PDA

View Full Version : His daughter drew a gun, he goes to jail

JustRalph
02-26-2012, 09:22 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/02/26/video-toronto-father-arrested-after-child-draws-a-gun-in-school/

Drawn with a crayon :bang:

cj's dad
02-26-2012, 09:27 PM
I find it somewhat amusing that this PC insanity has spread to our neighbors to the North. WTF is going on in this world ??

boxcar
02-26-2012, 09:51 PM
WTF is going on in this world ??

Progress a/k/a Progressivism. A lib on one country will think like another lib in a different land.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
02-26-2012, 10:02 PM
These stories are becoming WAY too common.

While Sansone was being strip searched at the police station: told to disrobe, lift his testicles and bend over...

Why is this necessary? What are they looking for? Bullets?

Tom
02-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Total insanity.
Theses people need to be prohibited from breeding.
The are reverse evolution.

The pussification of America. Libs.... a total disgrace to America.
They know that the need to make our kids not have guns because they
would grow up and shoot their wuthless arses! Rightfully so. Ask the Penn judge.

JustRalph
02-27-2012, 06:51 AM
Why is this necessary? What are they looking for? Bullets?

Actually, yes. And guns. Knives more often. You would be surprised.

The fact remains this guy should never have been subject to this treatment. I know this happen in Canada, but come on?

Extreme case here

OPANfMlPLtw

Steve 'StatMan'
02-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Actually, yes. And guns. Knives more often. You would be surprised.

Extreme case here

OPANfMlPLtw

He just wanted to take some 'pot shots.'

johnhannibalsmith
02-27-2012, 11:12 AM
...Extreme case here

Holy crap.

JustRalph
02-27-2012, 11:32 AM
Holy crap.

Only if it goes off

Tom
02-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Talk about putting a cap in yo ass! :eek:

Is this what they mean by explosive diarrhea?

GameTheory
02-27-2012, 11:36 AM
But they just picked the guy when he came to the school to pick up his daughter, right? So they think he hides a gun up his ass all the time, just in case? They must strip search everyone they arrest?

And how they possibly charge him with possession of a firearm based solely on a child's drawing? Just an excuse, I guess...

Tom
02-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Apparently, the welfare of children takes a back seat to the "rights" of flunky teacher's union member.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20120225/NEWS/302250030?odyssey=mod|mostcom

Court records show that Yarn also became negligent with her work duties, failing to report to work or supervise her students on dozens of occasions between September 2006 and January 2008.

This is statutory rape in my opinion.......what a slut, and the UNION TAKES HER SIDE.
A month later, however, a different student came to Matthew in tears, saying that Yarn told her she was out of uniform and attempted to unbutton her blazer, according to court records. When the seventh-grader tried to push her hand away from near her breast, Yarn became more aggressive, not stopping until the student ran out of the room.

JustRalph
02-27-2012, 12:51 PM
They must strip search everyone they arrest?

And how they possibly charge him with possession of a firearm based solely on a child's drawing? Just an excuse, I guess...

You get booked into jail, you get stripped searched. Usually no exceptions.

They didn't charge him. After they realized what idiots they were they released him. But they did search his house etc looking for a gun.

Charging a person is the paperwork process that occurs shortly after arrest.

Unless you have been under investigation, you normally get served charges in court the next morning etc. different states do it differently based on state law.

This is Canada so I am not sure the exact steps but I would imagine after the searches of his home etc, somebody sat down and realized there should be no charges and he was released.

mostpost
02-27-2012, 01:51 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/02/26/video-toronto-father-arrested-after-child-draws-a-gun-in-school/

Drawn with a crayon :bang:
This guy, Jesse Sansone, served time in prison for assault and residential burglary. You think that might be the reason the police were concerned that he possessed a firearm? Convicted felons are not allowed to possess a firearm in the United States and I believe Canadian gun laws are more stringent than ours.

Funny that hot air mentioned nothing about Sansone being a convicted felon. But that would ruin their agenda.

GameTheory
02-27-2012, 02:02 PM
I was just going by this: "Waterloo Police met Sansone at the school when he tried to pick up his kids he was told he was charged with possession of a firearm. He was then handcuffed and put him in one of the several squad cars waiting outside, he said."

Maybe not formally charged, but told he was going to be charged with possession when he went to pick up his kid -- at this point their only evidence was a child's drawing. No "we'd like to ask you a question", etc -- just cuffed and taken away.

Canada's gun laws are indeed very strict. I don't think handguns are allowed at all (or nearly so). Ordinary rifles and shotguns are plentiful, though -- no shortage of hunting in Canada.

woodtoo
02-27-2012, 02:15 PM
This guy, Jesse Sansone, served time in prison for assault and residential burglary. You think that might be the reason the police were concerned that he possessed a firearm? Convicted felons are not allowed to possess a firearm in the United States and I believe Canadian gun laws are more stringent than ours.

Funny that hot air mentioned nothing about Sansone being a convicted felon. But that would ruin their agenda.

Incredible....

your agenda.:lol:

Tom
02-27-2012, 02:16 PM

Baghdad Bob strikes again.

They had no reason to conduct a search in the first place.
The fact that his daughter drew a gun is not a reason, thus, it had zero relevance to the story.

If Sasha drew a marijuana plant in art class, would you support searching the white house, seeing how Obama is an admitted drug user?

Robert Goren
02-27-2012, 02:31 PM
So conservatives think a felon convicted of assault should be allowed to have a gun. Amazing.

woodtoo
02-27-2012, 02:35 PM
So conservatives think a felon convicted of assault should be allowed to have a gun. Amazing.

You got that right Bob,as long as its up his A$$:D

GameTheory
02-27-2012, 02:37 PM
So conservatives think a felon convicted of assault should be allowed to have a gun. Amazing.He didn't have a gun, nor was there any evidence or reason to think he had a gun. Thank goodness this was a daughter -- have you seen the kind of things little boys like to draw? They probably would have just shot him on site.

JustRalph
02-27-2012, 02:53 PM

more info here

http://thedailywh.at/tag/jessie-sansone/

Btw, nowhere does it say he is a convicted felon you can be convicted of assault etc without it being a felony, depending on the type of case. Nowhere has he committed a crime with a gun. Not sure what his "scrapes with the law" were but no matter, this doesn't justify his treatment. He holds a license to counsel people in Canada. Apparently the Government doesn't think he is much of a threat.

Funny how you make the same illogical leap that conservatives think a convicted felon should have a gun. It's exactly the same kind of leap these idiots at the school made. Did you read that they took his other kids and wife to the police department and questioned them? Do you really think that was necessary?

Btw, you don't mind one bit that felons be allowed to vote though. In fact your side backs voter registration in prisons. I digress.

The school has called to apologize to him. The police are backtracking like crazy. They found a toy gun in his house. They all look like fools. And they are.

You just don't arrest people, search their homes and testicles based on a drawing. This is flagrant bullshit political correctness run amok. I hope somebody gets fired over this. Including whatever police supervisor was on duty and allowed this to happen. Then they can start making their way through the children's welfare staff.

I bet the laws in Canada won't allow him to sue anybody either.

boxcar
02-27-2012, 02:59 PM
I bet the laws in Canada won't allow him to sue anybody either.

Which gives liberal Canadian pols all the license they need to act as stupid as they can with all impunity (as though they needed such a license in the first place, since stupidity is a natural state for them.) :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
02-27-2012, 03:05 PM

If A+B=C Then Q(2)=ymx+b, correct?

woodtoo
02-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Just watched an interview with a police spokesman,he says,and I'm not making this up "the gun looked similar to one used in a string of robberies"
From a crayon drawing by a 4 year old.And a school spokesman says "We
followed proper procedure as co-parenters"

This is going from bad to worse as they try to cover their respective asses.
link at SunNews