PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR FRI.. 4/6

MeSlew
04-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Hello all! Today is an exciting day for me, because we now start to include Keenland, Woodbine and Pimlico in our listing. This means we are moving forward into fine spring racing, getting closer to the single greatest sporting event of the year, as well as to the summer racing that I love and wait for all year. I usually follow Pimlico from the opening day through the Preakness Stakes, only because with those weeks in the books, sometimes a Slew horse runs on the undercard of Preakness day and I like to know about it. I usually discontinue Pimlico after the Preakness. However, if we have 'ol Hilltop players using the list, I will continue with the balance of the meet. Please let me know as we go forward.

Anyway, to kick off the spring racing season, here is what the Keenland opening day looks like to Slew.

Please be advised that careful handicapping is always in order, but especially at the beginning of each meet. Be mindful of trainer intent, surface change, layoffs and purse values. Download the entire list from my website by clicking the link on the signature line - for free.

And as always, good luck and good 'capping! - Slew

http://slewsfasthorses.com/website3/2012-04-06.jpg