PDA

View Full Version : Average win payouts

raybo
03-25-2012, 09:07 PM
I need a website that lists tracks by average win payout. Some one posted one listing tracks by percentage of longshots, but longshots on that site were horses paying $16.25 or more.

I just need the average win payouts.

If one of you DB guys can query this I would be eternally grateful!!

Rutgers
03-26-2012, 01:32 AM
I’m not a database guy, but brisnet.com's Handicappers Edge has a regular section called At A Glance for the major tracks running that include Average Winning Odds.

It doesn't give info on the number of races included or average field size and it is only for some of the tracks currently running so it may not be what you are looking for but if you were not aware of it you may want to take a look.

raybo
03-26-2012, 08:41 AM
I’m not a database guy, but brisnet.com's Handicappers Edge has a regular section called At A Glance for the major tracks running that include Average Winning Odds.

It doesn't give info on the number of races included or average field size and it is only for some of the tracks currently running so it may not be what you are looking for but if you were not aware of it you may want to take a look.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

MitchS
03-26-2012, 10:02 AM
I need a website that lists tracks by average win payout. Some one posted one listing tracks by percentage of longshots, but longshots on that site were horses paying $16.25 or more.

I just need the average win payouts.

If one of you DB guys can query this I would be eternally grateful!!

Raybo, I guess your familiar with Rick's longshot chart?

http://www.homebased2.com/km/longshotchart.htm

Robert Goren
03-26-2012, 10:13 AM
I would be more interested in what the average favorite paid at various tracks.

MitchS
03-26-2012, 10:23 AM
I would be more interested in what the average favorite paid at various tracks.

I guess you bet on favorites... :lol:.... Just kidding Robert, I know what you mean. Actually, I think something like that is published somewhere. Easy to search in a database as well.