady.
I bet there are places in Cleveland, Detroit, Miami, Dallas etc...that are bad for your health.

I'd like to think this incident/attack was alcohol fueled but i can't.
It's disgusting and more common than we know.

GaryG
04-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Or Hollywood Park....:eek: That is one of the reasons that a trip to Arlington is so enjoyable. You can ride the train to the track and enjoy a beautiful racecourse in a good neighborhood. Then get a hot dog at Mr. Beefy's.