PDA

View Full Version : No toteboard info for SA or GG at RACING CHANNEL site

trying2win
12-26-2003, 01:59 PM
--If you're looking for info for Santa Anita or Golden Gate at the Racing Channel website...forget it, there won't be any...read the message there and find out why.

--You'll have to go to alternative toteboard sites like BRISNET.COM or TSNHORSE.COM etc. to get online toteboard info. for these two tracks.

Trying2win

trying2win
12-26-2003, 02:18 PM
--Oops! Didn't quite get my message 100% correct on my first post on this thread. There is one piece of racing info at the Racing Channel site for SA and GG. That's the ENTRIES info, which of course is supplied by Equibase.

Trying2win

trying2win
12-27-2003, 04:15 PM
--Now at the Racing Channel site, there is partial info for Golden Gate, but still nothing for Santa Anita except the entries.

--For GG there is info for all buttons you click on, except the CHANGES....When you click on that button, it still says they are unable to provide information because of blah, blah, blah....

--So...in conclusion, I don't get it. Partial info for GG and nothing for SA. Can someone explain what's going on here? Any theories?

Thanks,

Trying2win

so.cal.fan
12-27-2003, 05:54 PM
I guess they got a few "complaints" LOL
You can go to their website and get the free feed, I've been watching it.....not bad.