PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Having Success

Handiman
02-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Just wondering if anybody is having any success with handifast? I'd like to know if I am wasting my time or if there are players that the program is helping significantly.

Any input would be helpful.

Thanks
Handi:)

barshoe
02-29-2012, 04:03 PM
handiman--i use handifast having very good success with it-cant wait for the database if that still in the work.--THANKS VERY VERY MUCH.

AAcoolguy
02-29-2012, 04:45 PM
I really haven't been using it too much. Call me lazy but I really dislike having to make all of those inputs everytime. Having said that, I do appreciate your work.
I was thinking also that a "default" button might be a good addition.
I use the software (in one form or another) everytime I get a .drf file. I may not use it for my selections everytime, but I do value the information it gives. And as far as you wasting your time; what are you crazy?! I only wish I had your talent to waste! :D

Thanks Handi.

Handiman
02-29-2012, 05:13 PM
AA.... The newest version has an auto-save function in it, where you create the four distance-surface settings and they are auto saved. Then next time you open the program you just click on "Load Saved Settings" and you are immediately ready to load a track and off you go.

I should have my first database created today. I believe the coding is now correct and I am getting ready to create the database. I'm just working with Aqueduct since the first of the year for my data right now. Once I conquer doing everything with Aqueduct, then adding all the other files will be no problem.

So I am making some progress.

AAcoolguy
02-29-2012, 05:42 PM
I guess I still have the older version. I'll download the new one right now! Thanks again.

AAcoolguy
02-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Ok, so now how do I chnage the settings. I set them once and now can't seem to make any changes to what I first set up.

Handiman
02-29-2012, 08:10 PM
When you open the program just go ahead and create new settings and they should replace the old settings.

AAcoolguy
02-29-2012, 08:50 PM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Viruss
03-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Handi..I white down the top four contenders and take them to the track with me one of the top four seems to hit 80% of the time some times at nice prices..

Earl J