PDA

View Full Version : BC Juvenile form is holding up well.....

horses4courses
03-10-2012, 09:48 PM
2011 Breeder's Cup Juvenile produced a great finish between 3 nice horses.
They finished five lengths clear of the 4th horse, and ten good horses finished behind those top three.

So far, in early 2012, Hansen, Union Rags, and Creative Cause have trained on well. Barring injury, they should all go to post for the Derby.

I'm not saying that any one of those three will win the Roses.
However, it's nice to see them remaining as top contenders..... :ThmbUp:

CincyHorseplayer
03-11-2012, 04:15 AM
2 horses that lost off the layoff goin 1 turn(one with bad start),stretch out to 2 turns and win.One fires off the bench at 2 turns.It was hasty when I read some of the critiques IMO.

pondman
03-12-2012, 04:40 PM
So far, in early 2012, Hansen, Union Rags, and Creative Cause have trained on well. Barring injury, they should all go to post for the Derby.

All 3 have taken my money.

I see Hansen as the 3-5 favorite in the Derby. Can't bet him, can't bet against him. Got to pass. There wasn't much in the Felipe. Don't thing Creative is anywhere near the level of Hansen.

Dahoss9698
03-12-2012, 04:57 PM

I see Hansen as the 3-5 favorite in the Derby. Can't bet him, can't bet against him. Got to pass. There wasn't much in the Felipe. Don't thing Creative is anywhere near the level of Hansen.

Hansen is going to be 3/5 in the Derby?

Seriously?

gm10
03-12-2012, 04:57 PM

I'm in the Creative Cause camp ... at least that I hope there are camps this year, that would be another sign that this is a quality crop :)

the little guy
03-12-2012, 05:13 PM

This post doesn't do much to back up your recent claim that you cash 40% of your wagers.

ArlJim78
03-12-2012, 05:32 PM
maybe he means the Ohio derby.

sandpit
03-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Hansen is going to be 3/5 in the Derby?

Seriously?

I hope he's serious and correct; that means the odds are gonna be terrific on the winner.

horses4courses
03-12-2012, 09:18 PM
If he runs a huge next race before the Derby AND there are many defections among the leading candidates (mainly Union Rags).

Even then, I have a hard time seeing Hansen (or any other) going off that short this year.
I'd be surprised if the favorite goes to post under 2-1.

Dahoss9698
03-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Even if he runs a good race in the Wood, I'm not even sure he is favored, let alone that heavy a choice. Obviously, this far out it's hard to predict this stuff, but I agree with Horses4courses in being surprised to see anyone below 2-1.