PDA

View Full Version : Big Brown's Sale Topper

nijinski
03-26-2012, 07:35 PM
A two year old in training by Big Brown out of Cool Ghoul sold for $1.3 million at the Fasig Tipton 2 yo in training sale in Florida.
The winning bid made by Magnier , Tabor and Smith .

Good to see BB getting a nice price , of course with much help from the Silver Ghost mare.
Looking forward to seeing his youngster on the track , hopefully with better
feet .They say he's is a beautiful mover .

BIG49010
03-27-2012, 11:49 AM
I had notes on him from the prevue of Decent action, good extension, just ok mover. 10 1/5 I gave him a C+

nijinski
03-27-2012, 12:34 PM
I had notes on him from the prevue of Decent action, good extension, just ok mover. 10 1/5 I gave him a C+

Then you must be surprised he sold that high.

BIG49010
03-27-2012, 01:11 PM
The horses that were sold all went for way more money than I thought they should, but the Japan interest was huge for some reason. The average was up by 50%, but they sold way fewer horses from last year.

The Dixie Unions all looked great, worked great and sold pretty well, I think they must like Palm Meadows, like Derby favorite Union Rags.

nijinski
03-27-2012, 01:33 PM
The horses that were sold all went for way more money than I thought they should, but the Japan interest was huge for some reason. The average was up by 50%, but they sold way fewer horses from last year.

The Dixie Unions all looked great, worked great and sold pretty well, I think they must like Palm Meadows, like Derby favorite Union Rags.

I also heard alot went home.
I happen to like Dixie Unions . Hope they do well with them . He was a young stallion when he died . Still proving himself. But I also think they are probably driven by UR's success.