PDA

View Full Version : interview with God

Lefty
12-25-2003, 12:06 PM
The digital goddess, Kim Komando, sent me this wonderful link.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

www.theinterviewwithgod.com

Figman
12-25-2003, 01:58 PM
Lefty,

Thanks!

A cherished Christmas gift.

bill
12-25-2003, 02:18 PM
beautiful

the best to you and yours

Amazin
12-25-2003, 02:18 PM
Lefty

Nice,and that video has been saying what I've been telling you. Only thing it didn't tell you that I've been telling you is that we are ALL children of God. Non Americans too. If you and Bush followers would treat "foreigners"and foreign governments with the same respect and understanding shown in that clip,world peace would be on the horizon. I know it takes two. But like the video said,"you can't make someone love you,you can only make yourself loved"

Tom
12-25-2003, 02:44 PM
And we did that...we freed the Afghanis and the Iraqis from cruel, murderous dictators who denied them freedom and life. The tailban and Sadamm stole those countries from the people. WE are giving them the ultimate gift-the ability elect thier own leaders.
A, your sense of right and wrong is basically correct, you jsut have your priorites all screwed up. The "autrocities" committed by America pales compared to the current "foreign" governements.
Do some research on how Sadamm took over Iraq-all those he had taken out and killed from their rightful places in the old government. Count the bodies found in the unmarked graves. Were these, too, not children of God? Murdered by an illegal dictator?
You keep harping on us not finding the weapons of mass destruction. You are wrong. We found them. He was hiding like a coward, like a rat, in a hole in the ground. Today, Christmas day 2003, a hell of a lot more Iraqis have reason to thank God than did last Christmas 2002. Bank on it.

Lefty
12-25-2003, 02:48 PM
amazin, God also recognizes there is evil in the world. You just have been attributing it to the wrong people. I don't know how a person can live in a democracy and not think other people in other parts of the world, deserve and want it too. The natural spirit of man yearns to be free.

Suff
12-25-2003, 03:05 PM
Legend has it... He sent his only begotten son to earth. Birthed him to a bastard mother in the ghetto. Amongst the squaller and no gooders.

Its nice to see God in a Beautiful Sunrise ... However next time you see the no-gooders on TV or life occasions you to the bad side of life. a whole lotta god goin on there too.

whomever or whatever put us here made the trail back too difficult a conundrum to dis-believe it an accident or fate.

So I'll toast the whole story this x-mas day.

btw.. when I get to heavan...and I'm issued my Punishment..do they take into account I punished myself quite soundly my entire life? Like a Time served kinda thing?

BillW
12-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Suff

btw.. when I get to heavan...and I'm issued my Punishment..do they take into account I punished myself quite soundly my entire life? Like a Time served kinda thing?

I'm confident you'll find a way to talk yourself into it :p

boxcar
12-25-2003, 05:50 PM
The Maze writes:

Nice,and that video has been saying what I've been telling you. Only thing it didn't tell you that I've been telling you is that we are ALL children of God. Non Americans too.

I will admit it has a nice fairytale sound to it -- complete with happy endings and all, I suppose. This type of drivel is good only for generating some goosebumps and producing those much coveted warm and fuzzy feelings, which so many of us love to feel. But your sentiments have no basis in spiritual reality in terms of biblical revelation on the matter. The sad and unfortunate fact of the matter is that the bible makes it abundantly clear that there are two (2) kinds of spiritual seed/children in this world, and that not all mankind can or should be considred to be "God's children", as that video clearly implied and you are explicitly stating.

Immediately after the Fall of Man, God pronounced a his curse upon the devil (who had revealed himself in the form of a "serpent" to Adam & Eve), to Eve and then to Adam. To the "serpent", God said:

Gen 3:14-15
"...Because you have done this,
Cursed are you more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly shall you go,
And dust shall you eat
All the days of your life;
15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel. "
NAS

According to other passages in the bible, spirits are incapable of reproducing; therefore the "seed" of the serpent can only be referring to his spiritual seed. This is further borne out by numerous other teachings all throughout scripture, of which I'll quote some of what the N.T. has to say on this issue. First, Jesus concurred with O.T. teaching above:

Matt 13:37-43
37 And He answered and said, "The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man, 38 and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one; 39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40 "Therefore just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41 "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire; in that place there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 "Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.
KJV

John 8:43-47
44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature; for he is a liar, and the father of lies. 45 "But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 "Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 "He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God."
KJV

The apostle Paul was in agreement with the O.T. and his Lord, also:

Acts 13:9-10
9 But Saul, who was also known as Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, fixed his gaze upon him, 10 and said, "You who are full of all deceit and fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease to make crooked the straight ways of the Lord?
KJV

Rom 8:14
14 For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
NAS

Gal 3:26-27
26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
NAS

And finally, the apostle John taught the same thing when he wrote:

1 John 3:7-10
7 Little children, let no one deceive you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; 8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

No one can ever accuse the bible of political correctness, can it? In one sense, it is pretty hostile to the liberal doctrine of Inclusiveness. However, in another respect, it is quite inclusive, as it invites all sinners to come to faith and repentance and to seek God's forgiveness.

Mr. Maze, you are as much in the dark about spiritual truth and spiritual reality as you are about temporal truth and its realities -- at least in terms how both realities are expressed in the bible.

Boxcar

Tom
12-25-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Suff

If not, what would be fitting punishement for a horseplayer?

1. Pic4 -3 out of 4 every day, every single day.
2. 1 and 3 in all exactas
3. The wrong side of every photo....every stinking one.
4. A pic 6 carryover of $1,00,000,000 on January 1, solid pics in all legs, none of them under 5-1, and then the jockeys come out and start looking at the track, pointing and talking......
5. The repeal of internet wagering coupled with bankruptcy by OTB.
6. Mad horse disease brings about 4 horse fields for every race.
7. You catch a new virus the day befreo Saratoga opens, nothing fatal, in fact the only symptom is 35 day explosive diarrhea.
8. You hit a big one at Belmont, but NYRA, being short of cash, pays you off by giving you VetScratch!

:eek:

so.cal.fan
12-26-2003, 11:27 AM
Lefty,
Thank you for sharing that with us!
We watched it last night, what lovely pictures and thoughts.:)

Larry Hamilton
12-26-2003, 01:10 PM
I watched it too and I gotta tell you I was uncomfortable during the whole presentation. At first, somehow, I fooled myself into thinking I was listening to God's will. Then I realized it was another human philosophising what he/she thought God would think. Right or wrong, the presumption that one among us had God's ear made me uncomfortable...I only watched it once.

boxcar
12-26-2003, 02:18 PM
Larry Hamilton wrote:

I watched it too and I gotta tell you I was uncomfortable during the whole presentation. At first, somehow, I fooled myself into thinking I was listening to God's will. Then I realized it was another human philosophising what he/she thought God would think. Right or wrong, the presumption that one among us had God's ear made me uncomfortable...I only watched it once.

I couldn't have stated it better. God's will is revelaled only in only place, and the various people to whom he revealed his will weren't merely "philosophising", I might add.

Boxcar