PDA

View Full Version : check me if I'm wrong on this one but...

senortout
03-06-2012, 01:19 AM
I think D. Parker won more races tonight at Mountaineer than he did at Tampa Bay the whole time he spent there this winter!......never thought I'd see something like that. Well, actually, I did not see it, just forgot Mnr. was open again, and was checking results charts, felt the need to comment...a big fish in a small pond I guess, but still..........like night and day!

BombsAway Bob
03-06-2012, 11:17 AM
I think D. Parker won more races tonight at Mountaineer than he did at Tampa Bay the whole time he spent there this winter!......never thought I'd see something like that. Well, actually, I did not see it, just forgot Mnr. was open again, and was checking results charts, felt the need to comment...a big fish in a small pond I guess, but still..........like night and day!
i played Mountain Sun/Mon, & Deshawn was on many class-dropping shippers, which had an even bigger edge since most Mtr. runners have been on a Two-month winter vacation.(not the worst thing for $5k claimers).
Tonight "Night School" has an online handicapping class using the 9th & 10th from Mtr. Free DRF PPs & Streaming Video included. Night School runs from 8:30-10PM/et every Tuesday, link at track websites, Horseplayer Now, & DRF.com.
Here's link to sign up for Free PPs for 9th/10th tonight.

http://www.horseplayernow.com/cat/nightpps.htm

Striker
03-06-2012, 05:20 PM
From 69 mounts he got 2 wins at Tampa.

Chris Longshot
03-06-2012, 05:57 PM
To me its points more to the fact how lopsided most Mountaineer races are and the disparity between Deshawn and the other jocks walking the grounds these days.

lamboguy
03-06-2012, 06:11 PM
he's a real good rider, Deshawn had a few decent shots when he was in Tampa this year, he was on a few horses for top trainers. he is just having a tough time breaking in there.

Centeno is supposed to be back today in Tampa, but he doesn't have business yet. he will be good in Deleware this summer

ldiatone
03-07-2012, 04:14 PM
9th @ TAM #1 BOLD INTENTION is 6/5 fav and our man parker was on last 2 out w/ a 2nd. and 3rd.