PDA

View Full Version : small part time work

rowboat
03-09-2012, 03:13 AM
i would off anybodywho would keep stats for me.i oint de be doing the prime bet would have 3 a race.no roi.just at the en of the week no prices just w p s. now second you would do the same but its 3 new concepts that i started on and to lay off last year.i am not abanding what used to get 45% and 5 .50 for me but no biggies but will look atdifferen of doing themt.the second looks good.for now no rois.just same thing nubers of wps.i will 30 a month 2 months at a time thanks moe

PhantomOnTour
03-09-2012, 03:15 AM
Dude, what?

newtothegame
03-09-2012, 04:44 AM
I never got past the first sentence when he said he wanted to kill someone...!!!!
:bang:

rowboat
03-09-2012, 03:28 PM
sorry hadnt slept in 3 nites with knee pain and perc were finally kicking in.i am looking for someone just to keep wps stats.ill post3 per race for yonkers no particular order.also i am working on 2 other angles. a t player sent me some sartin stuff and from another guy whose name he did not know.it wasnt complete but just want to change up some looks. so i will be posting them as a second set with 2 horses.
i am willing to pay 30 a month 2 months beforehnad money order no checkswehter i post or not you get paid