PDA

View Full Version : swamp

rowboat
03-09-2012, 12:37 AM
due to health problems i could not post mon tues but i will.i wnt use the horses that i picked..now last night i loaded the swamp.got the shit kicked out of me.it was sat nites pp but the purses are not bad by any means.and i just look at Y pp and yu at best can spot 3 contenders.ou there maybe 6 a race.i not here have been an outsoken critic of Y and the racing board.on nites when i saw bad payoffs on exacts i went after them.emailed Y that optional claimers should not draw for inside post.i am a firm backer of a trainer allowinh his horse to give him a shot to wi.also i was after the racing secretary to do something than just put basic conditions.not saying it was me but they are carding extra conditions

i know i will get some shit for this but brennan is the insiders boy.i have praised him for great hands but some his tuckon the wood and some of these races seem to gte set up.i cannot find now the one most ovious.there are a few that sit on the fence but stalbaumb is the font runner.i saved some from last year but i never backed it up and lost.again its not evry time he goed to the wood but i question some of them.will have to back and look for 2 that were ral bad/

Sea Biscuit
03-10-2012, 02:15 AM
due to health problems i could not post mon tues but i will.i wnt use the horses that i picked..now last night i loaded the swamp.got the shit kicked out of me.it was sat nites pp but the purses are not bad by any means.and i just look at Y pp and yu at best can spot 3 contenders.ou there maybe 6 a race.i not here have been an outsoken critic of Y and the racing board.on nites when i saw bad payoffs on exacts i went after them.emailed Y that optional claimers should not draw for inside post.i am a firm backer of a trainer allowinh his horse to give him a shot to wi.also i was after the racing secretary to do something than just put basic conditions.not saying it was me but they are carding extra conditions

i know i will get some shit for this but brennan is the insiders boy.i have praised him for great hands but some his tuckon the wood and some of these races seem to gte set up.i cannot find now the one most ovious.there are a few that sit on the fence but stalbaumb is the font runner.i saved some from last year but i never backed it up and lost.again its not evry time he goed to the wood but i question some of them.will have to back and look for 2 that were ral bad/

Rowboat: The more you post the more confused I get.