PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong and what's Right?

Buckeye
03-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Tough question. I may not live very long (nor may you) but look! just answer the tough questions, ok?

It seems to me that Good People and not bad people will survive and prosper and rule and overcome, etc. Let's debate truth? Let's debate it?
There's something other than truth that's appealing? Don't worry about me worry about you.

Buckeye
03-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Truth is goodness and kindness and respect for each other.
The rest of it is death. Couldn't be more against it. Like I said before, I am not speaking personally but for all of us.

johnhannibalsmith
03-18-2012, 05:31 PM
rMdC45S79uQ

Buckeye
03-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Tough question. I may not live very long (nor may you) but look! just answer the tough questions, ok?

It seems to me that Good People and not bad people will survive and prosper and rule and overcome, etc. Let's debate truth? Let's debate it?
There's something other than truth that's appealing? Don't worry about me-- possibly worry about you. There is no argument about reality. We are all going to die, each and every one of us, so where's the argument? There is no argument. I only have the burden of thinking about these things. Horse racing is something I'm good at predicting. But that won't help me predict what will happen to us. It's out of my hands. But cheer up! If you dare.

Sorry for all the slop philosophy, but that's where we stand.

Buckeye
03-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Don't worry people, it's all going to be ok, unless it's not. We don't really know, do we? I don't actually know what the Truth is, but whatever it is it is, that's why there still is a debate. Lack of evidence. Lack of Faith. Good stuff.
It's good to know nothing. Ok, I admit I'm leaning towards the Bible.

Light
03-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Silence is golden.