PDA

View Full Version : PARX- Monday 3-26-2012 (Picks)

MitchS
03-26-2012, 09:08 AM
Week finished strong at Aqueduct with a nice Saturday and Sunday. Gonna post PARX racing for Monday and Tuesday and we'll decide what track to post next week. Either Aqueduct again or maybe another track? Any suggestions just let me know? Have a great Monday.

Mitch

SansuiSC
03-26-2012, 01:05 PM
It's an interesting model you have there. Read over your terms and still trying to grasp what works best out of it. Like yesterdays 4th I believe, you had all but one marked as contenders and it was a dart throwing kind of race on paper and a pass race, but yet you had the winner on top.
Like I said trying to grasp it.
Would you consider it a one race tool or use it for Doubles and P3's & 4's?

MitchS
03-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Hey SansuiSC,

Thanks for checking out my sheet. I think you'll find that different numbers/ratings work for different races/situations. The color coding contender selection is 100% automated and a lot of times I go against these selections but its a good place to start. At times I may select a horse or horses on the bottom of the sheet but it would generally have to have a good B-90, B-360 or some other rating/ratings for me to do that. Example in today's 3rd at PARX with the first time starter and the real good W-fit and T%. In a race like that its a good play. Each race is situational as I'm sure you very well know.

To answer your question as far as using the sheet for exotics wagers. Yes, I think it could be an awesome tool for that! Personally I'm more of a value win player so I haven't been structuring those kinds of wagers as of late. I have a program someone built for me awhile back that analyzes exotic wagers that I can connect to a database. I'm not much of a database handicapper anymore but I'm thinking about firing up that program to get a general overall feel for exotic structuring again. I'll post some stuff on the website with my findings when I get to that project.

Mitch