PDA

View Full Version : Gents Revolt

bigmack
03-08-2012, 12:13 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/Google.png

See that? Know what that be? Google honoring International Women's Day, tamarrah. :eek:

Say WHAT?

What gives? Women's salaries are now higher for the same job, I go try on clothes and have to wait. Why? Cause there's 2 dressing rooms for M's and 16 for F's. Don't get me started on Lady's Night specials.

I say these chicks are takin' over and we ain't gettin' our due.

Who's with me in seeking truth. Justice. And a little appreciation?

Down with women!

johnhannibalsmith
03-08-2012, 12:21 AM
President Google. I like it.

BlueShoe
03-09-2012, 11:24 AM
So thats what that goofy Google logo was all about. It went over my head, Google does this sort of thing so often that now just ignore it. Google thinks this stuff is cute and creative, I, along with many others, find it mildly irritating. Next up is likely St. Patty's Day, we could see a green leprechaun or a bunch of shamrocks. This time it was just the march of the FemiNazis.

GaryG
03-09-2012, 11:40 AM
If they did not have certain features there would be a bounty on them. Just kidding girls....really.

TJDave
03-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I go try on clothes and have to wait. Why? Cause there's 2 dressing rooms for M's and 16 for F's.

What possible difference could there be between dressing rooms?

I was once called out for using the girlies bathroom. I said, "so sue me."

When you gotta go you gotta go, right?

JustRalph
03-09-2012, 01:20 PM
What possible difference could there be between dressing rooms?

I was once called out for using the girlies bathroom. I said, "so sue me."

When you gotta go you gotta go, right?

Was at a NASCAR race in Michigan where a 'lady' stormed into the men's room
( lines were 10 deep) and ordered a guy to get out of the way while she used the urinal.

I didn't even know you could sit on one. :lol:

HUSKER55
03-09-2012, 01:24 PM
remember the tv show Ally McBeal and the co-ed restroom?:D

BlueShoe
03-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Was at a NASCAR race in Michigan where a 'lady' stormed into the men's room
( lines were 10 deep) and ordered a guy to get out of the way while she used the urinal.

I didn't even know you could sit on one. :lol:

Was this back before there were camera phones? :D Something like that would be a real hoot on YouTube. Seriously though, due to different plumbing arrangements do think that in a large public facility such as a stadium there should be more ladies rooms than mens. A 3 to 2 ratio would likely ease the logjams.

Tom
03-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Sorry, but equality out-weighs practicality.
Women have demanded equality and now they should have to live with it in ALL areas. Just learn to hold, it too, babes! :D

nijinski
03-09-2012, 03:22 PM
In general women probably buy more clothing then men and some men don't like to shop and or try on clothes so they send the women to do that detail . So more dressing rooms for the ladies makes sense. :)

Tom
03-09-2012, 03:32 PM
What a man should do is this - go into a dressing room, stay about a half an hour, then yell out to the salesman....."Hey! I am all out of paper in here!"

That gets us even for BOTH rooms! :lol:

bigmack
03-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Men die on average 7 years earlier than women.

The suicide rate for men is 3.7 times that for women.

75% of all divorces are called for by wives.

wd1-HM234DE