PDA

View Full Version : Luck Loses a horse. PETA reacts idiotically

JustRalph
03-13-2012, 11:24 PM
http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/13/10675486-third-horse-dies-on-set-of-hbos-luck

A spokesperson for PETA expressed concerns with the ongoing tragedies, telling E! News after the first two deaths, "Horses don't break down without a reason of breaking down. And so we want to know...we want to know, first of all, who were the horses. They were allegedly former race horses; we want to know their names.

"We can look at their racing records, we'd like to see the necropsy reports, because we'd like to know what was found. We have some serious concerns with the way that they were filming by running the horses and then resting them and running them again. Because you know, for a horse, a horse doesn't know he's acting. For a horse, it's I'm running, I'm stopping, I'm running, I'm stopping. And even if it's done only three times, which doesn't seem like very much to us, that's a lot for a thoroughbred.

"That's a lot of running in a single day for a horse who is a trained racing horse. They just don't do that. And so we have some really serious concerns about that. But we haven't received any more information about it yet."

Wait till these idiots find out what happens on Little Brown Jug day.....don't they run like 4 heats?

....Christ!

btw, this horse didn't break down. It flipped........