PDA

View Full Version : Gotham Pick 4: Track Phantom

Track Phantom
03-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Let's try this again..... Ticket and analyis at link below

http://www.trackphantom.com/Raceoftheday.html

8th
#6 Sing Dixie Sing could constitute a single for those looking to cheapen. Has run two winning races but caught toughies.

9th (Tom Fool)
#5 Calibrachoa loves the distance and the track. Must use
#6 Caleb's Posse is prepping for the Carter. Classy but will be far back.
#2 Royal Currier is dangerous. Could be left alone on lead as others hold something back for Posse's late run. Upset special.

10th (Gotham)
#2 Stealcase got perfect trip in last but don't hold it against him. Will see a bunch of tired runners in the final 200 yards.
#12 Hansen gets new bit and blinkers off. Too headstrong in last. Wet track, outside post, new equipment. Taking stand.
#7 Suns Out Guns Out is still a maiden but if the race falls apart, don't be surprised to see this grinder make a late impact at long odds. How about the :59.4 coming in for this router? Could spark a goofy payoff.

11th
#8 Zone Breaker is top choice in a very difficult race. Must go deep to collect in the pick 4. Good tactical speed and three good efforts in last 5 starts. Slight drop could make the difference.

Track Phantom
03-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Wanted to post my actual pick 4 play in advance. Not likely to be a big deal as my top choice and 9-5 favorite won the first leg.

$160
1,6,9,12 with 2,4,5,6 with 2,4,7,12,13 with 7,10,12 13.

After reading everyone's ideas, I added Emcee in the Tom Fool, just as a defensive play.
Probably looking at getting less than my bet back if I hit. Vulnerable in last two legs (my last throwout to narrow my ticket was Slide Road in the Gotham).