PDA

View Full Version : All aboard the train to cha-cha ville

DJofSD
03-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Where Joan (http://www.jest.com/video/157438/mad-men-supercut-the-best-of-joan-leaving-rooms) goes all men will follow.

FantasticDan
03-29-2012, 06:09 PM
:eek: :D

I first became aware of Ms. Hendricks' charms 10 years ago on the ill-fated (but awesome) sci-fi show Firefly:

vCW9k7ogOI4

elysiantraveller
03-29-2012, 06:12 PM
That was a pretty damn good show.

JustRalph
03-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Never watched

May have to check it out

I'm guessing an 8- 10. right up my alley

Grits, help me out here? ;)

Red Knave
03-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Never watched

May have to check it out

I'm guessing an 8- 10. right up my alley

Grits, help me out here? ;)

No Firefly for Ralph? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you.
It was on here on SoCal the other night and I caught some of it (again).

And I love Nathan, "I'm going to that special Hell". ;)

dartman51
03-30-2012, 09:10 AM
No Firefly for Ralph? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you.
It was on here on SoCal the other night and I caught some of it (again).

And I love Nathan, "I'm going to that special Hell". ;)

Then I'm guessing you enjoy ABC's CASTLE, each week. Good show. :ThmbUp:

Grits
03-30-2012, 09:27 AM
JR, and all of you guys, yep, she can be your 8 to 10.

I'll take James Caviezel, John Reese on CBS', "Person Of Interest". Each Thursday night at 9 pm. I haven't missed an episode all season.

He's a 20+. WOW. :faint: The most handsome, finest looking man I've seen in many a day! :faint:

PaceAdvantage
03-30-2012, 10:47 AM
JR, and all of you guys, yep, she can be your 8 to 10.

I'll take James Caviezel, John Reese on CBS', "Person Of Interest". Each Thursday night at 9 pm. I haven't missed an episode all season.

He's a 20+. WOW. :faint: The most handsome, finest looking man I've seen in many a day! :faint: I was standing less than six feet from Mr. Caviezel yesterday afternoon on the streets of Manhattan where they were shooting a scene for an upcoming episode...I went to start my iPhone camera and when I looked back up, just like his character in the show, he was gone in an instant, nowhere to be found.... :lol:

Guess I showed up right when they had finished shooting the scene....

DJofSD
03-30-2012, 11:01 AM
I was standing less than six feet from Mr. Caviezel yesterday afternoon on the streets of Manhattan where they were shooting a scene for an upcoming episode...I went to start my iPhone camera and when I looked back up, just like his character in the show, he was gone in an instant, nowhere to be found.... :lol:

Too bad Mike. You just might have been caught in the background. Part of your 15 minutes of fame allotment.

I tried that in Chicago when they were shooting some street scenes for Faris Beuller's Day Off. My co-worker and I stumbled upon the shot, realized the camera was going to pick up anything in the background, so, we crossed the street then started to walk back and forth, not being obvious or obnoxious, just trying to be people walking down the street. Didn't work. I guess I ended up on the cutting room floor.

Grits
03-30-2012, 01:42 PM
I was standing less than six feet from Mr. Caviezel yesterday afternoon on the streets of Manhattan where they were shooting a scene for an upcoming episode...I went to start my iPhone camera and when I looked back up, just like his character in the show, he was gone in an instant, nowhere to be found.... :lol:

PA, Lord, have mercy . . . bless your heart, you just missed him? I hate it!!! I want you to keep an eye out for him for me from now on. You get that shot with your phone. We're talking serious money here, honey! Serious money! :lol: