PDA

View Full Version : Game Change

Blenheim
03-11-2012, 01:07 PM
I usually don't post here because I consider doing so a waste of energy, but I've had a couple of strong cups of coffee this fine late morning early afternoon and I couldn't help but start a thread and post a few final words about the HBO movie Game Change. I turned on the HBO last night and got to watch the movie and though it was rather compelling. That gal from Alaska sure took some tough hits. Fine acting by Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson.

Politics . . . tough and awful game. Thank goodness for horse racing!

lsbets
03-11-2012, 01:19 PM
The Palin die hards are slamming the movie and McCain made the obligatory comments favorable to her. However, the movie follows just about every report that came out of the election and the portrayal of her follows what a lot of people reported in the lead up to the 2010 elections when she alienated most of the grassroots organizers across the country. I liked the movie and in one scene it made me more sympathetic to her - a woman thrust into the national spotlight, totally unprepared, with a newborn, a pregnant teenaged daughter, and a son deploying to Iraq. That is an enormous amount of pressure to put anyone under, and had me feeling a bit sorry for her.

schweitz
03-11-2012, 01:57 PM
www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/03/09/top-10-lies-game-change

lsbets
03-11-2012, 02:17 PM
That supposed deconstruction of the movie doesn't do a very good job of it. I usually like the Breitbart stuff, but that piece wasn't worth a homework assignment in my son's 4th grade class.

I am amazed that people still follow her and defend her. She can't answer basic questions during the election, quits as governor when the spotlight is on her, has still not shown the ability to understand policy on anything but a basic level, and sets herself up to constantly be the center of attention. And people adore her. I don't get it.

ArlJim78
03-11-2012, 02:36 PM
That supposed deconstruction of the movie doesn't do a very good job of it. I usually like the Breitbart stuff, but that piece wasn't worth a homework assignment in my son's 4th grade class.

I am amazed that people still follow her and defend her. She can't answer basic questions during the election, quits as governor when the spotlight is on her, has still not shown the ability to understand policy on anything but a basic level, and sets herself up to constantly be the center of attention. And people adore her. I don't get it.
so I gather that you don't follow or defend her, so what compelled you to watch the movie?

lsbets
03-11-2012, 02:43 PM
so I gather that you don't follow or defend her, so what compelled you to watch the movie?

Because it was interesting and is an interesting subject.

Did you watch the movie?

And better yet, do you think she is qualified to be President?

ArlJim78
03-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Because it was interesting and is an interesting subject.

Did you watch the movie?

And better yet, do you think she is qualified to be President?
no i didn't watch it, I'd never watch anything on HBO.

my guess is that people who watched the HBO movie were not Palin fans and were looking to see her cast in an unflattering light. I would watch a documentary on the 2008 election if it was done right. but a production from people with a political agenda doesn't interest me.

will you also be watching "The Undefeated" on Reelz tonight?

Of course she's qualified to be president. is she the best person around for the job? No, but she's George Washington compared to Obama.

Tom
03-11-2012, 03:40 PM
If she were president, obviously, she would have a far better team in place behind than the current moron in the WH, and we would undoubtedly be better off that are today.

On the old PA board, I posted that I did not really like W, but that there was always a possibility of a major terror attack or war, and that he would bring the best team with him to handle a national emergency. Same thing here. I vote for the team.

lsbets
03-11-2012, 03:46 PM
no i didn't watch it, I'd never watch anything on HBO.

my guess is that people who watched the HBO movie were not Palin fans and were looking to see her cast in an unflattering light. I would watch a documentary on the 2008 election if it was done right. but a production from people with a political agenda doesn't interest me.

will you also be watching "The Undefeated" on Reelz tonight?

Of course she's qualified to be president. is she the best person around for the job? No, but she's George Washington compared to Obama.

I don't even know what Reelz is, so I doubt it.

Isn't that the propaganda movie made to glorify the quitter? Its a pretty ironic title for a movie about someone who couldn't handle the pressure of a single term as governor of Alaska.

You seriously think she has what it takes to be President?

Please tell me how she is qualified. And saying she is qualified because Obama wasn't qualified doesn't cut it. He was not qualified and is a colossal failure. She would be no different.

lsbets
03-11-2012, 03:47 PM
If she were president, obviously, she would have a far better team in place behind than the current moron in the WH, and we would undoubtedly be better off that are today.

Yes she would have a much better team, but she would still have to make the ultimate decisions. She has done nothing to show that should would make the right decisions when faced with differing advice from her advisers.

Tom
03-11-2012, 03:53 PM
I think she would listen to her people, who are not the same slime ball Obama surround himself with. She is not my first ( or second choice) but on any list, she is above Obama.

lsbets
03-11-2012, 03:57 PM
I think she would listen to her people, who are not the same slime ball Obama surround himself with. She is not my first ( or second choice) but on any list, she is above Obama.

Tom, I would put you above Obama, but that doesn't mean I want your finger on the trigger. :)

What would she do when her advisers give her conflicting advice? I have no confidence she would make the right choice without it being handed to her.

Tom
03-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Not to worry about the trigger, but you have been warned about the coordinates! :cool:

highnote
03-11-2012, 05:45 PM
I have read often in posts here on PA the opinion that Obama is the worst president ever. I would argue Obama is not the worst, just the one that some people like the least.

Here are some objective numbers that, in my opinion, are important factors in rating presidents: The increase or decrease in the Unemployment Rate and S&P 500 index during their term.

Unemployment %Increase S&P 500 %Increase
Rate

GHWB 1989 5.4 286
1993 7.4 37% 436 52%

Clinton 1993 7.3 436
2001 3.9 -46.5% 1342 210%

GWB 2001 4.2 1342
2009 7.3 74% 832 -263%

Obama 2009 7.8 850
2012 8.3 0.6% 1370 163%

Under the first Bush, Unemployment increased 37%, but the S&P 500 also increased 52%. Bush also started and ended the Persian Gulf War.

Clinton inherited a domestic economy on the decline. He turned things around by decreasing unemployment by a whopping 46% and tripling the S&P 500. The World Trade Center was bombed shortly after he took office. This occured on his watch, but never happened again while he was president. Hard to say whether this was the fault of the previous admin not giving his admin good info or if it was a failure of his admin. I am of the belief that you have to blame the people in charge today -- not the people who were in charge.

GWB took office in 2001 and in his 8 years unemployment rose by an ugly 74% and the S&P 500 fell by 263% from 1342 to 832. That is just pathetic. The World Trade Center was bombed shortly after he took office. As I wrote earlier, you have to blame the people in charge. Bush is to blame for the WTC bombing. He knew it happened under Clinton. He should have been prepared. Bush started, but didn't finish the Iraq and Afganistan Wars and left the economy in shambles and like his father, left the door open for the democrats to win the office of the president.

Obama took office in 2009 and has had only a 3 year track record on which to judge him. Unemployment has risen by a slim 0.6% and the S&P 500 is up 163% to an all time high of 1370. He ended the Iraq War and eliminated Bin Laden. There has not been a major terrorist attack on U.S. soil under his watch.

Now, there are a lot of other factors to judge a president on. War and the domestic economy are the only two presented here because they are discussed a lot.

I think it is too early to call Obama the worst or best president. Obama is better than either of the Bushes on unemployment and stock market returns, but he still has 9 months in which to screw things up. Of the four listed above, Clinton gets the best marks, but the WTC attacks are big negative.

I am interested in hearing what other obective factors people find important.

Sources:
http://www.miseryindex.us/urbymonth.asphttp://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=%5EGSPC&a=00&b=3&c=1989&d=00&e=25&f=1993&g=w&z=66&y=198

JustRalph
03-11-2012, 06:56 PM
It's a hit job timed to be released in the middle of the primary season.

Tom Hanks and Company produced the movie to try and stop any momentum Palin might have by this time.

I would take a common sense approach like Palin applies compared to any of the Ivy League Assholes we have elected over the last 200 years, in a minute. She of course isn't the best qualified to be prez. but she is a far sight better than a ton of others.

LS, I have all the respect in the world for you, but somewhere down inside you got programmed against her early on. As that may be, she is nowhere near the person portrayed in this movie. Anybody who has followed her, especially her evolution over the last 3 years, would be crying out for her over Obama.

The Dems/Libs and Tom Hanks et al wasted their money by assuming she would be running. They will just hold this little gem in their hip pocket and re-run it every six months for the next 4 years.

lsbets
03-11-2012, 07:02 PM
LS, I have all the respect in the world for you, but somewhere down inside you got programmed against her early on. As that may be, she is nowhere near the person portrayed in this movie. Anybody who has followed her, especially her evolution over the last 3 years, would be crying out for her over Obama.

I was initially a fan of hers, and a defender of hers. The more exposure she has had the worse she has looked and sounded.

I respect you too Ralph, but it is beyond me how anyone could think she is Presidential material. What she does really well is sell herself to a subset of the population who project on her what they want to see rather than what is really there - someone of average intelligence with a good stage presence who can't handle pressure.

lsbets
03-11-2012, 07:10 PM
And Ralph, have you seen the movie? As I said, it was pretty fair, matched up well with every other account of the campaign out there, and at times was pretty sympathetic to her.

JustRalph
03-11-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't have HBO. It will become available on Netflix soon (at least they say it will) and I will see it then.........

Reelz channel info on undefeated

http://www.reelz.com/undefeated/

JustRalph
03-11-2012, 07:16 PM
I was initially a fan of hers, and a defender of hers. The more exposure she has had the worse she has looked and sounded.

I respect you too Ralph, but it is beyond me how anyone could think she is Presidential material. What she does really well is sell herself to a subset of the population who project on her what they want to see rather than what is really there - someone of average intelligence with a good stage presence who can't handle pressure.

Just understand, I don't project anything on her. I liked her before anybody knew who she was. And I mean that. I was talking about her being VP or running on her own, at least 3 months before anybody in the country heard of her. I actually was speaking with PA about her via PM's during this time. We both said McCain would never pick her. And if memory serves me right, we both were worried he would.......... :bang:

Most of what has happen to her came about because of McCain. She wasn't ready, and he didn't handle her or preparing her, well enough. Not to mention he never once defended her. Not like he should have.

**Btw, that Howard Stern clip is amazing........ I lose so much respect for blacks in this country when I hear that kind of thing. But, I am sure you could find the same thing down south, for candidates they believe they are supposed to support. That's the problem. Anybody can vote.........we are beyond that.

Tom
03-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Sadly, about the only things you don't need a license for in this country is to vote and breed.

We would all be better off if many were not allowed to do either.

btw, did you hear Obama, echoing Jimmy Carter about how we have only ourselves to blame for the mess we are in? I guess he was referring to electing him.

Robert Goren
03-11-2012, 08:00 PM
I will give her this. She very good at what she is doing now, selling books to people who never intend to read them. That is no easy feat.

highnote
03-11-2012, 08:57 PM
**Btw, that Howard Stern clip is amazing........ I lose so much respect for blacks in this country when I hear that kind of thing. But, I am sure you could find the same thing down south, for candidates they believe they are supposed to support. That's the problem. Anybody can vote.........we are beyond that.

I can't find that Stern clip. Which thread was that in?

Tom
03-11-2012, 09:12 PM
I can't find that Stern clip. Which thread was that in?

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1248084#post1248084

Post 409

HUSKER55
03-11-2012, 10:39 PM
i have never heard of any democrat that was smarter than Sarah.

highnote
03-11-2012, 10:42 PM

Thanks, Tom, for telling me where that Stern clip is. I meant to post my unemployment numbers and S&P 500 post there.

I listened to the clip, Ralph, but I don't see how you can lose respect for blacks in this country when you hear that kind of thing.

She is one person expressing one opinion. I am certain not every black person has the same opinion. So how can you apply one opinion by one person to all people of the same color? For that matter, not all black people have the same color.

This is like someone saying I lose so much respect for whites when I hear Richard Nixon say "I am not a crook."

JustRalph
03-11-2012, 11:26 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/03/01/why-game-change-producer-tom-hanks-must-destroy-sarah-palin

Tom Hanks becomes a smear merchant.........

JustRalph
03-11-2012, 11:33 PM
This is like someone saying I lose so much respect for whites when I hear Richard Nixon say "I am not a crook."

Point taken. Maybe I should have said "looking back over the last 4 years, I have lost respect" the totality of the situation with Obama etc causes me to think this way. I stood in line for 2 hours to vote against Obama. The line was about 50/50 black versus white etc. I got to overhear several conversations. Both sides, black and white were ignorant. Btw, this was in NC. But the way blacks are played by the Dems/Libs in this country is evidence of a sub culture (and I am well aware of it and have a first hand look at it here in Baltimore) that is under the thumb of the left. It's a damn shame.

highnote
03-11-2012, 11:38 PM
I stood in line for 2 hours to vote against Obama.

Unfortunately, our elections have become "vote against" elections rather than "vote for" elections. I have done the same.

I stood in a long line also to vote in the election. I asked an elderly man in front of me if he had ever seen such a long line for a presidential election. He said not since Kennedy.

I live in a republican town. I imagine half the people voting back then were also voting against Kennedy. :D

ElKabong
03-11-2012, 11:45 PM
It's a hit job timed to be released in the middle of the primary season.

Tom Hanks and Company produced the movie to try and stop any momentum Palin might have by this time.

Bingo.

I did watch the movie. It was a hit piece on her. Her detractors will like it, back it, defend it. Maybe even rationalize for Hanks....I'm glad he burned his money & he's probably thinking to himself he damaged her for 2016 and beyond...that's how he *might* be looking at it b/c this movie was nothing in the way of fair to her

That's what HBO is now. A political tool for the left. Even tho I liked the Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire and lmao @ Eastbound and Down I need to decide if I wish to continue throwing money at HBO in the near future. Between this "movie" and Bill Maher it's clear what side of the aisle HBO is on

I wish they weren't on any side....that's clearly not the case

ElKabong
03-11-2012, 11:47 PM
I respect you too Ralph, but it is beyond me how anyone could think she is Presidential material. .

Moreso than Joe Biden? Hell yes.

We deserve better choices....but between her and Biden as VP material, I'd take Palin. Not even close. Even Obama has Biden in the cellar chasing spiders these days. He's a buffoon

NJ Stinks
03-12-2012, 02:05 AM
I'm looking forward to watching this movie. Although I hear it left out a lot of the book.

rastajenk
03-12-2012, 09:22 AM
I'd like to see it too; but that Steve Schmidt character is becoming a regular on MSNBC, so I'd be going in with strong reservations about the story's accuracy and/or agenda.

NJ Stinks
03-13-2012, 12:06 AM
www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/03/09/top-10-lies-game-change (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/03/09/top-10-lies-game-change)

Just saw the movie and then read the article above - including some of the comments that could have been written by many people here.

The movie was OK but kind of boring IMO. Woody Harrelson was great for sure. And one person who came out of it looking really good was John McCain.

Still, the only reason I can see for making this movie is so neither party will make the mistake of selecting someone like Palin for VP ever again. That thought - and the peculiar reaction to Palin by many on the right - probably scared Hanks so much that he decided to put up his own money.

Of course, I'm just guessing. But if I'm right, Hanks is still one great American. :ThmbUp:

bigmack
03-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Still, the only reason I can see for making this movie is so neither party will make the mistake of selecting someone like Palin for VP ever again. That thought - and the peculiar reaction to Palin by many on the right - probably scared Hanks so much that he decided to put up his own money.
Mighty funny stuff. While no fan of Que Sarah, are you familiar with some past VP's including the CURRENT, and ever stop to ask yourself, who gives a shit who's VP?

What is it that they do?

I know.

C2mzbuRgnI4

Close call, Palin being VP according to NJ. :rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
03-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Mighty funny stuff. While no fan of Que Sarah, are you familiar with some past VP's including the CURRENT, and ever stop to ask yourself, who gives a shit who's VP?

What is it that they do?

I know.

C2mzbuRgnI4

Close call, Palin being VP according to NJ. :rolleyes:

Must I point out again that I really respect Joe Biden? And must I point out that Palin being a heartbeat away is beyond the pale?

I think not. :cool:

bigmack
03-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Palin being a heartbeat away is beyond the pale?
Beyond the pale. :lol:

You're paying WAY too much attention to The Mothership.

(Watch his answer to this)

You must BE horrified with the possibility that John Edwards could be our VP. Would you consider him to be further 'beyond the pale' over Palin?

Palin frightens NJ.

BOO!

lsbets
03-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Must I point out again that I really respect Joe Biden?

Your Joe Biden man crush says all anyone needs to know about your character.

Ocala Mike
03-13-2012, 12:49 AM
Getting back to the film, Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson were fantastic in this. Though no fan of Palin's, I felt that the movie actually elicited a great deal of sympathy for her in its portrayal of the meat grinder that candidates go through. Mc Cain came off OK, character-wise, probably a little too much "halo effect" on him.

Ocala Mike

NJ Stinks
03-13-2012, 12:49 AM
Beyond the pale. :lol:

You're paying WAY too much attention to The Mothership.

(Watch his answer to this)

You must BE horrified with the possibility that John Edwards could be our VP. Would you consider him to be further 'beyond the pale' over Palin?

Palin frightens NJ.

BOO!

I lost any hope I ever may have had for John Edwards when he was completely thrashed by Dick Cheney in that VP debate. In fact, afterwards I wondered how it was possible for a supposedly successful lawyer like Edwards to be so pathetically bad in a debate.

HUSKER55
03-14-2012, 08:37 AM
LETS MAKE A GAME CHANGE MOVIE ABOUT BO

THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING READ..EH

BET IT WOULD MAKE SARAH LOOK LIKE A SAINT

Blenheim
03-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Sorry for interrupting your wonderful thread but last I heard Mrs. Palin challenged Mr. Obama to a debate. Now that should be good.

HUSKER55
03-14-2012, 10:46 AM
she is NOT running for president and BO is considering it!!!:lol: :lol:

rastajenk
03-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Not yet, anyway. :p

Tom
03-14-2012, 11:36 AM
The way Barry flip flops on everything, he could debate himself.

hcap
03-14-2012, 11:56 AM
You betya !

She should be allowed Phone-A-Friend lifeline call to Joe the Plumber to even out the odds.

Lefty
03-14-2012, 09:20 PM
These haters who say vile things about Sarah Palin should be half as smart and courageous as she is. The Reelz piece Chronicles her tenure as the mayor of a small town and Gov. after that. It gives the facts. I realize some of you would rather watch a hollywood hit piece made by dopesters and morons than watch a documentary with actual facts.

elysiantraveller
03-14-2012, 10:48 PM
You betya !

She should be allowed Phone-A-Friend lifeline call to Joe the Plumber to even out the odds.

:lol: :lol:

Why... can't... this... woman... just... go... away........

Tom
03-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Well, she makes FAR more sense than anything to come out Obama's mouth....and Joe Biden's, but then, you can say that about farts.

Seriously, how can anyone complain about Palin after listening to Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid......

bigmack
03-15-2012, 12:04 AM
I watched the flick last PM. With the exception of the tea party being portrayed as a bunch of nuts, I can buy the depiction of SP as being accurate.

As mentioned, Woodie the Wabbit does a nice job in his characterization of S.Schmidt.

AK to VP candidate, meteorically with no national exposure to date? Must have been a trip.

She did a nice job with zingers but not a pile of substance in those critters.

http://www.dannysmythe.com/Other/Dolly-Madison-Campaign/Rasp-Zinger/288459218_YqmEn-S.jpg

johnhannibalsmith
03-15-2012, 12:16 AM
... but not a pile of substance

Says Mitt Romney's boyfriend.

Track Collector
03-15-2012, 01:11 AM
You betya !

She will have time to do so while Obama is checking his teleprompter.

bigmack
03-15-2012, 01:34 AM
Says Mitt Romney's boyfriend.
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa, what you talkin' 'bout?

Are you insinuating MR is not a bright guy? I hope that's not what you're sayin', right here, and right now?

And then comparing SP with my guy. :ThmbDown:

Scram.

johnhannibalsmith
03-15-2012, 01:38 AM

And then comparing SP with my guy. :ThmbDown:

Scram.

:lol:

I wouldn't sink that low... just that, erm, not sure I'd quite exactly totally severely consider Romneato a man of "great substance"... unless that substance is bullshit.

:lol:

ElKabong
03-15-2012, 02:02 AM
The book (game change) had 2-3x more content on the democrat angle, than the repub angle. Likely b/c the dem primary had a lot of twists and turns, with a lot of chaos and confusion (Rev Wright's racism, Bill injecting himself into the race). There was a lot of content to cover.

Then, you have this move by the same title.....It doesn't resemble the book in any form or manner at all. It's almost completely focused on Palin

Hanks did this as a hit piece. JR nailed it. Aanyone who read the book knows this "movie" has a path of its own. They should have titled it something else altogether

After you watch the movie, you should take a shower. The slant is pathetic whether you like Palin or hate her

bigmack
03-15-2012, 02:31 AM
Romneato a man of "great substance"... unless that substance is bullshit
Say what?

Lookie here. We got ourselves another psychotic episode.

You don't see it yet but you will. All will be betta.

Meanwhile, I savour these moments of rage from the likes of ye.

So confused. So directionless.

I feel betta than James Brown.

After you watch the movie, you should take a shower. The slant is pathetic whether you like Palin or hate her
I don't get it, Elko. Did I see a different film than you, or did I see a woman thrust upon a stage of which she was ill-prepared. A nice, loving woman, who cares deeply for this country - BUT - Not prepared for the yob.

How was that a hit piece?

Did you see the first time she came to NY and met Beck & O'Reilly? They both were taken back by her naivety. Not a comprehensively aware woman, if ya ask me.

Not to say she's not a wonderful person and means well.

ElKabong
03-15-2012, 03:39 AM
I don't get it, Elko. Did I see a different film than you, or did I see a woman thrust upon a stage of which she was ill-prepared. A nice, loving woman, who cares deeply for this country - BUT - Not prepared for the yob.

How was that a hit piece?

Did you see the first time she came to NY and met Beck & O'Reilly? They both were taken back by her naivety. Not a comprehensively aware woman, if ya ask me.

Not to say she's not a wonderful person and means well.

Yes, Ill prepared. "Stand up, Chuck! Oh wait, what am I talking about? Everone stand up for Chuck"........"Everybody, it's time to gird your loins"!!...."I have driven by (acme) restaurant everday for 20 years and do you know what the people in there tell me?" (said restaurant had been closed for years)

When HBO or anyone else makes a movie about her counterpart, I'll look at Hanks and HBO's intent in a different light.

I've never praised Palin for her political awesomness, but compared to Biden she's more qualified and I'd trust her more. Ask yourself WHY has Biden been away from microphones for so long...the guy is an embarrassment to his party and the country....yet all the Hollywood types will harp on is Palin

Give me some fair and balanced.

ALSO, ....you didn't address why the movie trailed so far from the books plot, that the title should have been changed b/c of it. You or someone else needs to address this. The book was 2-3x more on the dem story than the repub primary....The HBO movie is mainly on Palin....why is that?

I'll answer for you, if you don't provide an answer again....It's a hit piece. Little more

bigmack
03-15-2012, 04:43 AM
I'll defer to your take that it greatly strayed from the book, but for it to be a 'hit piece' it would have to have some grossly incorrect portrayals going on.

What in the movie did you find preposterous?

ElKabong
03-15-2012, 07:41 AM
Literally, every 3rd or 4th thing Juliette Lewis said.

On a broader scale...they used Google to find info on vp candidates? Please! LMAO

Please read the book, then let me know if this doesn't all look out of whack to you...I guarantee it will.....It would be like taking the book SEABISCUIT, and HBO making a movie solely focused on George Woolff and giving the movie the same title as the book..... It's a joke.

Ocala Mike
03-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Literally, every 3rd or 4th thing Juliette Lewis said.

Are you referring to Julianne Moore? You've got your actresses mixed up, methinks. Sure Emmy for Moore in this pic.

Ocala Mike

Tom
03-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Getchyer program here!
Can't tell yer liberal shills widout yer program!

ElKabong
03-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Getchyer program here!
Can't tell yer liberal shills widout yer program!

amen to that....have been at home with the flu, posting at all hrs will cross a name once in awhile.

When you see Julianne MOORE reaching for cards to scribble on every time Schmitt (did i misspell that, teacher mike?) opened his mouth, or every time the FP advisors spoke, and the way her mannerisms were during those sessions were pathetic.

That was just one or two examples.

Like I said, I'm wtg on a movie about Biden & the recorded buffonery and ignorance that have left his lips during the campaign (or before & after)....but that hasn't even been touched on. Neither has a movie been made about the dem side of the primary race. That was the main focus of the book

Gotta be a reason for that.

NJ Stinks
03-16-2012, 01:19 AM
amen to that....have been at home with the flu, posting at all hrs will cross a name once in awhile.

Hope you are feeling a little better tonight, Elkabong. :ThmbUp: