PDA

View Full Version : NY Saturday

SAL
12-27-2003, 12:22 PM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R1 - #3 Biogios Dream-Ran a fig just as good as the two ML favs back in May. Any improvement off of that gets her home at a decent price.

R2 - #5 Granite Head-Ran his lifetime best fig when his first try at a sprint. Had problems in that race, and gets claimers for the first time. The bet for sure if he hits double digits.

R3 - #1 Celtic Rhapsody-Showed much improved speed last time, following an eventful debut. Took a lot of action in last race, expecting better today.

R4 - #4 Terra Kate-Can’t see her going off at 20-1 with the drop to mcl. But I expect her to last a little bit longer on the front end with these.

More to come…..

SAL
12-27-2003, 01:13 PM
R5 – Pass, fav looks tough, can’t bet on or against.

R6 - #9 Market Guru-Coming around after her extended layoff, switches to top barn.

R7 - #7 Tigi-Responded to blinkers and fast track last time and won for fun. Lots of early speed here, may set up nicely for her.

R8 - #2 Fisher Pond-Ran a bang up race in last year’s edition of this race. I feel he can lay just off the anticipated contested pace and get first jump.

R9 - #5 King of the Mount-Nice spot to return to the surface of his only winning race. Seems like he should be able to get the lead if he wants it. 5/1 or better and I’m all over him.