PDA

View Full Version : DRF pp's ..Be Careful

Beachbabe
03-04-2012, 11:25 PM
I have an account with DRF for their Classic Past Performances. When I logged on to download the pp's for Gulfstream for today (sunday, Mar 4), I noticed they had pp's you could download for tomorrow, monday Mar 5. I thought maybe Gulf had changed their schedule for March & were going to card races for mondays now also.
Tonight, I went to Brisnet to check the entries for tomorrow's "Gulfstream card" and there were no entries listed for Mar 5. That's when I realized I had almost been suckered for the second time (yes , I fell for this once before a while back). It seems the DRF offers pp's for Gulfstream's simulcast from South America on mondays. Of course they don't list it with any reference to the fact you are NOT getting pp's of Gulfstream races.
Brisnet does not list nor offer these pps' for a track's simulcast of foreign races.

I think the DRF should make people aware that they're not getting Gulfstream races. If it's anything, it may be "false advertising".

duncan04
03-04-2012, 11:58 PM
BRIS does offer the pp's for the simulcast but they are under international pp's for that track being simulcast. No false advertising there :)

ten2oneormore
03-05-2012, 11:11 AM
They have done this all meet.Once you open the race date every race says SIMULCAST from Palermo Argentina.

They seem to be missing Gulfstream's card for 3/7 though which is weird when they have the 8th and 9th up.

jeebus1083
03-05-2012, 07:08 PM
It's the same for Laurel/Pimlico on their dark days, when they are simulcasting racing from San Isidro, Argentina.