PDA

View Full Version : Dumb and dumber

Tom
03-06-2012, 01:04 PM
John McCain - We need to sent troops to Syria right away.
John Boehner - We need to wait and see what is really going on in Syria.

Duh.........

TJDave
03-06-2012, 01:50 PM
I say we should wait forever, then reassess the situation. ;)

JustRalph
03-06-2012, 03:59 PM
The interesting part is how Obama and his minions chose to go into Libya and is sitting on their hands now?

for the life of me I don't see why nobody is asking this question?

I have my suspicions .......any takers?

boxcar
03-06-2012, 04:17 PM
John McCain - We need to sent troops to Syria right away.
John Boehner - We need to wait and see what is really going on in Syria.

Duh.........

The Party of Stupid at its finest... :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. The prospects of Dumbest winning the WH for the Party for some reason underwhelms me.

bigmack
03-06-2012, 04:29 PM
P.S. The prospects of Dumbest winning the WH for the Party for some reason underwhelms me.
You've set your standards too high. Keep in mind this is still Earth. How high is Heaven?

HUSKER55
03-06-2012, 04:43 PM
people seem to be excited about the upcoming elections. Does it really matter??? I mean...WE ARE REALLY SCREWED, REGARDLESS!

Let's Roll
03-06-2012, 04:47 PM
The interesting part is how Obama and his minions chose to go into Libya and is sitting on their hands now?

From what I remember and just read again in the Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Power

Samantha Power, wife of Cass Sunstein, is the one who made the case to invade Libya. She's the one who dissed Hillary during the 2008 campaign and was then fired by bho. Now she kind of works with Hillary, go figure, and runs the Office of Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights, whatever that is. Probably appointed to the position without Congressional approval.Born in Ireland, I wonder if she is even a U.S. citizen ?
So, maybe this woman is giving her advice to not intervene. Personaly, I think this crew is a bunch of chalk players, Libya was easy money with that phony coalition, Syria is a different story.

ArlJim78
03-06-2012, 04:52 PM

In the mideast they give a wide berth - all talk no action - to Iran and it's client Syria, while toppling countries who have had decent relations with the west like Egypt and Libya. Islamists are in, wealthy plutocrats are out.

boxcar
03-06-2012, 05:06 PM
You've set your standards too high. Keep in mind this is still Earth. How high is Heaven?

Hear! Hear! Spoken like a true progressive. Since Heaven's standards are too high, why not seek eminently more reasonable goals and set our sights on Hell, instead! This way we don't have to exert any effort to climb out. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

bigmack
03-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Hear! Hear! Spoken like a true progressive. Since Heaven's standards are too high, why not seek eminently more reasonable goals and set our sights on Hell, instead! This way we don't have to exert any effort to climb out.
Ya still don't get that you've got nobody? Unreal.

boxcar
03-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Ya still don't get that you've got nobody? Unreal.

It's far better to part company with a devil than to walk arm-in-arm with one. This you will never get. Unreal!

Boxcar
P.S. Moreover, God is somebody. :bang: :bang:

bigmack
03-06-2012, 06:47 PM
It's far better to part company with a devil than to walk arm-in-arm with one. This you will never get. Unreal!

Boxcar
P.S. Moreover, God is somebody.
Now Romney is a devil? :lol:

Can ya get God to balance the budget?

Robert Goren
03-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Is there someplace that John McCain doesn't want us to send troops to?

boxcar
03-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Now Romney is a devil? :lol:

All unbelievers' spiritual father is the devil.

Can ya get God to balance the budget?

What's the matter? Is that task too daunting for arrogant men?

Boxcar

boxcar
03-06-2012, 07:00 PM

Hmmm....your house?

Boxcar

sammy the sage
03-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Eisenhower WARNED us...did we heed...nope...your grandchildren WILL pay.

Tom
03-06-2012, 11:35 PM

Home.

PaceAdvantage
03-07-2012, 02:06 AM
Is there someplace that John McCain doesn't want us to send troops to?Weren't guys like you telling us McCain would be dead or riddled with Alzheimer's by now? That's one of the reasons we weren't supposed to vote for him in 2008, right? :lol: