PDA

View Full Version : A little voter fraud among friends: Yuk Yuk Yuk!

JustRalph
04-05-2012, 03:25 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/2012/04/04/the-democrats-election-forgery-racket/

mostpost
04-05-2012, 04:12 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/2012/04/04/the-democrats-election-forgery-racket/
I find it odd that the Obama campaign would have to forge signatures on an Obama petition in St. Joseph County, Indiana. They needed 500 signatures. Obama received 67,000 votes from St. Joseph County in the 2008 election. Why would they need to forge any signatures?

If I wanted to waste time, I would post the many Republicans who committed voter fraud in 2008. That would include Mitt Romney who voted for Scott Brown while living in California and listing his primary residence in New Hampshire.

mostpost
04-05-2012, 04:19 PM
A little Republican voter fraud for your enjoyment.
http://waukesha.patch.com/articles/state-democratic-party-accuses-romney-of-election-bribery-by-handing-out-free-sandwiches

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan giving out free subs at Cousins in Waukesha.
That is against the law.

A. Pineda
04-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Isn't she the gal that wants to lock up all American Muslims? Even Geraldo Rivera recognized her for what she is: the most vile, hateful, commentator he has ever met in his life. You won't miss much by putting her on ignore.
http://michellemalkinisanidiot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/michelle_malkin_true_face.jpg

ArlJim78
04-05-2012, 09:00 PM
whenever you hit them with the truth out come the baseless smears.

A. Pineda
04-05-2012, 09:06 PM
whenever you hit them with the truth out come the baseless smears.

World English Dictionary
baseless (ˈbeɪslɪs) — adj not based on fact; unfounded: a baseless supposition

Huh?

Based on a mountain of facts. Words from her own mouth.

ArlJim78
04-05-2012, 09:24 PM
World English Dictionary
baseless (ˈbeɪslɪs) — adj not based on fact; unfounded: a baseless supposition

Huh?

Based on a mountain of facts. Words from her own mouth.
baseless as in she has never called for locking up all Muslims.

ElKabong
04-05-2012, 09:25 PM
That is against the law.

Free subs!! FREE SUBS!! It's an injustice!!!!

Tom
04-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Free subs!! FREE SUBS!! It's an injustice!!!!

Hold the pickles!
Hold the lettuce!
Mitt and Ryan both upset us!

johnhannibalsmith
04-05-2012, 10:51 PM

That is against the law.

Ironically, handing out promises of free taxpayer money to voters is the only way ANYONE can actually get elected.

ElKabong
04-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Que the 'Obama gonna pay for my gas, my mortgage' clip

bigmack
04-05-2012, 11:27 PM
I didn't get a chance to read the art posted by JR, but I do notice Mosty didn't even ADress it. Must have merit.

I can't believe after all the gaffes and missteps that Romney has been through and it's a damn sub that's gonna take him down.

Video captured by Patch shows Romney and Ryan handing out the sub sandwiches. :)

Additionally, a video edited by the state Democratic Party shows Romney leading a rally and telling supporters to go vote, and “If you want another sandwich, there are more back there.” :lol:

J4k4LlVL7eE

ElKabong
04-05-2012, 11:32 PM
That is against the law.

Czech out Mack's vid, mailcarrier.

Mosty posts, Mosty gets it wrong......The sun comes up, the sun goes down.

mostpost
04-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Que the 'Obama gonna pay for my gas, my mortgage' clip

it's cue not que. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Que' is Spanish for what.

ElKabong
04-06-2012, 12:12 AM
it's cue not que. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Que' is Spanish for what.

It's also check, not czech.

Sense of humor.... Can't get one at the post office

newtothegame
04-06-2012, 12:18 AM
And here all this time I thought the left wanted "free" stuff.....:lol:

mostpost
04-06-2012, 12:36 AM
It's also check, not czech.

Sense of humor.... Can't get one at the post office
Czech/check I got.
Que you got. Wrong.

mostpost
04-06-2012, 12:48 AM
baseless as in she has never called for locking up all Muslims.
She wrote a whole freakin' book about it.
In Defense of Internment: The Case for Racial Profiling in World War II and the War on Terror [Hardcover]
Michelle Malkin (Author)

Check it out on Amazon. She thought it was alright to put all Japanese in detention camps during World War II and all Muslims now.

lsbets
04-06-2012, 02:26 AM
She wrote a whole freakin' book about it.
In Defense of Internment: The Case for Racial Profiling in World War II and the War on Terror [Hardcover]
Michelle Malkin (Author)

Check it out on Amazon. She thought it was alright to put all Japanese in detention camps during World War II and all Muslims now.

Never read the book, she grates on me, I'm not a fan, but did she say "all Muslims" in the book or did she narrow it a bit like to ones with ties to radicals? My gut tells me you didn't read it either, so you're going by what someone on the left said, and that she narrowed it a bit from "all".

NJ Stinks
04-06-2012, 03:12 AM
http://michellemalkinisanidiot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/michelle_malkin_true_face.jpg

Time for one those add a caption contests:

"Conservatism never looked so appealing!"

mostpost
04-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Never read the book, she grates on me, I'm not a fan, but did she say "all Muslims" in the book or did she narrow it a bit like to ones with ties to radicals? My gut tells me you didn't read it either, so you're going by what someone on the left said, and that she narrowed it a bit from "all".

Your gut would be correct. Here is what I base my opinion on. The title of Malkin's book is:
In Defense of Internment: The Case for Racial Profiling in World War II and the War on Terror

From reading several of the reviews on Amazon we can see that Malkin is defending the forced relocation of Japanese-Americans and Japanese nationals during WWII. The justification is the fear of espionage and sabotage, even though no Japanese Americans or Japanese nationals were ever convicted of espionage during that period. Malkins defense of the relocation camps is conceded by both positive and negative reviewers.

Whether Malkin is calling for the forced internment of all American Muslims is less clear. On the one hand Malkin says that the internment or relocation of all Japanese Americans and Japanese nationals living on the west coast was justified because some of them might be spies or saboteurs. Does it then make sense that she would limit the internment of American Muslims to just known terrorists.

Are we not already imprisoning known and suspected terrorists? Why would Malkin feel the need to call for the internment of people we are already imprisoning. Again, look at the title of her Book. She connects the Japanese of World War II and the Muslims of the current era. Why would she do so if she did not feel they should be treated the same? If she wanted all Japanese interred because some of them MIGHT be spies or saboteurs, is it not logical to believe she wants to imprison all Muslims because they some of them MIGHT be terrorists. I can't see any other way of looking at it.

A. Pineda
04-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Malkin wants our Homeland Security policies to consider "nationality, ethnicity, and religious affiliation." She may be on to something. There are a couple of Episcopalians on our street that I've always wondered about.

A. Pineda
04-06-2012, 02:33 PM

An Arab Miss Universe! I don't f'n believe it!

bigmack
04-06-2012, 03:12 PM
An Arab Miss Universe! I don't f'n believe it!
Now that your skewering of Malkin is coming to a conclusion, use the other part of your brain and start shooting holes in what she wrote.

Let's see what a good debater you are. :rolleyes:

This week, four Democratic officials in Indiana were hit with felony charges related to petition fraud in the state’s 2008 primary. The prosecutions are a result of the local South Bend Tribune newspaper’s investigation last fall into “hundreds of county residents’ signatures” forged on petitions used to put Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the Democratic primary ballot. At least two whistle-blowing government officials came forward to expose the forgery racket, which court documents say was formulated by Democratic Party officials inside local party headquarters.

A veteran county Democratic Party chair, Butch Morgan, resigned in October over the scandal; three employees in the St. Joseph County voter registration office reportedly helped Morgan execute the scheme. Among the hundreds of unsuspecting residents whose names were illegally signed to the petitions: the prosecuting attorney in the case and a former Democratic governor of the state!

A. Pineda
04-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Debate what? An Indiana newspaper conducted the investigation, which Malkin merely reported. She is famous for her extremist views and having a pro-Nazi firm publish her books. She's an abomination to moderates and many conservatives.

bigmack
04-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Debate what? An Indiana newspaper conducted the investigation, which Malkin merely reported. She is famous for her extremist views and having a pro-Nazi firm publish her books. She's an abomination to moderates and many conservatives.
OK, so you've got nothing to dispute about the piece she wrote.

Let's see if you can back-up your statements. Start showing me these pro-Nazi positions from Regnery Publishing. They started publishing in 1993 and of the founder I found this from 1947.

After helping to found Human Events as a weekly newsletter, Henry Regnery began publishing monthly pamphlets and books. A German-American, Regnery had studied in Germany for two years and, while not sympathetic to Nazism, was always very sympathetic to Germans.

Some of the first pamphlets he published, including a reprint of a speech by University of Chicago President Robert M. Hutchins, criticized the harsh treatment of Germans and Japanese both in popular attitudes and in postwar administration of the former Axis countries.

Is that what you're talking about :confused:

A. Pineda
04-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Consider this. William Regnery's first two titles published were critical of the Nuremberg trials, and his third book was critical of the Allied air campaign. Regnery also published two books for the John Birch Society. According to Howard Hunt, the CIA subsidized Regnery, and the CIA's connection in setting up Nazis in the U.S. after the war is well documented. This is not surprising, as the pro-German interests of the founders of the CIA were documented by Kevin Phillips in American Dynasty.

This gal may espouse your vision of America, but her racist, isolationist views and anti-Muslim propaganda can only be stomached by a minority on the far right.

bigmack
04-06-2012, 04:24 PM
This gal may espouse your vision of America, but her racist, isolationist views and anti-Muslim propaganda can only be stomached by a minority on the far right.
I have no dog in the fight. Malkin is like Coulter to me. They're able to easily raise the ire of people like you for effect. I just like to keep it real.

You said they were Nazi sympathizers. To this point, that's a lie. Have at least the honesty to say you don't like her views but you were 'confused' about her publisher being Pro-Nazi.

That'll do.

A. Pineda
04-06-2012, 04:26 PM
I have no dog in the fight. Malkin is like Coulter to me. They're able to easily raise the ire of people like you for effect. I just like to keep it real.

You said they were Nazi sympathizers. To this point, that's a lie. Have at least the honesty to say you don't like her views but you were 'confused' about he publisher being Pro-Nazi.

That'll do.

No, they were Nazi apologists. They published works that attempted to re-write history, placing the Nazis in a better light.

bigmack
04-06-2012, 04:44 PM
No, they were Nazi apologists. They published works that attempted to re-write history, placing the Nazis in a better light.
Show me one exerpt from one book.

Face it, you're just parroting what you've heard. You can't back up your Pro-Nazi accusation. It's already gone from Pro-Nazi to 'placing Nazi's in a better light' in a few posts. If we keep going, you'll post a full retraction in no time.

Not really, I know you need to believe and promulgate things that aren't true simply because you find Malkin offensive. Just try and stick with the facts.

A. Pineda
04-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Show me one exerpt from one book.

Face it, you're just parroting what you've heard. You can't back up your Pro-Nazi accusation. It's already gone from Pro-Nazi to 'placing Nazi's in a better light' in a few posts. If we keep going, you'll post a full retraction in no time.

Not really, I know you need to believe and promulgate things that aren't true simply because you find Malkin offensive. Just try and stick with the facts.

August von Knieriem, Nuremberg Trials, Regnery, 1959, p217
"Under the national legal system concerned, the majority of the acts judged at Nuremberg would not have been punishable at all."

Regnery published the Birch Society books, even though the Birchers had called President Eisenhower a communist. Today they publish the Occidental Quarterly, a haven for White Supremist columnists.

I think Malkin found a publisher that matches her views, or vice versa.

ETA: No retraction here, as they did publish pro-Nazi books.

bigmack
04-06-2012, 05:42 PM
August von Knieriem, Nuremberg Trials, Regnery, 1959, p217
"Under the national legal system concerned, the majority of the acts judged at Nuremberg would not have been punishable at all.".
1959? OK...

Right. That's why he was acquitted.

Von Knieriem starts out with:

“Under the national legal system concerned, the majority of acts judged at Nuremberg would not have been punishable at all…”.

And that is precisely the issue. A Hitler order – or decree of any kind – was law, period. The doctors examined the patients and found them to be incurable, thus by the decree Hitler had issued they followed the law and were not conscious of wrong doing. Von Knieriem puts it thus:

“This problem is generally designated as that of the “consciousness of unlawfulness” or of doing wrong, and can be expressed in the following terms: Can the guilty intent be imputed to an actor who was not conscious of doing wrong? As the act must first be un*lawful for the problem of the actor’s guilt to be raised at all, the question may also be expressed in the following way: Can anybody be punished for being guilty of intent if he was mistaken about the lawfulness of his act? This is why the problem of the consciousness of doing wrong is generally designated as that of error of law or, since unlawfulness means that the act is prohibited, as the “error of prohibition.” Irrespective of the manner in which the question is formulated, its meaning is always the same; it refers to the determination of the extent, if any, to which the actor was conscious of doing wrong.”
Sounds like a strong defense. Not Pro-Nazi.

In any event, RE: Malkin; string her up. She's clearly a Nazi. :lol:

A. Pineda
04-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Dr. Knieriem was counsel to I.G. Farben during WWII. No need to elaborate here on the the connection between Farben, Auschwitz, and medical experiments on prisoners, but suffice it to say that the good doctor was arrested by the Army and indicted on slave labor charges, which were eventually dismissed. I would say that his views may be prejudicial towards the U.S, but I could be wrong. He most definitely believes that the Nuremberg war criminals should have been tried under German law, in which case they would have all gone free.

As for Malkin, she's like that gum that sticks to the bottom of your shoe. You ignore it for a while, knowing full well that, in time, you will scrape it into the gutter or it will vanish of its own accord.