PDA

View Full Version : $550 million fine

lamboguy
03-23-2012, 04:42 PM
GOLDMAN SACHS just agreed to pay $550 million fine for helping JOHN PAULSON and his fund take down billions when the mortgage market got croaked. of course GOLDMAN had this money put aside because they knew ahead of time they were going to get grabbed. to them this is just the cost of doing business to swindle the public out of their money. GOLDMAN is certainly not the only ones at this game.

the banking business is great these days for the people running the banks.

HUSKER55
03-23-2012, 06:25 PM
AND I BET THEIR DIVIDENDS ARE ANYTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT

delayjf
03-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Someone needs to go to jail

lamboguy
03-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Someone needs to go to jail
heres the stupid article

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/16/business/16goldman.html

$550 million is not exactly chicken feed, they have the money ready to pay, in case they didn't get caught they would have pocketed the money. i really wonder how many other scams that go un-noticed for them? they only pay if they get caught.

they also are big donors for all these boys running for president this year. the justice for these banks are all bought and paid for ahead of time.

PaceAdvantage
03-24-2012, 02:18 AM
GOLDMAN SACHS just agreed to pay $550 million fine for helping JOHN PAULSON and his fund take down billions when the mortgage market got croaked. of course GOLDMAN had this money put aside because they knew ahead of time they were going to get grabbed. to them this is just the cost of doing business to swindle the public out of their money. GOLDMAN is certainly not the only ones at this game.

the banking business is great these days for the people running the banks.Is this a 2-year-old story?

lamboguy
03-24-2012, 06:15 AM
i guess so, i just read it yesterday