PDA

View Full Version : Freehold Picks: Thurs., March 1

Teach
03-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Race One: Tough race. Not much confidence. Throwing darts. Inany event, I'm taking a stab with the #2Liberado with Eric Abbatiello. Can't really tell you exactly why. He's well bred - doeshe know that? Good starting post and decent driver. Other than that... Others to consider are: #5 Spring Lightning,#3 Cracking Wildfire, and #8 Powerful Pilot. Tempted to back-wheel with #5 (second race) in double.

Pick-4: Races 2 through 5: #5 with #s 1,2,4,5,8 with #3 with # 3

Race Two: This second race appears more formful. I like#5 Raider's Match with Jim Pantaleano. Solid qualifier. Top-notch driver. Early speed. Not much value, but... Underneath,
I like #7 Victory Streak (finished third to top choice in qualifier), #2 Island Zorro, and #3 Zion Train.

Race Three: Another guessing game race. There should be more "dancing" here than at a break-dance convention. Whoever stays flat --wins! I'm going to take a shot with #8 Back From Vacation. Underneath: #1 Call Me Madam, #2 Lady Alicia, #4Uptown Guy, and #5 Julianna Marvel.

Race Four: #3 Jedi Hanover appears best. Underneath: #7 Attention Seeker, #6 A Place In History, and#5 Major Bet.

Race Five: #3 Sing Me To Sleep is my choice. Classy trotter with serious lifetime earnings. Marshall handles trotters well. Looks like class in field if ready (has been away from races). Underneath: #2 Little Bob, #5 Lil Miss Tagliabue, #6 DW's Spitfire.

Race Six: #3 HMS Panafore is my choice. Solid efforts at Yonkers. Top threat should be #4 Kings Point. Underneath: #1 Spring Lake Rebel, #2 Hez Da Man, and #5PocketFullOfPower.

Race Seven: #2 Great Dragon. George Brennan in for: "Oneand Done!" Major threat: #3 RemissionOfSins. Loves "off" track. Others worth a look: #1 Grantville, #4 Panfermin Festival and #7 Love To Rock.

Race Eight: I like #3 I'm Gordy Too. Underneath: #4 Limestone Ridge, #1 Sharpest Edge, and #5 Moosehead Jack.

Race Nine: #2 Prince Bubba is my choice. #5 MiniShark is major threat. Otherwise: #7 Chester Hanover and #4My Sugar Daddy.

Race Ten: #2 Bettor Next Time off his solid qualifier. Underneath: #1 Mental Pause, #5 Scenic Hall, #3Something Blue, #4 Prince Pendant.

Good Luck!

lamboguy
03-01-2012, 12:54 PM
do you happen to know PANTELEANO'S numbers off a long layoff?