PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be here

pokerwhzkid
04-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks willphorse for letting me know about this forum. Hope to enjoy my time here.

Looking at yonkers today Race 8

#4 Modern Day Clyde

Love the race on 3-8 interfered with at the start big move from the 4 hole first over battled all the way still held for 2nd

no chance trip on 2-23 left well stuck behind dead horse on lead shuffled back to last on rail

Won first start out at same class in 55 flat

2nd time back at this class and moves back inside for first time in a while should fire out first time off the claim after no chance trip last out from 8 hole with no cover flow going 3 wide from back at the 3/4

Ray2000
04-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Welcome pokerwhzkid, always glad to see more posters.

Good Luck

willphorse
04-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks willphorse for letting me know about this forum. Hope to enjoy my time here.

Looking at yonkers today Race 8

#4 Modern Day Clyde

Love the race on 3-8 interfered with at the start big move from the 4 hole first over battled all the way still held for 2nd

no chance trip on 2-23 left well stuck behind dead horse on lead shuffled back to last on rail

Won first start out at same class in 55 flat

2nd time back at this class and moves back inside for first time in a while should fire out first time off the claim after no chance trip last out from 8 hole with no cover flow going 3 wide from back at the 3/4

Hey buddy. Heading to the track for a bit, will give this a look. Nice to see ya back.