PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon & Obama Declare Congress Ceremonial

Pell Mell
03-09-2012, 05:19 PM
According to Panetta him and Obama only need permission from foreigners to go to war.

http://www.infowars.com/coup-detat-pentagon-obama-declare-congress-ceremonial/

boxcar
03-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Just another step closer to becoming part of the New World Order when that finally comes together...

Boxcar

acorn54
03-09-2012, 05:38 PM
we need forgeiners permission? are they going to pay the bill?

boxcar
03-09-2012, 06:21 PM
we need forgeiners permission? are they going to pay the bill?

:lol: :lol: Are you kidding? Those who participate in our military adventures will probably send us the bill for their expenses. :lol: :lol:

This is the price you pay for being a rich country.

Boxcar

JustRalph
03-09-2012, 07:19 PM
If Bush admin had said this........it would be huge topic on all the liberal talk shows

fast4522
03-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Trying to back off from posting too often in futile nonsense, this one has me shaking my head. I know that I (myself) owe the utmost respect to those who have served and also for those currently serving so I may enjoy being a free American in this life. The question that I struggle with is how much respect is owed to our fallen solders who have given the ultimate sacrifice? To have a goober like Panetta utter positions that do not reflect American interest or National Security of the this country is disrespectful to those who have given literally all when our country had the need. To suggest that the United Nations is the default legal authority is horseshit at a very minimum.

Tom
03-10-2012, 10:40 AM
And, seeing how Obama is himself a foreigner, he needs no one, right?

Hey lefties...sound like your boy is planning some stuff you guys ain't gonna like!

BlueShoe
03-10-2012, 11:31 AM
And, seeing how Obama is himself a foreigner, he needs no one, right?

Hey lefties...sound like your boy is planning some stuff you guys ain't gonna like!

Is he sending his Kenyans or his Indonesians?

boxcar
03-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Is he sending his Kenyans or his Indonesians?

And will either follow BO's method of leadership by leading the charge from behind? :D

Boxcar

Robert Goren
03-10-2012, 01:51 PM
I seem to remember GWB going to the UN before he invade Iraq.

rastajenk
03-10-2012, 01:57 PM
I don't seem to remember him asking for permission.

Tom
03-10-2012, 03:06 PM
He DID get the permission from Congress.

Bobby, do you ever read anything before you jump in there?
The UN is irrelevant - we do not answer to the UN.
The Prez DOES answer to the American people ----you should email your boy Barry and remind him who he works for.

JustRalph
03-10-2012, 03:11 PM
I seem to remember GWB going to the UN before he invade Iraq.

yep, and then he told them to shove it..........