PDA

View Full Version : DarkHorseBet

raybo
03-10-2012, 08:22 PM
I've been a member of DarkHorseBet.com for a few months now and find it a pretty good ADW. It's owned and operated by horse people, not just business people. They offer rebates, although I have not checked into what they are at different levels. I get emails like the one below several times a month.

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm sure my editing of your post is going to piss you off and perhaps cause you to leave again, but I'm sorry, I can't have you posting promotional emails that you receive from this company.

It's one thing to be an end user and express your satisfaction or other opinions about the company...or you talk about something unique that they offer that others might be interested in....but to directly post, word for word, a promotional email...well, that's unauthorized advertising in my book.

When you consider the fact that multiple ADWs are currently paying to advertise here on this site, I hope you'll understand why your post was edited.

Opinions and recommendations are one thing. Reposting of promotional emails, word for word, is quite another.

lamboguy
03-10-2012, 09:17 PM
i just got an e-mail from them today wishing me a happy birthday and a $5 betting credit if i use them, they seem nice.

that was great, but i got my birthday present today in the 10th race at the big A!

raybo
03-10-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm sure my editing of your post is going to piss you off and perhaps cause you to leave again, but I'm sorry, I can't have you posting promotional emails that you receive from this company.

It's one thing to be an end user and express your satisfaction or other opinions about the company...or you talk about something unique that they offer that others might be interested in....but to directly post, word for word, a promotional email...well, that's unauthorized advertising in my book.

When you consider the fact that multiple ADWs are currently paying to advertise here on this site, I hope you'll understand why your post was edited.

Opinions and recommendations are one thing. Reposting of promotional emails, word for word, is quite another.

OOps! My bad, didn't even think about it that way Mike.

TRM
03-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Ray-

Ok to bet from Tejas?

SouthFlorida
04-02-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm looking to sign up with Dark Horse can anyone tell me if they are good or bad?
I hear they are great from the guy trying to get me to sign up (he is an agent for them and I know he is going to make money off of me)

Any information would be helpful!!

titans1127
04-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Make sure you signup and actually use them. I did and decided to use a different site and they still email me though my account is inactive and they constantly call my cell phone and leave voicemails. This is after one time actually telling them I wasn't interested in using their site.

raybo
04-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Ray-

Ok to bet from Tejas?

Yes

ElKabong
04-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Ray-

Ok to bet from Tejas?

Si. Yes they do

lsbets
05-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Si. Yes they do

How long ago did you join? Just tried and Texas is not on the list of states.

canleakid
05-06-2012, 10:20 AM
How long ago did you join? Just tried and Texas is not on the list of states.

I joined last year, and they still take my action

raybo
05-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Mine too! I've talked to Trish, the customer rep and she said they have no plans to bow down to Texas law.