02-26-2012, 09:22 PM
If the network had a motto, it would be something like
"All is not Right with the World".

Of course, it would have to be altered as soon as a Republican returns to
the White House.

Whenever that might be......

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2012, 09:23 PM
It wasn't FOX NEWS...it was FOX BUSINESS channel...

With that said, after watching that first YouTube clip (which I embedded because it was so interesting), the Judge is my new hero...

NJ Stinks
02-26-2012, 09:33 PM
I agree the Judge was great.

Now I wish I had tuned into his show.

bigmack
02-26-2012, 09:42 PM

Now I wish I had tuned into his show.
Don't fret. They're shuffling the deck at FBN. This had little to nothing to do with Freedumb Watch, but tanks for not jumping to the Fox Bashing so readily.

Not that I have any interest in defending Fox, but I bask in the opportunity to conFront this incessant cry of 'foul' by nudniks like whoresforcorsets.

He lacks spine to actually debate such things. Best he 'drive-by' as he's accustomed.

johnhannibalsmith
02-26-2012, 09:42 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

How the hell is that we disagree so often then?

boxcar
02-26-2012, 09:46 PM
i guess the FOX network didn't like FREEDOM WATCH

I think the Judge nailed it perfectly! It doesn't matter anymore who gets elected because the votes will only buy more of the same ol' same ol'. And most Americans are either too stupid, ignorant, lazy or complacent to recognize this. This is why chances are very good that I won't bother voting this election. The nation is too far gone and there's too many of the kinds of voters in it that I just described. The fact that the majority of Americans voted for Obama in the last election speaks poignantly to most Americans' political illiteracy but even more importantly to the moral bankruptcy of this nation. A nation of saints hasn't been electing the reprobates who have been running this country into the ground. This nation is reaping what it has sown for all these many decades.

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
02-26-2012, 10:49 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Because you are always itchin' for a fight. :lol:

Hey, both parties may suck but that doesn't mean I can't prefer the Democratic party. Put another way, a $3,500 maiden claimer at Beulah Park may be a lousy race to bet on but if it's the only race available, the form will put me on somebody.

bigmack
02-26-2012, 10:50 PM
AwwwRight. We got the makings of a knockdown, drag-out battle. :jump:

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMBULLLLL....

What dint you like about the position of JudgeNepolitanioYo?

(Get ready NJ, you next)

NJ Stinks
02-26-2012, 11:03 PM
AwwwRight. We got the makings of a knockdown, drag-out battle. :jump:

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMBULLLLL....

What dint you like about the position of JudgeNepolitanioYo?

(Get ready NJ, you next)

I'm in. Anything not to watch the Oscars! :sleeping:

(I'm not really in, Mack.:jump: :p )

johnhannibalsmith
02-26-2012, 11:04 PM
...What dint you like about the position of JudgeNepolitanioYo?

(Get ready NJ, you next)

No entiendo. The Judge isn't the greatest host of a television show and he can be hard to take in large doses, but you certainly can't think I find myself at odds with his opinions very often. Water you getting at................ :kiss:

bigmack
02-26-2012, 11:23 PM
No entiendo. The Judge isn't the greatest host of a television show and he can be hard to take in large doses, but you certainly can't think I find myself at odds with his opinions very often. Water you getting at................ :kiss:
http://www.ferretfriends.org/images/ferret_2.jpg

You see what I see? That right. It be a ferret.

K.no why? Good grief, I don't even get FNC.

You portrayin' pe'Tit - You livin' large, Holmes! [Sic]

Chillin' with 'cable aplenty.' You one a them 1%er's, ain't ya?

Finally somebody had the chutzpah to ferret out who you REALLY are.

Get 'em, NJ, get 'em. He got loot, & plenty of it.

He's "one'a them." :lol:

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Before anyone jumps too far, let's get one thing straight...everyone here agrees with the Judge, right? :lol:

(Well, maybe not about Ron Paul so much, but everything else)

boxcar
02-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Before anyone jumps too far, let's get one thing straight...everyone here agrees with the Judge, right? :lol:

Obviously not everyone. Mack thinks The Rug will save America during his first term and then the world during his second just to show off. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
02-26-2012, 11:40 PM
Chillin' with 'cable aplenty.' You one a them 1%er's, ain't ya?

:lol: :lol:

I don't even have a 'box' in my TV... I get channels 1 (Telemundo) thru 46 (Country Music Station I think) or something... The Judge shows up on FOX News as the "constitutional authority" and he was the regular fill-in host on one of the opinion shows (Beck I believe) and was almost always bringing some interesting livertarian style entertainment to the network. I admit, I don't think I get FBC on my tube and haven't seen Freedom Watch.

As for me and loot, I don't keep any around or people like NJStinks try to confiscate it... laf... I'm a barter and cash guy... remember, I use a prepaid phone and pay bills with money orders... :lol:

bigmack
02-26-2012, 11:51 PM
Obviously not everyone. Mack thinks The Rug will save America during his first term and then the world during his second just to show off.
Nut in worse than bad humor laughed at by the one dolin' out said bad jumor. (That's Spanish.)

FYiI- (Which stands foe - Fo' Yo' Ignoramus InfoMation) - His hair is real. That is 'not-fake, or colloquially, "A Rug".

If you continHugh on this horse of course, you leave me no choice but to contact the service that is secret, and rat your ass out as a menace & potential threat to progress.

(Not that's he's a progressive)

badcompany
02-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Can't believe Fox Biz cancelled the Judge that was only non-stock market show on the channel worth watching.

Gerri Willis sucks. Lou Dobbs is ancient. Cavuto can be entertaining at times but I just can't respect a fat guy with a 14 neck.

That said, the main reason to watch fox biz is the beautiful Cheryl Casone.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F-2ybd60FlE/Scxl8FnAsaI/AAAAAAAAJEk/DssFJpGlj6I/s400/cheryl+casone.jpg

I also recommend Trish Regan, formerly of CNBC, now on Bloomberg. She's been wearing some awesome clingy dresses, lately.:cool:

bigmack
02-27-2012, 12:45 AM
I also recommend Trish Regan, formerly of CNBC, now on Bloomberg. She's been wearing some awesome clingy dresses, lately.:cool:
There's a look of promise here, but I'm thrown by the spread of her nose; and/or sniffer.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Twin+Spirits+Special+New+York+Performance+kaauU5eU Yehl.jpg

johnhannibalsmith
02-27-2012, 12:53 AM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Twin+Spirits+Special+New+York+Performance+kaauU5eU Yehl.jpg

I think I remember Andre wearing that outfit.

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/andre4.jpg

badcompany
02-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Yeah, I'm sure you studs have slept with much hotter women:lol:

btw,

There's been a sighting of the two women who participated in Mac's legendary threesome

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/2-fat-ladies.jpg?w=300&h=300

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2012, 01:10 AM
Why, I do believe Bad Co took that personally...shots fired! :lol:

bigmack
02-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I'm sure you studs have slept with much hotter women
Now I 'member you. You the guy who thinks no one, not a soul, walks away 'up' from playin' the nags with regularity.

"Lofty-up" your goals, or in the least give credit where you lack. Some have worked with material that would make her look pedestrian.

It can happen, if you holster the right skill set. ("Skill set." :D )

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2012, 01:17 AM
Not-so-good nose jobs...the both of them...one in the blue dress looks like someone drew a penis on her face if you ask me (and I know you didn't, but I'm offering up anyway).

ElKabong
02-27-2012, 01:17 AM
This is why chances are very good that I won't bother voting this election.

Boxcar

Most excellent. We won't have to hear or read your posts about how shitty our govt is, esp when liberal leadership fund abortions more robustly, and cut off funds to all religious entities of all types...afterall, if you don't bother to vote you shouldn't bother to complain.....lest you be labeled as a crybaby

Glory days!

bigmack
02-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Most excellent. We won't have to hear or read your posts about how shitty our govt is, esp when liberal leadership fund abortions more robustly, and cut off funds to all religious entities of all types...afterall, if you don't bother to vote you shouldn't bother to complain.....lest you be labeled as a crybaby

Glory days!
Little else to say with the exception of... As one of the founding membirds, you represent well. :ThmbUp:

Pip pip and cheerio.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/12_20_09_22_08_06.png

(PS> Meeting next week. Same place, under the overpass)

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2012, 01:46 AM
As far as hottie stock chicks go...I was always partial to Liz Claman...

http://www.boston.com/partners/greader/prfmkt/images/05hotseat_Liz_Clayman0016.jpg

bigmack
02-27-2012, 01:57 AM
As far as hottie stock chicks go...I was always partial to Liz Claman...
Too tall for you. Might I recommend BeckyQ?

Such a calming, phlegmatic look. All is 'right as rain' looking at that mug.

Much like a Kirsten PowPow.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_F-2ybd60FlE/SOBFa0XsA7I/AAAAAAAAFG0/oywAxupxFdw/s400/becky+quick.jpg

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2012, 02:18 AM
Too tall for me? whaaaa?

She's listed at 5'8" in the program...I'm a good 6'0"...phooey on you!

Becky Quick is another who never really did much for me...

I'll say it again...Liz Claman is where it's at as far as stock babes go...yeah, she's a little older, but that's fine by me...

bigmack
02-27-2012, 02:43 AM
I'll say it again...Liz Claman is where it's at as far as stock babes go...yeah, she's a little older, but that's fine by me...
Ok. Alright. No need to get bent.

We've got UTub validation. DYNAMITE gams. (LOOK IT UP - Juniors! GAMS)

I'll never second guess PA aGain. (Imagined written on caulkboard several hunDread times)

FIb5e7Vw6Pw

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2012, 02:48 AM
Like I'd steer you wrong...oh wait...there was that one time you bashed me over the head for my Gillian Anderson pick...

I guess I have a thing for redheads... :lol:

http://www.iphotoscrap.com/Image/042/1222160585-s.jpg

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2012, 03:08 AM
Are you saying you're in love now (with a redhead)? And is that a picture of her?

Grits will no doubt be floored... :faint: :lol:

bigmack
02-27-2012, 03:18 AM
Are you saying you're in love now (with a redhead)? And is that a picture of her?

Grits will no doubt be floored... :faint: :lol:
This is an OUTRAGE. An OUT-RAGE.

What am I outraged about again? I fergot. :(

As M. Yagger sang several times: Hey! You! Get Hoffa my cloud!

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Aw...mack...you done gone edited yourself...now Grits will be in the dark... :(

And you left me no time to comment that your redheaded friend has a little itty bitty G.Anderson look to her... :ThmbUp:

bigmack
02-27-2012, 03:39 AM
Aw...mack...you done gone edited yourself...now Grits will be in the dark... :(

And you left me no time to comment that your redheaded friend has a little itty bitty G.Anderson look to her... :ThmbUp:
Duly noted, Mein Host.

Fig'ed it was too poysonal to post for the edification of all.

Me bad.

Robert Goren
02-27-2012, 05:22 AM
The Judge still works for Fox, just his show was canceled. I don't the reason they dropped his show, but generally when a show is dropped, it is because of ratings.
If you are watching a business channel because the women they have on are on are hot, you need help. Lots of it. ;)

bigmack
02-27-2012, 05:31 AM
If you are watching a business channel because the women they have on are on are hot, you need help. Lots of it.
To do list for Booby:

- Review all posts at this joint.
- Quickly realize lax in mental health.
- Contact mental health invididDuels.
- Get medicated. Very medicated.

JustRalph
02-27-2012, 06:46 AM
The Judge still works for Fox, just his show was canceled. I don't the reason they dropped his show, but generally when a show is dropped, it is because of ratings.
If you are watching a business channel because the women they have on are on are hot, you need help. Lots of it. ;)

Fox Business has been talking about a re-do of the prime time lineup for a few months. They wiped out the entire prime time setup. Boller, Asman and the Judge.

I approve of the Judge, The Redheads, and think they should do a show with Willis and Megyn Kelly. Syndicate it and it's gold at mid-day.

maddog42
02-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Fbn didn't cancel this show because of ratings (It was one of their higher rated shows). I too liked the Judge. He didn't hoe the same row that a lot of commentators did.

lsbets
02-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Fox didn't cancel this show because of ratings (It was one of their higher rated shows). I too liked the Judge. He didn't hoe the same row that a lot of commentators did.

If that was the case Stossel wouldn't be on there. Stossel is the most libertarian person on the network.

maddog42
02-27-2012, 09:31 AM
If that was the case Stossel wouldn't be on there. Stossel is the most libertarian person on the network.

I don't know why FBN cancelled the show. This original link by Lambo, said it was one of their higher rated shows. He regularly lambasted "Corporate Welfare"
That could really piss off sponsors.That is just a pure guess. I could easily be wrong. I think he was something of a loose cannon for FBN. I like guys like that. I probably didn't see his show more than a dozen times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjduFs_1Zm4&feature=youtu.be

Robert Goren
02-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Fbn didn't cancel this show because of ratings (It was one of their higher rated shows). I too liked the Judge. He didn't hoe the same row that a lot of commentators did.I did some googling on the Judge's show's rating. Not everybody agrees that it was not because of low rating. Here is a site that actually gave some numbers.
http://m.examiner.com/finance-examiner-in-national/freedom-watch-the-economic-impact-of-a-popular-host-with-low-ratings

maddog42
02-27-2012, 10:19 AM
I did some googling on the Judge's show's rating. Not everybody agrees that it was not because of low rating. Here is a site that actually gave some numbers.
http://m.examiner.com/finance-examiner-in-national/freedom-watch-the-economic-impact-of-a-popular-host-with-low-ratings

I am happy to be wrong. It is also nice to see people taking up for the Judge.
We need diverse opinions and people who will deviate from the staus quo.

badcompany
02-27-2012, 10:21 AM

I got new for ya, Goren, it's the best reason to watch it.

The worst reason is to get investment advice. Some of these morons laughing at Peter Schiff are still on FoxBiz peddling their "wares."

_HFNJw7xGSA

Robert Goren
02-27-2012, 10:58 AM
I am happy to be wrong. It is also nice to see people taking up for the Judge.
We need diverse opinions and people who will deviate from the staus quo.I will give you this. The judge can be entertaining from time to time. A whole show of him every week night might be a bit of overkill. In my opinion, he is well suited to be a guest "expert" on other Fox shows. Hopefully they will use him that role going forward.

Robert Goren
02-27-2012, 11:03 AM
I got new for ya, Goren, it's the best reason to watch it.

The worst reason is to get investment advice. Some of these morons laughing at Peter Schiff are still on FoxBiz peddling their "wares."
I was trying to point out there are better channels to watch hot women.

cj
02-27-2012, 12:19 PM

Yep, most honest thing I've heard on TV in years.

rastajenk
02-27-2012, 03:44 PM
I've always been a fan of Liz's. Just for the record. :ThmbUp:

bigmack
02-27-2012, 03:48 PM
I've always been a fan of Liz's. Just for the record. :ThmbUp:
She looks fetching. Even when wearing what appears to be a shower curtain.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000ntOBMLyTlrA/s/880/880/7816-Liz-Claman.jpg

rastajenk
02-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Indeed. She has what I call the "whole red-headed package." :ThmbUp:

Don't argue with me about the reds. It's what I call My Magnificent Obsession.

johnhannibalsmith
03-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Speaking of the good old Judge and our peaceful constitutional scholar in-chief - I read this piece the other day and thought Napolitano did a great job summarizing with some brevity a fairly complex, serious dilemma (in my opinion) that seemed to get almost zero attention:

"Even if Holder is correct -- that Congress contemplated presidential killing of Americans without due process when it enacted the AUMF -- such a delegation of power is not Congress' to give. Congress is governed by the same Constitution that restrains the president. It can no more authorize the president to avoid due process than it can authorize him to extend his term in office beyond four years.

Instead of presenting evidence of al-Awlaki's alleged crimes to a grand jury and seeking an indictment and an arrest and a trial, the president presented the evidence to a small group of unnamed advisers, and then he secretly decided that al-Awlaki was such an imminent threat to America 10,000 miles away that he had to be killed. This is logic more worthy of Joseph Stalin than Thomas Jefferson. It effectively says that the president is above the Constitution and the rule of law, and that he can reject his oath to uphold both.

If the president can kill an American in Yemen, can he do so in Peoria? Even the British king, from whose tyrannical grasp the American colonists seceded, did not claim such powers. And we fought a Revolution against him."

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0312/napolitano.php3

Robert Goren
03-14-2012, 03:58 AM
The Judge was a guest commentator on Shepard Smith's Studio B show yesterday.