PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Trifecta's Pompano Park Picks 3/5/12

precisionk
03-05-2012, 06:39 PM
R1: 4,2,1……Wholeftthegateopen-6/1 ML……Been in top form as of late. Has great early speed in a race that lacks early speed. Should control the pace out of the gate and the key will be if he has enough gas to finish

R2: 3,4,8……D Ly Cybele-3/1ML……Definitely the class of the race. Hasn’t done much lately, but has faced much tougher company. Gets a drop here and last time at this level, crushed the field.

R3: 8,1,5……Brielle T-5/1 ML……Last time out, just missed by 3/4 lengths at similar competition. Knows how to get into position from the outside post and will need to do it again here. Current form looks to be the best of this horses career so far. Post position will be the factor here on whether she gets to the wire or not.

R4: 4,8,3……You Can’t Fool Me-8/1 ML……Will take the long odds here. Has faced against tougher company and now gets a minor class drop here. Dillander switched aboard and has the recent figures to beat. Form isn’t that great as of late, but third time off the ship here and hope she can fire. Mr. Trifecta’s “Going to the Sizzler” Pick of the Night!

R5: 6,1,7……Gracie Gracie-5/1 ML……Last time out, she destroyed the field and won by 4 lengths. Steps up in class a bit and draws definitely against tougher company. I love the recent form and I think she can compete well, especially with her late kick. Should come late. Mahar doesn’t win much, but he stays aboard.

R6: 8,4,5……Major Trap-4/1 ML……Was able to get good starting position and almost came up big last out from the seven hole. Will have to do it again tonight to have a shot. Pavia rode last time and stays aboard this time, so looking for the same trip.

R7: 6,4,1……Nuriev Dream-5/1 ML……This horse I believe was the Sizzler pick last time she raced and she won in great fashion, winning by two lengths. Gets return trip here from just about the same post position. Will need to get over to the front again to have a shot. Probably a bit more early speed here and I hope we can get the same odds as last time, though it may be tougher this time around. I am onboard again! Mr. Trifecta’s Pick of the Night!

R8: 7,6,1……Eyewitness Account-6/1 ML……This horse is off my hunch bet. I watched this horse race last time and it lead the whole way and looked like it had still some in the gas tank after she won. This was when she raced from the nine hole. This time around she gets a bit better post and Hennessey is onboard. Buying heavy on this mare and looking for some big odds! Mr. Trifecta’s Bomber of the Night!

R9: 2,3,1……Dubois Of France-5/2 ML……Looks to be the lone speed horse and gets the two hole to boot. Not much more to say. Mr. Trifecta’s Lock of the Night!

R10: 6,1,8……Special Bay-8/1 ML……Was able to get all the way to the rail in the nine hole and almost hung on to win, but ran out of gas down the stretch. Gets a bit of a post improvement here. Clements onboard and with a similar trip, could get by with enough gas. #8 will be tough here off the big drop in class. Post position will determine how much of a hamper.

R11: 3,4,2……Arts Day-5/1 ML……Wide open race here. Arts Day getting Dillander onboard and fresh off the claim for Pellegrino. Better driver-check. Better trainer-check. Primed to win-check. #7 tricky here as well, will be coming in late for potential ticket ruinage.

precisionk
03-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Ugh, terrible night.

R1: Out

R2: Scratched

R3: 5,6,8 Show $3.60

R4: Out

R5: Out

R6: Out

R7: Out

R8: 7,1,5 Win $8.80....$4.60....$3.40 $1 Exacta 7,6,1......$17.00

R9: Out