PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Trifecta's Maywood Park Picks 3/1

precisionk
03-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Hopefully can keep this hot streak alive.

R1: 4,7,6……Fox Valley Olivier-3/1 ML……Not much going on for skill or speed in this race. Last time out Fox Valley Olivier broke out of the gate and never recovered. Leonard stays aboard and previous time out was looking sharp for 1st time starter.

R2: 4,6,2……Leave It UpTo Me-6/1 ML……Last time out, lost by a length after leading the whole time. Time’s haven’t been as good as current company, but form seems to be the best. Nothing for early speed so the big question is where she has enough gas to last the whole way.

R3: 1,8,9……Puzzle-8/1 ML……Puzzle hasn’t don’t much of late but now he gets the post he loves. Back in September of last year, he destroyed this same competition by almost 5 lengths from this post and the best post he has had since has been the 4. Carpenter onboard and all the speed is to the far outside.

R4: 8,7,2……Little White Lie-15/1 ML……Is in top form as of late, however draws the outside post. I think she will be there in the end as she has won in great fashion from the six hole. #7 and the #2 are the other speed. I like the long odds I will be getting. Mr. Trifecta’s “Going to Sizzler” Pick of the Night!

R5: 8,3,4……Forcryingoutloud-6/1 ML……Pretty open race. Forcryingoutloud shipped here on Dec. 29th for a try at this exacta same post flying home and just missing by a length. She is coming back to the track and I can see a repeat performance.

R6: 2,1,5……Real Desirable-7/2 ML……Real Desirable looks to be the lone closer here. Last time out broke at the finish and DQed to 3rd. Gets a goo post position this time and should track behind the #1 before turning on the afterburners down the stretch.

R7: 1,2,7……Spiritual King-2/1 ML……Last out, got DQed but previous form and fresh off the claim should see this guy to the winner’s circle. Mr. Trifecta’s Lock of the Night!

R8: 6,4,8……Ideal Madonna-7/2 ML……Always 2nd best. That really should be the name of this mare. Perhaps the horse just doesn’t like to win, perhaps there has been faster speed. Either way, speed won’t be the factor cause there is none here. 2nd time on this class drop should help.

R9: 2,3,4……Mikayla’s Rockette-12/1 ML……I wonder if the ML is a typo. Either way, this horse does love the off track here. The secret no one knows about is this horse loves the fast track too. Mr. Trifecta’s Pick of the Night!

R10: 5,8,1……Allamerican Virgin-7/2 ML……Tons of early speed here, may certainly be a pace duel. So I am looking for a horse with some late speed and Allamerican Virgin fits the bill. Last out did nothing. Drop in class here should help.

R11: 6,4,3……Sportamante-4/1 ML……Miller jumps aboard as this horse has no problems hitting the board from
any post. Should vie for the lead but it will depend if she gets in a pace duel with the #4

R12: 7,8,2……Free Parkin Behind-8/1……#2 will have the lone speed by the rail and that is dangerous. We are going to take a shot with Free Parkin Behind. Oosting dropped the ML favorite for this horse….he smells victory here? He should be taking his shot on the stretch, flying home late. Mr. Trifecta’s Bomber of the Night!

precisionk
03-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Ugh, let down tonight. Picks just weren't firing.

R1: 4,6,3 Win $8.40....$2.60....$2.40 $1 Exacta box 4,7,6......$6.60

R2: Out

R3: Out

R4: Out

R5: Out

R6: 2,4,1 Win $5.00....$3.00....$2.60

R7: 1,3,2 Win $4.20....$3.00....$2.40

R8: Out

R9: 6,2,7 Place $5.60....$5.00

R10: 1,5,9 Place $3.40....$3.00 $1 Exacta box 5,8,1......$6.80

R11: Out

R12: 5,4,7 Show $3.80 No Trifecta or Exacta due to scratched horse.