PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Maxine undermining Israel

JustRalph
03-17-2012, 03:45 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/03/16/Waters-Netanyahu-Lying-About-Willingness-to-Go-to-War-Alone

"EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - WATERS: NETANYAHU LYING, ISRAEL WON'T ATTACK IRAN ALONE"

the video link is at the bottom of the article.

Tom
03-17-2012, 05:06 PM
That is one big-mouthed daffy broad.
Dumber than dirt and proud of it!

davew
04-26-2017, 09:28 AM

She got more smarts than you give her credit for - pays her daughter to mail her campaign crap and gets husband cushy vacation site job. I guess those are dem leader smarts - suck as much from government and people as much as possible for her 'service'.

http://nypost.com/2017/04/25/new-dem-rock-star-maxine-waters-is-actually-a-swamp-monster/

Inner Dirt
04-26-2017, 10:49 AM

Shocking that she has been in office so long, it speaks volumes for those who vote for her.
She takes second place to Hillary the witch for the most despised democrat on my list.

davew
04-26-2017, 11:29 AM
Shocking that she has been in office so long, it speaks volumes for those who vote for her.
She takes second place to Hillary the witch for the most despised democrat on my list.

I got Maxine at a close tie with Liz Warren, followed closely by Pelosi

NJ Stinks
04-26-2017, 12:41 PM
Anybody going to Malkin for "information" has my sympathy.

PaceAdvantage
04-26-2017, 12:46 PM
Anybody going to Malkin for "information" has my sympathy.Yes, because she just made all that stuff up.

Anybody going to the left-wing media cabal for dirt on left-wingers has my sympathy. Also those going to the left-wing media to keep their heads buried about certain left-wing "superstars" also has my sympathy.

delayjf
04-26-2017, 01:45 PM
She got more smarts than you give her credit for - pays her daughter to mail her campaign crap and gets husband cushy vacation site job. I guess those are dem leader smarts - suck as much from government and people as much as possible for her 'service'.

She's no Diane Feinstein (CA) they have literally gotten rich off government contracts.

chadk66
04-26-2017, 02:51 PM
seems like every other day there's another democrat being prosecuted

Tom
04-26-2017, 07:25 PM

http://nypost.com/2017/04/25/new-dem-rock-star-maxine-waters-is-actually-a-swamp-monster/

She is a democrat - obviously, she is corrupt, a liar, a crook and stupid. I think you have to certify to all four to get your party card.

Lose The Juice
04-26-2017, 08:46 PM
But she knew that Korea and Crimea are the same entity. Props for the geographical insight... who among us hasn't enjoyed a nice bowl of white borscht in Seoul? :eek::eek:

fast4522
04-26-2017, 09:30 PM
She is a democrat - obviously, she is corrupt, a liar, a crook and stupid. I think you have to certify to all four to get your party card.

You left out the best part, she is part of congressional geriatric caucus, huge numbers are leaving weather they like it or not at the DNC.

davew
05-11-2017, 08:29 AM
'there was collusion and should be impeached'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gTwgbzu34c

she thinks she thinks....

OntheRail
05-11-2017, 12:15 PM
she thinks she thinks....

That Sir is Debatable...."she thinks". :lol: .

Tom
05-11-2017, 09:29 PM
You have to admire her...totally stupid, dumber than dirt, not a clue about anything, probably has been brain dead since birth, but she won't let that silence her! :lol::pound::lol:

fast4522
05-11-2017, 11:31 PM
Was she the one who said something about an island capsizing?

CincyHorseplayer
05-12-2017, 12:05 AM

Love Malkin's scathing turn of phrases.

JustRalph
05-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Was she the one who said something about an island capsizing?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hank-johnson-worries-guam-could-capsize-after-marine-buildup/

davew
05-12-2017, 02:00 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hank-johnson-worries-guam-could-capsize-after-marine-buildup/

darn global warming, glacier melting, and oceans rising...

Tom
05-13-2017, 10:12 AM
I watched that video....before she ever opens her mouth, you just know she is stupid. She has that look on ignorance in her eyes.

Inner Dirt
05-13-2017, 10:39 AM
I watched that video....before she ever opens her mouth, you just know she is stupid. She has that look on ignorance in her eyes.

If you think she is stupid, what about the people who have kept her in power for over 25 years?

Tom
05-13-2017, 10:43 AM
Evidence that the Zombie Apocalypse is real!

CincyHorseplayer
05-13-2017, 12:08 PM
Evidence that the Zombie Apocalypse is real!

Nice one Tom! But I prefer the Stepford Automaton Lobotomized Left. Which in the thesaurus is equivalent to Zombie Apocalypse but has more poetic ring to it IMO!

This creation of derogatory titles is a new and exciting game the left has taught me to play. I think I'm getting better at it everyday!

Inner Dirt
05-13-2017, 12:35 PM
I don't think she is as stupid and crazy as she appears, that would be impossible. In her 25+ years of public disservice she has represented districts that are overwhelmingly poor, full of uneducated residents with many on public assistance. She is just pandering to the audience that elects her, the downtrodden that like to blame everyone else but themselves for their plight.

xtb
05-13-2017, 02:09 PM
Didn't she play Aunt Esther on Sanford and Son?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4v7-5UWYAAfkgU.jpg

Tom
05-13-2017, 02:18 PM
I don't think she is as stupid and crazy as she appears, that would be impossible. In her 25+ years of public disservice she has represented districts that are overwhelmingly poor, full of uneducated residents with many on public assistance. She is just pandering to the audience that elects her, the downtrodden that like to blame everyone else but themselves for their plight.

Yes, and under her great representation, they have stayed that way for decades.

davew
05-13-2017, 02:24 PM

She talks like a 6th grade drop out because that is what they have in Watts, CA?

Inner Dirt
05-14-2017, 09:47 AM
Since I lived in the liberal cesspool of Southern California for decades I am probably more aware of crazy Maxine than most in here. She is probably the most well known Cali rep next to Pelosi and that is only because Pelosi rose to speaker. Of course she is well known for outrageous statements defending minorities that commit criminal behavior and other things that make no sense.

Typical of the garbage she spews:

During the Rodney King riots and looting,.......

“There were mothers who took this as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes ... They are not crooks.”

She has also repeatedly praised Fidel Castro. Wonder how the media would view her if she was white and conservative spewing the nonsense that comes out of her mouth?

Tom
05-14-2017, 10:23 AM
“There were mothers who took this as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes ... They are not crooks.”

No, they are looters.
Big difference.

You arrest crooks.
You shoot looters.