PDA

View Full Version : Lakers-Heat

Canarsie
03-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Don't care about the team scores but how about predictions on these on these during the game.

Technical's

Ejections

Flagrant Fouls

Hard Fouls (that's interpretation but what the heck)

Highest game scorer

24 second violations

maddog42
03-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Don't care about the team scores but how about predictions on these on these during the game.

Technical's

Ejections

Flagrant Fouls

Hard Fouls (that's interpretation but what the heck)

Highest game scorer

24 second violations

Technical's......1

Ejections.......0

Flagrant Fouls.........0

Hard Fouls (that's interpretation but what the heck) .......3

Highest game scorer........Lebron 28.....Kobe 24

24 second violations.......2

cj
03-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Technical's......1

Ejections.......0

Flagrant Fouls.........0

Hard Fouls (that's interpretation but what the heck) .......3

Highest game scorer........Lebron 28.....Kobe 24

24 second violations.......2

I didn't get to watch today, but I did see Kobe had 18 in the 1st quarter. I guess he was making a statement. At least when it isn't close at the end Lebron doesn't have to chicken out from taking the last shot!

elysiantraveller
03-04-2012, 09:03 PM
I didn't get to watch today, but I did see Kobe had 18 in the 1st quarter. I guess he was making a statement. At least when it isn't close at the end Lebron doesn't have to chicken out from taking the last shot!

Lebron played well in the 4th to try to keep them in it but with Wade basically quitting, 4 fouls in like 2 minutes, and without a low post presence in Bosh they were pretty overmatched today. Add in a bad shooting day and they had no shot.

cj
03-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Lebron played well in the 4th to try to keep them in it but with Wade basically quitting, 4 fouls in like 2 minutes, and without a low post presence in Bosh they were pretty overmatched today. Add in a bad shooting day and they had no shot.

He usually does, until the very end when he passes. Wade pretty much cost them the Utah game also with two really dumb fouls.

I'm curious, who covered Kobe today? What I saw in the 4th looked like Battier. Lebron is, bar none, the best defender in the NBA. I actually have no idea why Howard gets defensive player of the year every year.

I would have put Lebron on Kobe every minute he was on the floor.

Dahoss9698
03-04-2012, 09:29 PM
He usually does, until the very end when he passes. Wade pretty much cost them the Utah game also with two really dumb fouls.

I'm curious, who covered Kobe today? What I saw in the 4th looked like Battier. Lebron is, bar none, the best defender in the NBA. I actually have no idea why Howard gets defensive player of the year every year.

I would have put Lebron on Kobe every minute he was on the floor.

It was Battier and D Wade on Kobe. Lebron spent a majority of the game guarding Gasol, probably because Bosh was out.

cj
03-04-2012, 09:33 PM
It was Battier and D Wade on Kobe. Lebron spent a majority of the game guarding Gasol, probably because Bosh was out.

I guess I can see that, but given the circumstances I'd have put him Kobe. Who knows if it would have changed the outcome, probably not, but Kobe may have become frustrated after what happened in the all star game. No way I would have let him beat me today. If Gasol does, so be it.

For the record, I was big time for the Lakers today. I wouldn't root for the Heat against the old USSR during the Cold War.

Dahoss9698
03-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I guess I can see that, but given the circumstances I'd have put him Kobe. Who knows if it would have changed the outcome, probably not, but Kobe may have become frustrated after what happened in the all star game. No way I would have let him beat me today. If Gasol does, so be it.

For the record, I was big time for the Lakers today. I wouldn't root for the Heat against the old USSR during the Cold War.

I agree with you. They probably would have been better off putting Lebron on Kobe.

I think if there is one flaw with the Heat, it's the low post presence. Obviously with Bosh out it was ever more of a problem, but the Lakers had their way near the basket virtually all game.

I think the Heat are a much more balanced team this year, but teams with strong post players are going to give them fits.

Tee
03-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Replay on ESPN - 2:00 AM your time.

I didn't get to watch today.