PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Fluke

cj's dad
03-07-2012, 09:45 AM
Is it her turn to apologize ? Such class. Bet her parents are proud.

lsbets
03-07-2012, 10:11 AM
She's just an innocent young student cjsdad, leave her alone.

She 23, oh wait, she's 30. And she lied using made up numbers about the cost of birth control.

But that doesn't change that she is just an innocent, vulnerable young girl above being called out as just another lying leftist activist.

bigmack
03-07-2012, 10:32 AM
As a dude, I"m not seeing much need for contraception with her.

If I didn't know better I'd say she runs with another team.

Tom
03-07-2012, 10:42 AM
So Rush was right after all! :lol:

And right about her being hand picked and forced into talking at that meeting.
I wonder if Stephy is getting any with her?

cj's dad
03-07-2012, 10:43 AM
As a dude, I"m not seeing much need for contraception with her.

If I didn't know better I'd say she runs with another team.

That was my first thought when I saw this pic.

johnhannibalsmith
03-07-2012, 10:46 AM
http://thenjunderground.com/storage/paul-mccartney-153033.jpg

rastajenk
03-07-2012, 10:51 AM
She got a li'l distaff basketballer look going on, for sure.

HUSKER55
03-07-2012, 12:47 PM
IN'T THAT SOLICITATION...JUST SAYING

Tom
03-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Same vacant, Obama-zombie stare i both photos.
I saw that stare in Bride of Dracula.

FantasticDan
03-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Is it her turn to apologize ? Such class. Bet her parents are proud. :rolleyes: :bang: :lol:

http://i39.tinypic.com/vyyxx.jpg

cj's dad
03-07-2012, 01:57 PM
What am I missing ?

Is that you ?

GameTheory
03-07-2012, 02:04 PM
What am I missing ?

Is that you ?He is pointing out that your original picture is an obvious photoshop job, and that the head has been swapped into the pic he posted.

mostpost
03-07-2012, 02:45 PM
He is pointing out that your original picture is an obvious photoshop job, and that the head has been swapped into the pic he posted.
I was just about to post this. Google "Occupy My Vagina" and you will find several links confirming that it was a Photoshop.
Including this one.
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/well-what-do-you-know-sandra-fluke-is-an-occutard-picture/

This is typical of the right to use doctored photos and videos to try to advance their agenda. It is also typical that you guys fall for it every time. :rolleyes:

I propose an annual awards show for best use of doctored materials in a political blog. We have prizes in categories like still photo; video and audio.
The statuette could be called the Andrew. :lol:

GameTheory
03-07-2012, 02:50 PM
This is typical of the right to use doctored photos and videos to try to advance their agenda. It is also typical that you guys fall for it every time. :rolleyes: If this is truly an attempt to fool anyone (rather than just make a tasteless joke), then the right does need to step up their game. This is a "doctored" photo like the tin-foil hat thing on the Paulick report is a doctored photo. It sure seems like an obvious joke in photo form, not an attempt to trick anyone into believing she was really standing there with such a sign at a protest. That doesn't stop the over-zealous from running with the ball, though...

Steve R
03-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Wow! There's a hell of a lot of male sexual anxiety and mysogyny running through this thread. Some of you guys need to get laid more.

Tom
03-07-2012, 03:48 PM
mostie, what's wrong with photo-shopping?
Obama did that on his Birth Certificate! :D

Tom
03-07-2012, 03:49 PM
I was just about to post this. Google "Occupy My Vagina"

You do know Obama-bots monitor your internet activity and note key words and phrases? You are now on a list or two that you rally don't want to be on! :lol:

JustRalph
03-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Wow! There's a hell of a lot of male sexual anxiety and mysogyny running through this thread. Some of you guys need to get laid more.

You worry about the foreign bitches, we got the Conus covered.......

lsbets
03-07-2012, 07:50 PM

If looking at her makes you think about getting laid then I hold you in even lower esteem than I did before, and I did not think that was possible.

cj's dad
03-07-2012, 07:53 PM
He is pointing out that your original picture is an obvious photoshop job, and that the head has been swapped into the pic he posted.

My bad- still, she's not one of our more upstanding citizens. A 30 year old law student on a "public interest" scholarship. Screw her. Oh wait, apparently lots of others are; I'll pass.

cj's dad
03-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I was just about to post this. Google "Occupy My Vagina" and you will find several links confirming that it was a Photoshop.
Including this one.
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/well-what-do-you-know-sandra-fluke-is-an-occutard-picture/

This is typical of the right to use doctored photos and videos to try to advance their agenda. It is also typical that you guys fall for it every time. :rolleyes:

I propose an annual awards show for best use of doctored materials in a political blog. We have prizes in categories like still photo; video and audio.
The statuette could be called the Andrew. :lol:

I once had a doctored photo of a mailman actually working for a living but in the interest of not having my mail thrown in the sewer, I did not do so.

bigmack
03-07-2012, 08:05 PM
I love an honest debate. This isn't even close.

Not only is the argument preposterous, this bitch is a plant. Plain & simple.

Activist who got 15 minutes. Hoorah.

In one of her first interviews she is quoted as talking about how she reviewed Georgetown’s insurance policy prior to committing to attend, and seeing that it didn’t cover contraceptive services, she decided to attend with the express purpose of battling this policy.

During this time, she was described as a 23-year-old coed. Magically, at the same time Congress is debating the forced coverage of contraception, she appears and is even brought to Capitol Hill to testify. This morning, in an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show, it was revealed that she is 30 years old, NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/SandraFlukeaSelf-DescribedProfessionalPro-AbortionActivist-LifeNewscom.png

HUSKER55
03-08-2012, 12:49 AM
hey CJ,

there is a reason nightclubs are dimly-lit.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Maybe they can come down and visit you at your annual 9/11 house party? That might loosen them up a bit...a rockin celebration....

Tom
03-08-2012, 11:38 AM
A young lady wanted to get laid,
in spite of how little she made.
She bitched up a storm,
from her nice Georgetown dorm,
And demanded her pill-bill be paid.

JustRalph
03-08-2012, 02:29 PM
A young lady wanted to get laid,
in spite of how little she made.
She bitched up a storm,
from her nice Georgetown dorm,
And demanded her pill-bill be paid.

You stole that from Maya Angelou didn't you :lol:

HUSKER55
03-08-2012, 07:42 PM
I have come to the conclusion that we are misinterpreting what is going on. She is a lawyer and a hooker,er, leads an active sex life. either way you get the bill and either way you get screwd. She is just asking the 'goverment gentlmen' to pay up.:D

ElKabong
03-08-2012, 10:53 PM
as i heard on the teevee "Why is it that Obama is asking Americans to sacrifice a bit for the good of all, yet this 30yo woman is depending on you and me (taxpayers) to fund her birth control devices and contraceptives"

Also strange Obama is taking her position--- which is opposite of his pleas to Americans as a whole....Hmm, must be a political thing eh?
Nomenclatures / comments, IMHO

Obama= full of shit

30yo woman attending a highly prestigious University, reaching into the pockets of taxpayers for something she could clearly fund herself= "slut" may not be such a bad description afterall. "Thief" might be fair as well.

bigmack
03-08-2012, 11:22 PM
30yo woman attending a highly prestigious University, reaching into the pockets of taxpayers for something she could clearly fund herself= "slut" may not be such a bad description afterall. "Thief" might be fair as well.
Hurd Megyn Kelly (too thin) say the average first year salary of a Georgetown graduate is $160K/yr. Repeat, AVERAGE 1st YEAR SALARY.

And this poor girl needs hep with boith control? Call ahead and tell the dude to bring a rubbah.

I've heard many women say they pay something like $9/mo. Yet this plant has costs well beyond that. Much like BO runnin' around of late talkin' about cars getting 55 MPG saving people $8000. I've heard him say it a few times without a time period. Yesterday he said $8000/yr. That's a lot o' petrol, or it's a lie.

NJ Stinks
03-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Hurd Megyn Kelly (too thin) say the average first year salary of a Georgetown graduate is $160K/yr. Repeat, AVERAGE 1st YEAR SALARY.

Your girl wonder would be the first one to cry about class warfare. But when it suits, she lets it fly. :rolleyes:

bigmack
03-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Your girl wonder would be the first one to cry about class warfare. But when it suits, she lets it fly. :rolleyes:
What are you babbling about? Class warfare, girl wonder :confused:

johnhannibalsmith
03-08-2012, 11:40 PM

What are you talking about?

bigmack
03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
He must be painting his house. Paint fumes can render folk goo goo.

I just hope he hasn't fallen, & can't get up.

NJ Stinks
03-09-2012, 01:33 AM

The view from the right:

Point 1 - It's wrong to burden the rich with more taxes just because they make more than most.

Point 2 - Liberals are just jealous of successful people and want to punish them for their success by raising their taxes.

Point 3 - Quoting Mackie: "Hurd Megyn Kelly (too thin) say the average first year salary of a Georgetown graduate is $160K/yr. Repeat, AVERAGE 1st YEAR SALARY.

And this poor girl needs hep with boith control? Call ahead and tell the dude to bring a rubbah.

How can you believe the $160G's is somehow significant in this contraceptives debate unless you were blowing hot air when you claimed outrage relating to Points 1 and 2?

If you still don't get it, it doesn't matter. I get it for you. :jump:

bigmack
03-09-2012, 01:54 AM
If you still don't get it, it doesn't matter. I get it for you.
Let's just say it's a tad arcane.

Listen, Cheswick, it's medication time.

JHS & I don't want any trouble. Come along quietly.

http://www.michaelbransonsmith.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Oblivion-Therapy.gif

NJ Stinks
03-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Let's just say it's a tad arcane.

Listen, Cheswick, it's medication time.

JHS & I don't want any trouble. Come along quietly.

http://www.michaelbransonsmith.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Oblivion-Therapy.gif

:lol: :lol:

Pretty good, Mack. :ThmbUp:

By the way, who is that behind me? ;)

bigmack
03-09-2012, 02:18 AM
By the way, who is that behind me?
Come on. It's Bancini - (Josip Elic)

Sounds like me with Box. I'm tired!

wpYA3GMlKsA

ArlJim78
03-09-2012, 07:43 AM
good one, debating a liberal is much like trying to have a cogent conversation with Martini or Cheswick, or Bancini.

rastajenk
03-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Yeah I don't get it either. :confused:

boxcar
03-09-2012, 12:42 PM
And the school's knee-jerk reaction to his defense of Rush was summed up in this:

“We are dismayed that a fully tenured academic would so carelessly sully our fine institution’s name,” the flier said.

And if I were the professor, I would retort with:

And I am even more dismayed that a higher institution of learning would so carelessly overlook how Fluke has sullied the reputations of all fine, responsible and self-respecting women everywhere.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/students-hold-silent-protest-after-professor-backs-limbaugh-in-blog-post/

Boxcar

HUSKER55
03-09-2012, 01:27 PM
BC...you should send that to the Dean and see what happens. Seriously.

What is the worst that could happen? no response?

Tom
03-09-2012, 02:11 PM
And the school's knee-jerk reaction to his defense of Rush was summed up in this:

“We are dismayed that a fully tenured academic would so carelessly sully our fine institution’s name,” the flier said.

Boxcar
Hometown "university."
The prof was on with Bob Lonsberry the other day - he was able to talk coherently and properly phrase sentences, two things your average U of R graduate is not quite able to do.

Tom
03-09-2012, 02:26 PM
BC...you should send that to the Dean and see what happens. Seriously.

What is the worst that could happen? no response?

Contact Information:

Office of the President
240 Wallis Hall
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627
Phone: (585) 275-8356
Fax: (585) 256-2473
seligman@rochester.edu

I already sent him several e-mails, no reply.

In one, I asked how many cases of chlamydia he supposed were on his campus, and in another, what was the going rate for a "lewinski" down by the riverside. And should I, as a taxpayer, be expected to kick in for the cost of either.

boxcar
03-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Hometown "university."
The prof was on with Bob Lonsberry the other day - he was able to talk coherently and properly phrase sentences, two things your average U of R graduate is not quite able to do.

Ahh...so this school is in your neck of the woods, Tom?

Husker, good idea. I will send an email to the addy Tom provided. Probably nothing will come of it, but at least the school will know the professor isn't alone.

Boxcar

boxcar
03-09-2012, 05:23 PM
El Rushbo probably has a very long waiting list of wanna-be-sponsors. I don't believe he'll ever have to worry about the losses of advertisers, which apparently are inconsequential, thanks to his ratings.

One company, Sleep Train suspended advertising after Fluke's remarks, issued its own politically correct statement, which didn't sit well with Rush listeners. Subsequent to all that, the company wanted to get back on board the Rush Gravy Train. Rush turns them down! Derails the Sleep Train. :D Gotta love it.
Meanwhile, the Rush Gravy Train keeps on truckin'. :lol:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/limbaugh-drops-company-that-suspended-ads-from-show-over-fluke-remarks/

Boxcar

HUSKER55
03-09-2012, 06:17 PM
THANKS TOM AND BC. Time for me to get off butt and on feet and send him one too.

Do you guys remember back in the 60's when the cry was "I may be a minority but I am a vocal minority".
:D

boxcar
03-09-2012, 06:19 PM
THANKS TOM AND BC. Time for me to get off butt and on feet and send him one too.

Do you guys remember back in the 60's when the cry was "I may be a minority but I am a vocal minority".
:D

Husk, I did follow through and send that email this afternoon.

Boxcar

bigmack
03-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Selective outrage, as usual.

5ISKQD7ytSk#!

JustRalph
03-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Great Video.........They left out many others. Patton Oswalt and the D list etc

Thanks for the post

Mahr is paying a million bucks for tons of publicity, but will become Persona Non Grata during the election..........serves him right

Rookies
03-09-2012, 09:37 PM

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, the only topper from the right side of the plate is the gold standard...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/get-a-brain-morans

HUSKER55
03-09-2012, 11:26 PM
HEY BC,

SO DID i SHOULD i SIT BY AND WWAIT FOR A RESPONSE???:D

JustRalph
11-05-2014, 01:20 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/11/04/No-Fluke-Sandra-Loses-State-Senate-Race-in-California

Fluke her......

HUSKER55
11-05-2014, 04:22 AM
amen!

DJofSD
11-05-2014, 08:50 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/11/04/No-Fluke-Sandra-Loses-State-Senate-Race-in-California

Fluke her......
The last sentence says it all.

Unfortunately, people like her will take a hit to their ego and pride but never look inward. All of the blame for failure will be foisted on others.

I hope she found some one to give her a sympathy f*ck.

Tom
11-05-2014, 08:53 AM
You play, you pay, baby. :lol::lol::lol:

FantasticDan
11-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Unfortunately, people like her will take a hit to their ego and pride but never look inward. All of the blame for failure will be foisted on others. I hope she found some one to give her a sympathy f*ck.Can someone explain all the hostility here towards this woman?

DJofSD
11-05-2014, 12:25 PM
Simple. She personifies the ideals of the last person I would want to have in a position of leadership.

FantasticDan
11-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Simple. She personifies the ideals of the last person I would want to have in a position of leadership.How so?

Tom
11-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Can someone explain all the hostility here towards this woman?

She is part of the war on women.
She in no way represents real American women, who raise families, hold jobs, read books, think....she is a poster child for a pathetic party that wages the real war on women.

No hostility towards women here, Dan....just towards this BITCH.

While people are worrying about putting food on the table, she is worried who will pay for her condoms.

Did you miss last night? America rejected the party of hate, race, and condoms. :lol::lol::lol:

Clocker
11-05-2014, 12:42 PM
How so?

For many, she is the epitome of the entitlement mentality. She went to Georgetown University, a Catholic school, knowing that the student health coverage did not provide birth control, and fought the policy. She then created her 15 minutes of fame protesting for a universal requirement of free birth control for all women.

DJofSD
11-05-2014, 12:48 PM
In a different era, she'd be identified as a charter member of the me generation.

ArlJim78
11-05-2014, 12:57 PM
yeah that War On Women thing really worked well didn't it. They kept at it until the bitter end, even when they're own supporters were heckling and groaning whenever they'd bring it up. Meanwhile Republicans elected women all over the place and enjoyed increased support from women.
Please, please, keep up with the race card, war on women, class envy, etc.
Great stuff there.
Progressives have been deluded into believing that the GOP will ban birth control and abortions as soon as the gavel falls come January. imagine their confusion when they finally realize its not going to happen.

FantasticDan
11-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Still waiting for a good explanation, of which calling her a bitch does not qualify. Tell me exactly what Fluke said or did that should elicit the kind of hateful response she has received here.

You can go over some of the things she talked about when she testified here:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/03/14/did-anyone-in-conservative-media-actually-read/184427

Maybe also explain how being an advocate for woman's health and reproductive rights is such a bad thing. Sorry, is that a "me" thing if you're a woman? Bitch.

Of course what makes the most sense given this forum is that you're all upset that she humiliated Limbaugh so badly.

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Why wouldn't being a bitch be an acceptable reason for people to harbor hostility towards that person?

Tom
11-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Maybe also explain how being an advocate for woman's health and reproductive rights is such a bad thing. Sorry, is that a "me" thing if you're a woman? Bitch.

Nothing to do with her health and her reproductive rights end with her ability to pay for it herself. I toned it down to bitch this time. Remember what I was calling her? Still think she is.

This is why you guys lost so big - you are totally out of touch with most Americans. She lost by 20+ points because NO ONE wants to pay for her sex life. Believe me, I am sincere when I say.....DON'T EVER CHANGE! :lol::lol::lol:

FantasticDan
11-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Why wouldn't being a bitch be an acceptable reason for people to harbor hostility towards that person?They don't know the woman personally, so their only rationale for calling her a bitch is what they know of her publicly. And what they know of her publicly is her being an advocate for woman's health.

But hey, if that's enough, then by all means bitch it up.

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2014, 01:37 PM
They don't know the woman personally, so their only rationale for calling her a bitch is what they know of her publicly. And what they know of her publicly is her being an advocate for woman's health.

But hey, if that's enough, then by all means bitch it up.

Geez louise. I call Bush a moron all the time and all of Fluke's constituency does as well. I'm guessing like me that they arrived at that conclusion based on the same rationale you suggest for disliking Fluke. Her public aroma. It's how we know all of these people. I think there are plenty of opinions and labels floating around on public figures that Ms. Fluke doesn't need nor deserve a special exception. Unless you are a "you go" girl, it's hard to find a whole lot about her to like, especially when she declares that its her vs. (people like) you (as in conservatives) from the word go.

FantasticDan
11-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Nothing to do with her health and her reproductive rights end with her ability to pay for it herself. I toned it down to bitch this time. Remember what I was calling her? Still think she is.Fluke never advocated taxpayers paying for any of her birth control:

"This is a program about private insurance. And it has nothing to do with government funding. The government does and should pay for contraception access for the very poorest women through programs like Medicaid, but it is important to be clear that this policy is not about that. This is about insurance that women pay for through their own premiums through their own employers and their universities," she said on Wednesday night.

You and others here got it wrong just as BillO did:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/09/20/bill-oreillys-sandra-fluke-obsession/190028

Tom
11-05-2014, 02:08 PM
BS.

Tom
11-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Her public aroma.

I love it when you talk dirty! :cool:

horses4courses
11-05-2014, 05:35 PM
So Rush was right after all! :lol:

And right about her being hand picked and forced into talking at that meeting.
I wonder if Stephy is getting any with her?

I missed this entire thread - have no idea who the woman is.

Still, even being a rung or two short of a rocket scientist,
it's easy to see what a bunch of skanks frequent this place. :lol:

HUSKER55
11-05-2014, 06:29 PM
WHEN i FIRST SAW her sign I thought she was a hooker taking advantage of the occupy movement.

Tell us you didn't think so too.

horses4courses
11-05-2014, 07:50 PM
WHEN i FIRST SAW her sign I thought she was a hooker taking advantage of the occupy movement.

Tell us you didn't think so too.

I think that she could be anyone's daughter.
Pathetic bunch.

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Pathetic bunch.

Yeah, I guess the subject of this post in which the author went well out of his way not to objectify someone's little girl was one of them there immaculate conception.

Playboy spread....

Palin is no threat to the Dems, and will never be on the GOP ticket again.

She better take advantage of those hot cougar looks while they last, though,
and make some easy bucks from the Hefners through a spread in Playboy.

Wait too long, those assets may drop into the liability category....

fecking war on women conservative bastards.

Tom
11-05-2014, 10:40 PM
it's easy to see what a bunch of skanks frequent this place.

Sandy posts here????
What'e her handle?

DJofSD
11-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Sandy posts here????
What'e her handle?
Initials are F. D.

Tom
11-05-2014, 10:41 PM
fecking war on women conservative bastards.

I want YOU to run for something where I can vote for you. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Pathetic bunch.As JHS pointed out, so could Palin...but that didn't stop you and those like you.

JustRalph
11-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Sandy posts here????
What'e her handle?

"Flukin_A"

You know, like the Italian alphabet

horses4courses
11-06-2014, 09:33 AM
As JHS pointed out, so could Palin...but that didn't stop you and those like you.

I don't recall ever chastising Ms. Palin for being a woman.
My comments on here are anything but sexist.

If you can find any posts of mine to the contrary, I'd be much obliged.
Best not to make accusations that you can't back up.

johnhannibalsmith
11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
I don't recall ever chastising Ms. Palin for being a woman.
My comments on here are anything but sexist.

If you can find any posts of mine to the contrary, I'd be much obliged.
Best not to make accusations that you can't back up.

That which I posted - the one that implied that a woman that has made more in the last 6 years than you'll ever dream of having needed to spread her legs and pose nude to make a buck or stay relevant since it was her only attribute - came from you.

I know how it is. When someone else says it, its despicable. When you say it, it's what everyone says and thinks. I agree with the latter, so quit it with the former.

rastajenk
11-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Ouch! :eek:

Tom
11-06-2014, 10:36 AM
John seems somehow invigorated after this election.
Getting ready for 2016?

PaceAdvantage
11-06-2014, 11:47 AM
That which I posted - the one that implied that a woman that has made more in the last 6 years than you'll ever dream of having needed to spread her legs and pose nude to make a buck or stay relevant since it was her only attribute - came from you.

I know how it is. When someone else says it, its despicable. When you say it, it's what everyone says and thinks. I agree with the latter, so quit it with the former.Well, like they said in Goodfellas....

J86Es64vMMU