PDA

View Full Version : I Want What This Woman is On

boxcar
03-31-2012, 12:17 PM
This is one incredible woman. Make sure you watch the vids, too. Seeing her perform laid a huge guilt trip on me. I thought to myself that I could be doing a lot more to keep in even better shape.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123011/What-swinger-Flexi-gran-steals-gymnastics-champs-shes-86-years-old.html

Boxcar

Greyfox
03-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Yikes! If I hadn't seen those pics and video, I wouldn't have believed it.

Thank you boxcar for posting that. It's motivational for sure. :ThmbUp:

Saratoga_Mike
03-31-2012, 04:45 PM
This is one incredible woman. Make sure you watch the vids, too. Seeing her perform laid a huge guilt trip on me. I thought to myself that I could be doing a lot more to keep in even better shape.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123011/What-swinger-Flexi-gran-steals-gymnastics-champs-shes-86-years-old.html

Boxcar

Oh come on Box don't be humble - I'm sure you're in peak condition!

boxcar
03-31-2012, 04:58 PM
Oh come on Box don't be humble - I'm sure you're in peak condition!

Since you always seem to think that you know so much about me, you should also know that I'm a perfectionist but also a realist, knowing that I will never attain to same but should, nonetheless, always strive to be the best I can. (File this info away for future use.)

Welcome back. I thought you might have been a victim of an alien abduction or some such thing.

Boxcar

Robert Goren
03-31-2012, 05:19 PM
She from East Germany originally. Are even sure she is not a gandpa instead of grandma.:rolleyes:

Saratoga_Mike
03-31-2012, 05:25 PM
Since you always seem to think that you know so much about me, you should also know that I'm a perfectionist but also a realist, knowing that I will never attain to same but should, nonetheless, always strive to be the best I can. (File this info away for future use.)

Welcome back. I thought you might have been a victim of an alien abduction or some such thing.

Boxcar

Just joking with you Box - no personal offense meant.

DRIVEWAY
03-31-2012, 05:37 PM
She definitely has a good pace to her floor exercise. If a twenty year old did the same routine, it would 30-50% faster.

At 86 she puts most 50 year olds to shame.

boxcar
03-31-2012, 05:38 PM
She from East Germany originally. Are even sure she is not a gandpa instead of grandma.:rolleyes:

Would it make that "seasoned citizen's" performance any less remarkable? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Steve 'StatMan'
03-31-2012, 09:42 PM
She truly is amazing! I must admit though, but all of us would not only need what she's on, but like her, would need to have started doing athetic things like that many decades ago. She's likely been rolling somersaults for many decades. Me, I only do somersaults when I goof and fall down.