PDA

View Full Version : Tracks with $1 Pick Six

JohnGalt1
12-28-2003, 10:06 AM
My home track--Canterbury Park--offers a $1 pick six. Last week I discovered that Fairgrounds also offers a $1 pick six. I'm glad i tried to punch in a $1 dollar ticket instead of a $2 ticket and had it accepted.

I know Cal tracks and NY tracks are minimum $2 tickets.

Do any of you know of other tracks that offer $1 tickets?

Thanks

sq764
12-28-2003, 11:02 AM
I believe Turfway Park does too..

JimG
12-28-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by jgalt1
My home track--Canterbury Park--offers a $1 pick six. Last week I discovered that Fairgrounds also offers a $1 pick six. I'm glad i tried to punch in a $1 dollar ticket instead of a $2 ticket and had it accepted.

Explains why those tracks never have a large carryover.

JohnGalt1
12-29-2003, 08:02 PM
JimG

You're correct that CBY and other tracks with $1 pick six's usually have smaller pools, but even when CBY only offered $2 pick six's, it took a while for pools to build. I never play pick six's unless there's a decent carryover or I know the pool will be at least $50,000 and only if I can feel so confidence about the ticket I put together.

The day I played FG for $20 instead of $40 there was a carryover of over $12,000.

And just to let everyone know that Claiming Crown day the pick six pool has been between $75,000-$100,000 and can be played for a buck.

The four pick six's I've won were at Cal. tracks and of course were for $2.

I just wanted to find out how many tracks offer $2 tickets so I don't waste money.