PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden does it again

lsbets
03-28-2012, 10:28 PM
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/biden-mistakenly-refers-dr-pepper/451296

Accidentally calls the school president Dr. Pepper. :lol: :lol:

NJ Stinks
03-28-2012, 10:35 PM
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/biden-mistakenly-refers-dr-pepper/451296

Accidentally calls the school president Dr. Pepper. :lol: :lol:

That Joe Biden is so misunderstood.

Tom
03-28-2012, 10:35 PM
And they talk about Sara! :lol:

lsbets
03-28-2012, 10:49 PM
That Joe Biden is so misunderstood.

Did you take me off iggy just to see the Biden clip?

NJ Stinks
03-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Did you take me off iggy just to see the Biden clip?

No. I had already taken you off. I did it for a few reasons:

1. My period just ended. ;)

2. I see 3/4 of your posts anyway. (I have noticed the last couple months that you may be the most quoted poster here.)

3. I've enjoyed reading your take in the Trayvon Martin thread. If somebody didn't quote you there, I was sh_t out of luck!

lsbets
03-28-2012, 11:23 PM
No. I had already taken you off. I did it for a few reasons:

1. My period just ended. ;)

2. I see 3/4 of your posts anyway. (I have noticed the last couple months that you may be the most quoted poster here.)

3. I've enjoyed reading your take in the Trayvon Martin thread. If somebody didn't quote you there, I was sh_t out of luck!

That's one hell of a long period. Glad my wife's isn't that long, I'd have to reup and go overseas. :)

I've been wondering - why haven't you or mosty (obviously you can only really answer for yourself) chimed in in the Martin thread? Are you guys just enjoying the right leaning in fighting?

johnhannibalsmith
03-28-2012, 11:26 PM
... Are you guys just enjoying the right leaning in fighting?

They are taking pointers on how it is possible for folks with similar political ideologies to have unique perspectives on the same things and not just walk lockstep and backslap at every post the other makes. :kiss:

Steve 'StatMan'
03-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

NJ Stinks
03-28-2012, 11:46 PM
I've been wondering - why haven't you or mosty (obviously you can only really answer for yourself) chimed in in the Martin thread? Are you guys just enjoying the right leaning in fighting?

I try to steer away from anything that might be construed as racial. Not saying anyone who posted there is being a racist - don't get me wrong. It has more to do with the thought that conservatives like to say Democrats are always playing the race card. I make a conscious effort to never play the race card.

So unless I really want to say something in that thread that hasn't been considered, I'll just read the posts. You guys have covered it well - it's been an interesting read.

Tom
03-28-2012, 11:57 PM
jvCTaccEkMI